trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Fabricated news is coming out of the White House
Predictions on the weather isn't fabrications.
We can't predict a month ahead yet Democrats say they can predict 10years in advance.
BTW, we're supposed to be under water now.
What happened ???
I never said we would be under water
I thought weather conditions would get progressively worse and they are. Storms are more frequent and more deadly
52942923_2146742778959435_4655199139557015552_o.jpg
Nice try that ignores a worsening climate

We are getting storms that used to occur once a decade, every year
We are getting once in a century storms every five to ten years

Firestorms are getting more severe, we can’t contain fires that were once easy to control
Lol
Climate isn’t supposed to be predictable dumbass

Weather not as much, climate should be.

We can't predict a month ahead yet Democrats say they can predict 10years in advance.
What happened ???
I thought weather conditions would get progressively worse and they are. Storms are more frequent and more deadly

Firestorms are getting more severe, we can’t contain fires that were once easy to control
Lol
Who told you that?

A very dumb person

Dopey Von Gropey used a sharpie because he wore down all his crayons. Now he's unhinged & putting on his whine act because he made a jackass out of himself for all the world to see.

If Dopey wants to stop looking like a fool he should shut his yap, let the adults run the Country & he can run along.

Alabama his two balls.

Dopey Von Gropey used a sharpie because he wore down all his crayons. Now he's unhinged & putting on his whine act because he made a jackass out of himself for all the world to see.

If Dopey wants to stop looking like a fool he should shut his yap, let the adults run the Country & he can run along.

Alabama his two balls.
Sharpie gate is coming will ,,, delete this

What happened ???

Lol
Who told you that?
Lol
It is the very nature of it... What are you some type of fucked up bleeding heart that’s all sad if the weather/climate isn’t what you want it to be?
:itsok:

What happened ???

Lol

Weather not as much, climate should be.
Lol
Not at all you dumbass
Where does it say that climate is supposed to be totally predictable? What are you some type a bleeding heart?

Lol
Not at all you dumbass
Where does it say that claimant is supposed to be totally predictable? What are you some type a bleeding heart?

Climate, not claimant.

So, you have talked about your trips to the border to shot hogs from a helicopter. When you are packing for such trips, how do you know if you should pack t-shirts or sweatshirts? Because of the climate of the location you are going to.

When we took a trip to Florida last year to visit our daughter, how did we know what to pack and if ti would be good beach weather...oh yeah, because of the climate of Florida in the summer time.

I spent 3 years in Yuma Az, I knew from May to Sept the highs would be above 100 95% fo the time, because that is the climate for that part of the country.

I am not sure you actually know what climate is.

Not at all you dumbass
Where does it say that claimant is supposed to be totally predictable? What are you some type a bleeding heart?
"claimant??"

Did you mean Clampett??

The Clampett's were very predictable.

125f7f7f7280b3b3ceb81e2bc307e9e3.gif

Lol
Not at all you dumbass

Climate, not claimant.

So, you have talked about your trips to the border to shot hogs from a helicopter. When you are packing for such trips, how do you know if you should pack t-shirts or sweatshirts? Because of the climate of the location you are going to.

When we took a trip to Florida last year to visit our daughter, how did we know what to pack and if ti would be good beach weather...oh yeah, because of the climate of Florida in the summer time.

I spent 3 years in Yuma Az, I knew from May to Sept the highs would be above 100 95% fo the time, because that is the climate for that part of the country.

I am not sure you actually know what climate is.
Lol
I think you’ve been listening to manbearpig too much, Sure there is climate change, it’s just not man-made. Fact
It’s arrogant to think that man can do such a thing…
You are FUBAR you need to get your shit squared away marine

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.
Great, let's see your evidence trump didn't alter that weather map.....

NO little yellow coward. YOU made another of your idiotic claims, now back it up. By the way little yellow coward, no matter how much up you LIE and CRY like the coward you are, the NOAA has said Trump was right. Better go run and hide like you always do little yellow coward. Trump will be making you miserable until 2024.
LOL

Oh? What claim do you think I made in terms of the weather map trump held up...?

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.

NO little yellow coward. YOU made another of your idiotic claims, now back it up. By the way little yellow coward, no matter how much up you LIE and CRY like the coward you are, the NOAA has said Trump was right. Better go run and hide like you always do little yellow coward. Trump will be making you miserable until 2024.
LOL

Oh? What claim do you think I made in terms of the weather map trump held up...?

