trump Alters Map With Sharpie

That blond chick spoke for about 5 minuets and I can't tell you what she said....what is her problem?....

I did a Google search, Big Brother has had TWENTY-ONE seasons!

Remember, this guy is a reality TEE VEE star. His own reality TEE VEE show ran for 14 seasons, 15 if you count the season with Arnold. :71:

The fact that folks think any of it is real? :dunno:

It amuses me.

He got elected because of compulsory schooling and the fact that the population has no ability for critical thinking.

And the nominating process is pretty much rigged.

Also... no one did more for Trumps campaign than Hillary.

That crazy bitch is such an evil weeble even democrats couldn't make themselves vote for her.

Shit dude, Hillary has been out of politics for over 2 years now, why in the hell do you conservatives see a need to keep bringing her up?

I'm a gal, not a dude.

I bring her up for my own entertainment.

Remember, this guy is a reality TEE VEE star. His own reality TEE VEE show ran for 14 seasons, 15 if you count the season with Arnold. :71:

It amuses me.

He got elected because of compulsory schooling and the fact that the population has no ability for critical thinking.

That crazy bitch is such an evil weeble even democrats couldn't make themselves vote for her.
Last time I checked, she won the popular vote, you idiot. But in your twisted reality, he won by a landslide. SMH

How about you do your own research? I've had a an IT whiz making 80k a year explain it to me. Seven layers created on Adobe that never existed in the 1960s.

Go ahead, paper pusher

Really? You're "proof" is the word of someone you know who works in IT? How about something a bit more concrete, because anyone can get someone to back their bullshit if they look hard enough, and yours sounds just like that. I suppose you believed Trump when he said he saw lots of Muslims cheering when the twin towers collapsed? If you can believe Cheeto Jesus on that claim, why can't you accept his word when he says Obama was a US citizen? Even your dear leader says he's a citizen, so why are you still on the birther train?

Gfy pencil pusher dude You're an incompetent dumbfuck and blabber too much.

By the way my dad was a MCPO... you? His fodder. You know it and so do I

Just what I thought, you don't have anything to back up your bullshit, nor can you refute what I said, so you throw insults and tell me about your daddy who was an MCPO. So what if your daddy was an MCPO? I seriously doubt that I would have been any kind of "fodder" for him, as it's doubtful that he and I would have worked in the same specialty. And, for what it's worth, I've taken on SCPO's, MCPO's, LT's, CDR's, and even one Admiral and won. Why? Because I knew my job very well, and was so good at it that my last 2 tours were both independent duty billets, and both of them I was serving in an E-7 billet as an E-6. Even got special permission from BUPERS to be able to administer Navy Wide Advancement Exams, which is rare, as only E-7's and above are allowed to have possession of those normally.

And no.....................just because your daddy was in the service, that doesn't give you any room to denigrate mine. But, keep on the diet of bitch pudding, I've come to expect no less from you.

My FATHER would have scoffed at you. But you know that...you trying so hard to be among a man amongst men.

Now paper pushing boy how does a 60s document be created usin
How about you do your own research? I've had a an IT whiz making 80k a year explain it to me. Seven layers created on Adobe that never existed in the 1960s.

Go ahead, paper pusher

Really? You're "proof" is the word of someone you know who works in IT? How about something a bit more concrete, because anyone can get someone to back their bullshit if they look hard enough, and yours sounds just like that. I suppose you believed Trump when he said he saw lots of Muslims cheering when the twin towers collapsed? If you can believe Cheeto Jesus on that claim, why can't you accept his word when he says Obama was a US citizen? Even your dear leader says he's a citizen, so why are you still on the birther train?

Gfy pencil pusher dude You're an incompetent dumbfuck and blabber too much.

