trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god

Why don’t they just admit that our President is not truthful and that they are OK with that?
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..."

What's that now?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I have had the same doctor for 11 years since I moved to my current home. Did you lose yours?

By the way, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion, so when you do your "but OBAMA" routine all you do is highlight how alike the two men are.
No liar, Carter was second worst. He was first until 2008.

Are you really stupid enough to call me a liar because you have a different opinion than I do? You really do not need to answer that, we all know that you are.

Carter was better than both Bush II and Obama in my opinion?

It literally says, "NOAA," on the top left corner. :eusa_doh:
So what loon?
So it's not from the ECMWF. How could you not understand that??
Who gives a goddam you fucking idiot? The president made a mark on a fucking map! Jesus ya crazy bastard!

The loons are trying to tie it into impeachment

He's lying to the public about an issue concerning their personal safety, you stupid idiot.
That is an impeachable offense on top of all the other stunts and lies and ignorant tweeting of classified images from Iran.
Forget that too? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...20db10-cb5e-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

We might as well have a 14-year-old teenage girl in the Oval Office if all Trump can do is watch TV and Tweet.
No one with any sense (not you) believes anything from the wapo.

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god

Why don’t they just admit that our President is not truthful and that they are OK with that?

What's that now?

Let’s look at where the real lie on that one was

Republicans were spreading misinformation that everyone was going to be forced to take Obamacare. Obama stated that if you were happy with your insurance, you could keep it

98 percent of Americans kept their insurance
Obozocare is history liar.

No it is not, it is all pretty much still there. All of the new rules and regulations that have been driving smaller hospital out of business or forcing them to join larger conglomerates are still there. The "mandate" was the lesser of the many problems that ObamaCare caused

So what loon?
Who gives a goddam you fucking idiot? The president made a mark on a fucking map! Jesus ya crazy bastard!

The loons are trying to tie it into impeachment

He's lying to the public about an issue concerning their personal safety, you stupid idiot.
That is an impeachable offense on top of all the other stunts and lies and ignorant tweeting of classified images from Iran.
Forget that too? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...20db10-cb5e-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

We might as well have a 14-year-old teenage girl in the Oval Office if all Trump can do is watch TV and Tweet.

Save your WAPO crap, loon

What's that now?

Let’s look at where the real lie on that one was

Republicans were spreading misinformation that everyone was going to be forced to take Obamacare. Obama stated that if you were happy with your insurance, you could keep it

98 percent of Americans kept their insurance
Obozocare is history liar.
Law of the land

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
The map he showed was NOT NOAA, it was ECMWF
So what loon?
LOL

What a short attention span you have. Sucks to be you.

Here, maybe this will cheer you up....

sharpie-map-4.jpg

The map he showed was NOT NOAA, it was ECMWF
So what loon?
LOL

sharpie-map-4.jpg
You are insane.

So what loon?
LOL

sharpie-map-4.jpg
You are insane.
For making fun of the president? Haven't you done that?

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

How can Republicans be so uneducated and classless to believe this foolish clown?

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

That shit is stupid funny, but hey, at least he didn't try to 7 stated to the United States.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

You still mad about that Israel intelligence?
Yeah, that wasn’t right to give secret and top-secret material to Russian spies in the US Oval Office.

You wouldn’t understand.

Says the guy on here that post he likes girls..

Conservatives like Women
Conservatives don’t like women. They like to molest women. Not the same thing.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

Farmers think about what the weather will be like next summer and fall not what it will be tomorrow. They think long term results, not quick fix political promises that won't help! And more are getting smarter it appears.

Thanks for showing us you know fuck all about farming...

I grew up on a farm... Weather of course important and the market for your produce has a huge effect...

As for long term, that shit is called Climate and screwing with it makes Weather less predictable thus crops are at greater risk...

EDtPwmCW4AAALyS

Colbert says Trump gave the map a boob job. He said it was a category five, but with trumps boob job, he made it a category 10.

EDtTJv6WkAEd88u

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Don't you have some muffins burning in oven or other important things to do??? This is just obsessive blaming..

There WERE DOZENS of trajectory maps that CHANGED day to day.. And YES there WERE ACTUAL REAL MODEL tracks pointing the storm across Florida, entering the Gulf and possibly entering Alabama thru the panhandle...

If you look at the ORIGIN of that track -- it was DAYS BEFORE it even hit the Bahamas.. But -- it's probably real... That was the 1st guess at a tracking cone..

It's just stone stupid to press this as an issue.. EVEN WORSE to ASSUME it's a forgery... But that's the sewer level and obsession you TDS sufferers have descended into..

His information was 4 days old... Trump said he was monitoring this hourly from the golf course. He should have gone to Poland and left the professionals in charge...

Bill Karins fact-checks Trump's hurricane map

By the way the cover up is cringeworthy...

But this was about him doing his job, on that he clearly failed the most basic of tasks..

When was his TWEET genius??? I don't even care to look it up.. It's something only DERANGED people would care about..

THAT is a REAL projection he held up.. The sharpie marks just show where Alabama gets involved maybe 3 or 4 BEYOND the cone... THat's what real leadership does.. Make reasonable LOGICAL INFERENCES (look it up dingbat) given the facts and data..

WHEN WAS THIS FUCKING TWEET?
His tweet came when the National Hurricane Center projected the part going as far as central Florida. Why the fuck would a president seek to scare the shit out of Americans who were never at risk?
Update on my post [thanks to edthecynic's posting the actual date and time when trump tweeted Alabama was at risk of getting hit by Dorian]

... I was wrong when I said the National Hurricane Center projected Dorian reaching central Florida when trump posted his tweet.

Here was the National Hurricane Center's projection when trump made that idiotic tweet...

dorian-09012019-8am.png

... would ya look at that... trump was right! Alabama was directly in Dorian's path. :ack-1:
Exactly, and remember the pathological lying scum, Tramp, kept telling us how he was continually being updated on the hurricane even while he was on the golf course!

Trump had a staffer follow him around in a golf cart to give him updates on Hurricane Dorian at his Virginia golf course
Grace Panetta
5c8fb32c5b066e058756a8e2-750-375.jpg

Donald Trump plays a round of golf on the Trump Turnberry resort in South Ayrshire, where he and first lady Melania Trump are spending the weekend.
Jane Barlow/PA Images via Getty Images
But wait, it's getting even funnier as trump triples down on stupid by tweeting this...

EDp8CwAWkAEB7p5.png

... seems the Idiot-in-Chief thinks posting models from four days before he tweeted about Alabsma being in Dorian's path somehow makes him right when the actual storm's path didn't even have it hitting Florida when he made his initial moronic tweet.

It's truly mind-boggling how deep these rightards are willing to swallow for this guy. <smh>

Alright, my mistake... i was thinking Georgia for some reason here...but still, this seems like a pretty minor thing here. The whole region should have had it in their mind to prepare to some extent. What is wrong with Trump telling people to be cautious? I just dont get this outrage... I'm sorry. its just because its Trump.

No it's about trump telling people in Alabama that they will be hit by a hurricane and not tell people actually where it was going.

So the people in Alabama who believed trump were getting ready to evacuate or to weather out the storm. While people where the storm was really going weren't warned by trump and those who listened to trump wouldn't have evacuated or get ready to ride out the storm.

People could have been hurt.

That's the point.

trump lied through his teeth with that redrawn map. Then couldn't just let it go and brought it up again with a map someone drew lines on with a sharpie to lie even more.

Forum List

Back