trump Alters Map With Sharpie

upload_2019-9-5_11-33-50.png

Hmm? Dang... MAGA provides only the best information from the Great Lying Douche.

upload_2019-9-5_11-35-30.png

The fact that Trump does not know how to read a National Weather map, and artificially changes it to fit his understanding of the path of a hurricane, pretty much explains why he does not understand climate change, either.

Donald Trump enjoys messing with Liberals. He found a new way to trigger his haters with a sharpie and a map.

You really think that's what happened? Was he messing with liberals when he sent his condolences to Toledo after the Dayton mass shooting, too?
Was he messing with liberals when he talked about rally crowd size outside the hospital room of one of the El Paso shooting victims?
I don't think even YOU believe what you just wrote.
You're just a fucking sock puppet for a demented old Putin cocksucker.

How was it “altered”?
Dems claim it was altered when it really wasn't. Another example of fake news by the Democrats.
Can you show other Official Weather Service maps done in Sharpie?
Who else writes EVERYTHING in Sharpie other than Trump?
Looks like the same sharpie he uses to sign his name.

AP_18171697234824_c0-125-5613-3397_s885x516.jpg
Glad to see this is our biggest problem! If only other presidents were like this.
EDq7wEOXkAYDEDH.jpg
Clever-I like a president who takes action and bends reality to his will

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Have they seen him doing it, or they're just insinuating, as usual?

I can't believe that this idiotic, pearl clutching thread, that is entirely irrelevant to anything of real substance and value, is still going.

Don't any of you people have lives?

Deal with it. We went through the same from you lot with Obama. How quickly the right forgets.

What is YOUR solution-or do you just watch?

My solution is to inform people about the insanity that is the duopoly and encourage them to vote 3rd party, especially on the local and state level. I volunteered on the campaigns of local libertarians to help get the word about that there is another option.

Sadly, due to people like you my efforts are mostly in vain, too many people are happy with the status quo.
Oh my....lol....you sound like you're one gust away from standing on a street corner with a bullhorn, and a sandwich board, proclaiming the end is near, repent!....lol

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
My avatar name is third party-whatever happened to reading comprehension?

My solution is to inform people about the insanity that is the duopoly and encourage them to vote 3rd party, especially on the local and state level. I volunteered on the campaigns of local libertarians to help get the word about that there is another option.

Sadly, due to people like you my efforts are mostly in vain, too many people are happy with the status quo.
Oh my....lol....you sound like you're one gust away from standing on a street corner with a bullhorn, and a sandwich board, proclaiming the end is near, repent!....lol

And yet you cannot stop fawning over Trump....I assumed your name was a spoof like "rightwinger" and "thinker101". Both of which are the opposite of what they are.

I saw a trajectory map early last week showing the storm heading strait through Florida and going into alabama.
He might have not been updated but he didn't just shit it out.
TDS is real.

Map is still incorrect. Heavy rain is expected in Michigan.

And yet you cannot stop fawning over Trump....I assumed your name was a spoof like "rightwinger" and "thinker101". Both of which are the opposite of what they are.
I like Trump's immigration policies-kill the illegals. I don't like his rich tax cut or environmental approaches. I prefer Howard Schultz, a potential third party candidate, better than the Democrats-in fact if the Democrats don't come up with somebody better, I will have to vote for Trump or abstain.So you may fawn-I have no use for politicians or the media and posters who support them-I get rightwinger-he is annoying-thinker 101-that is funny.

I like Trump's immigration policies-kill the illegals. I don't like his rich tax cut or environmental approaches. I prefer Howard Schultz, a potential third party candidate, better than the Democrats-in fact if the Democrats don't come up with somebody better, I will have to vote for Trump or abstain.So you may fawn-I have no use for politicians or the media and posters who support them-I get rightwinger-he is annoying-thinker 101-that is funny.

And yet, even in a thread like this poking a bit of fun at something stupid that he did, you cannot bring yourself to laugh at the man, why is that?

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

I find it almost hard to believe that anyone would dumb enough to take anything appearing on CNN seriously.

I find it almost hard to believe that anyone would dumb enough to take anything appearing on CNN seriously.

do not worry little buddy, even your beloved FoxNews reported the same thing.

Nobody can predict what a hurricane will do, dumbasses!

Did it do what the weather service said? Fuck no!

It never does.
It's done exactly what the weather service said it would do since trump tweeted fake weather news on Sunday.

THis was the track issued by damn near EVERY source as of LAST Wednesday.. Thru Florida and into the Gulf to threaten Alabama as a well..

3759b8df-b9fa-4847-a966-93f62329103a_1140x641.jpg

Its NOT a lie or forgery.. I have no FUCKING idea when Trump tweeted that out but he's not expected to CARE much about a hurricane 5 days out.

Sick puppies at CNN and MSNBC are making you stupid.. Need to feed clean and think for yourselves....
Then what possoble reason is there for him to hold up a marked up weather map like he did today?

When was his TWEET genius??? I don't even care to look it up.. It's something only DERANGED people would care about..

THAT is a REAL projection he held up.. The sharpie marks just show where Alabama gets involved maybe 3 or 4 BEYOND the cone... THat's what real leadership does.. Make reasonable LOGICAL INFERENCES (look it up dingbat) given the facts and data..

WHEN WAS THIS FUCKING TWEET?
Hmmm... where'd ya go....?

:lmao:

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

I agree. That describes the OP perfectly!

I don't care if the OP lies. It has no effect on my life. A pathological liar of a president, on the other hand...

How that map effected your life?

And what makes you think he altered it?

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

I agree. That describes the OP perfectly!

I don't care if the OP lies. It has no effect on my life. A pathological liar of a president, on the other hand...

He won the 2016 election because he tells the truth.

LOLOL

Saying Alabama was at risk from Dorian was fake news.

dorian-09012019-8am.png

Now the forum sees with all the crying you do about fake news, turns out you really don't care about it.

upload_2019-9-5_13-24-38.png

Forum List

Back