By the way my dad was a MCPO... you? His fodder. You know it and so do I

Just what I thought, you don't have anything to back up your bullshit, nor can you refute what I said, so you throw insults and tell me about your daddy who was an MCPO. So what if your daddy was an MCPO? I seriously doubt that I would have been any kind of "fodder" for him, as it's doubtful that he and I would have worked in the same specialty. And, for what it's worth, I've taken on SCPO's, MCPO's, LT's, CDR's, and even one Admiral and won. Why? Because I knew my job very well, and was so good at it that my last 2 tours were both independent duty billets, and both of them I was serving in an E-7 billet as an E-6. Even got special permission from BUPERS to be able to administer Navy Wide Advancement Exams, which is rare, as only E-7's and above are allowed to have possession of those normally.

And no.....................just because your daddy was in the service, that doesn't give you any room to denigrate mine. But, keep on the diet of bitch pudding, I've come to expect no less from you.

Hush soy boy.

Little man. How's that you pencil pushing dweeb? And that's all you were ya know.

Now explain how a 60s document was created on 80s software. If you can't stfu

Paper pushing fag

Your daddy would have had zero effect on my life in the Navy. And, like I thought, you still can't refute anything, nor do you have any proof other than a story some IT dude told you, so again, all you got is insults. Like I said, I'm not surprised, I've come to expect that from you. And, if your daddy was a decent MCPO, he would be pissed that his little princess is using his service to denigrate another serviceman. BTW, I've got 3 Navy Achievement Medals, all awarded by Admirals for being as shit hot at my job as I was, how many does your daddy have?

You never served in the USN...if you did you did you'd know about USN Chiefs you fcking fraud. I knew it.

It amuses me.

Last time I checked, she won the popular vote, you idiot. But in your twisted reality, he won by a landslide. SMH

She won the popular vote but lost the presidency.

I have never once commented on his winning by a landslide.

Don't lie.

I wonder how long he can stand this mockery before he goes over the edge? It seems that every time Trump is mocked, he loses it just a bit more each time.

He's clearly digging in, tweeting furiously he was right all along. The map he held up was like 4 or 5 days old, and someone altered it with a Sharpie. I don't know what's worse, Trump doubling down or his cultists trying to run interference for him.
He also forced Coast Guard Rear Admiral Peter Brown to defend the president's comments on Dorian and Alabama. Brown says he briefed the president on Sept. 1 on the "possibility of tropical storm force winds in southeastern Alabama."

But Tramp said Alabama would be hit hard, tropical storm force winds are NOT Cat 5.

“In addition to Florida – South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.”
- Donald Jackass Trump

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

I agree. That describes the OP perfectly!

I don't care if the OP lies. It has no effect on my life. A pathological liar of a president, on the other hand...

How that map effected your life?

And what makes you think he altered it?

"How that map effected your life?"

I didn't say it did.

"And what makes you think he altered it?"

I didn't say he did.

As always, you post from a position of ignorance.

No, computer forensics is real. His fraud was created using Adobe and the layering proves it. It's readibly on the net and I've talked to my husband's firm IT mgr.

Seven layers using Adobe. Do you know what layering is? No and until you do bow out
Obviously your "computer forensics" are FAKE. And if you knew anything about Adobe Acrobat, for any text document it opens it creates random layers, so you know nothing about layers either.

You “know nothing”? You mean you don’t know anything? Another foreign troll. Amazing.
No, I mean she knows absolutely nothing about layering in Adobe Acrobat.

You mean she doesn’t know anything? Double down on your grammar mistake. You are a foreign troll.
You know less about grammar.

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

I agree. That describes the OP perfectly!
I don't care if the OP lies. It has no effect on my life. A pathological liar of a president, on the other hand...
He won the 2016 election because he tells the truth.
LOLOL

Saying Alabama was at risk from Dorian was fake news.

dorian-09012019-8am.png

Now the forum sees with all the crying you do about fake news, turns out you really don't care about it.

View attachment 277629
Dumbfuck, the hurricane was no threat to Alabama. The National Weather Service even responded to Trump's fake news....

960x0.jpg

Why do Democrats think this is a winning issue for them? It's a winning issue for Trump, it shows he cares about the people of Alabama.

I respectfully disagree. I think they are born ignorant like we all are, but that does not seem to have impeded their progress to become stupid as soon as possible.
Yep, Democrats are ignorant, that's why I don't vote for them.

Forum List

Back