Took your stupid pills today too didn't you little yellow coward? YOU demanded proof that Trump did not alter the map. That is an accusation in and of itself. Comprehension is hard for you I know. Keep laughing because you're too stupid to actually talk about anything except being a little yellow coward. :290968001256257790-final:

LOL

Took your stupid pills today too didn't you little yellow coward? YOU demanded proof that Trump did not alter the map. That is an accusation in and of itself. Comprehension is hard for you I know. Keep laughing because you're too stupid to actually talk about anything except being a little yellow coward. :290968001256257790-final:
LOLOL

You poor thing. You're completely deranged. Too deranged, apparently, to answer a simple question...

What claim do you think I made?

I made no accusation as far as trump drawing on that map. What I did do was challenge one of your fellow yahoos to prove trump didn't do it in the face of their claim that he didn't. In reality, which bitchslaps you hourly, no one has revealed who drew that mark.

LOL

LOLOL

You poor thing. You're completely deranged. Too deranged, apparently, to answer a simple question...

I made no accusation as far as trump drawing on that map. What I did do was challenge one of your fellow yahoos to prove trump didn't do it in the face of their claim that he didn't. In reality, which bitchslaps you hourly, no one has revealed who drew that mark.

You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward. Reality bitchslaps YOU every day when you get embarrassed here and Trump keeps triggering you little yellow coward. Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does. Poor little yellow coward. No guts to stand behind his own claim AGAIN. That is why you are officially named little yellow coward.:ahole-1::finger3:

LOL

LOLOL

You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward. Reality bitchslaps YOU every day when you get embarrassed here and Trump keeps triggering you little yellow coward. Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does. Poor little yellow coward. No guts to stand behind his own claim AGAIN. That is why you are officially named little yellow coward.:ahole-1::finger3:
"You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward."

LOLOLOLOLOL

You poor, deranged, rightard.

I actually said the polar opposite -- no one knows who made that mark.

"Reality bitchslaps YOU every day"

Aww... poor, deranged rightie. Can't think for himself so he's reduced to parroting back what it hears. :lol:

"Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does."

Loser, when someone makes s claim and they can't back it up, even if their claim is a negative .... not being able to prove their claim proves they're full of lantern2814.

:dance:

I gotta say Faun, it's amusing as hell to watch you piss off Lantern and make them lose their shit.
He's my biggest fan. He actually follows me around from thread to thread to mark my posts with funnies.

Now he's doing it here because another rightard claimed trump didn't mark up that weather map; only he can't prove his claim.

#sharpiegate

FB_IMG_1567858129220.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

"You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward."

LOLOLOLOLOL

You poor, deranged, rightard.

I actually said the polar opposite -- no one knows who made that mark.

"Reality bitchslaps YOU every day"

Aww... poor, deranged rightie. Can't think for himself so he's reduced to parroting back what it hears. :lol:

"Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does."

Loser, when someone makes s claim and they can't back it up, even if their claim is a negative .... not being able to prove their claim proves they're full of lantern2814.

:dance:

poor little yellow coward still doesn't understand about not proving a negative. But little yellow cowards like you don't understand much of anything, just show their insecurity by lashing out with stupidity. Tim stop take the dog out to drop a faun. It'll have more brains than you little yellow coward. Showing how gutless you are doesn't make you right. Don't you EVER call anybody a parrot since ALL you do is parrot leftist talking points and get slapped like the little yellow coward you are.:21::290968001256257790-final::ahole-1::fu:

I gotta say Faun, it's amusing as hell to watch you piss off Lantern and make them lose their shit.
He's my biggest fan. He actually follows me around from thread to thread to mark my posts with funnies.

Now he's doing it here because another rightard claimed trump
didn't mark up that weather map; only he can't prove his claim.

#sharpiegate

View attachment 278400

Perhaps you and your gay lover should read the OP. Claiming TRUMP alters map with sharpie. Meaning you and yours better find proof. Since you can't, the statement that he did not do it stands. You lose.

You and your gay lover faun the little yellow coward aren't making me lose anything loser.

Sorry, but if anyone sounds like they are losing their shit, it's you. You are unable to do anything other than throw insults and curse words. And, it's because you can't seem to answer in any comprehensible way that I say you are losing your shit. If you want to be taken seriously, answer the question and leave the insults and cussing out of it. The way you post is that of a spoiled child.

Forum List

Back