trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.
Actually, that is untrue

The map that Trump was briefed on was not altered

Somehow, in the short time before it was used in the Dog and Pony show, it was marked up

Trump claimed he had a current update on Sept 1, he claimed Alabama would be much worse than expected

That was not true

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.
Trump is our most corrupt President ever. Corruption is contagious. He has managed to even corrupt NOAA.
If only he could corrupt democrats right out of existence.

Shitstain obama is the most corrupt politician of any stripe that we have ever had.
The Great Obama was the most honest politician since Jimmy Carter

Trump is our most corrupt President ever. Corruption is contagious. He has managed to even corrupt NOAA.

and...the Air Force.
You missed the AG

If only he could corrupt democrats right out of existence.

Shitstain obama is the most corrupt politician of any stripe that we have ever had.
The Great Obama was the most honest politician since Jimmy Carter
Lol
Both shit stains... You’re far too gullible

Lol
Trump is a result of hope and change, the load of shit that was hope and change.
Karma is a bitch

The Great Obama cut black unemployment by eight percent
Trump has cut it less than two percent
Horseshit!!!!!
Black unemployment went up under Obama.

It doesn't matter, as Joe said "they prefer their truth over facts". :)
Trump relies on alternative facts
A Sharpie helps
Total fabricated news.

The tactic is scream like banshees about anything and everything Trump does.
Fabricated news is coming out of the White House
Predictions on the weather isn't fabrications.
We can't predict a month ahead yet Democrats say they can predict 10years in advance.
BTW, we're supposed to be under water now.
What happened ???

Horseshit!!!!!

A Sharpie helps
Total fabricated news.

We can't predict a month ahead yet Democrats say they can predict 10years in advance.
What happened ???
Lol
...and it’s normal to have unpredictable weather/climate.
Hurricane/tornadoes floods, etc. are the norm.
Sunny blue sky’s white fluffy clouds are not the norm

Horseshit!!!!!

A Sharpie helps
Total fabricated news.

What happened ???
I never said we would be under water
I thought weather conditions would get progressively worse and they are. Storms are more frequent and more deadly

A Sharpie helps
Total fabricated news.

What happened ???
I thought weather conditions would get progressively worse and they are. Storms are more frequent and more deadly
52942923_2146742778959435_4655199139557015552_o.jpg

Ha, not even close pal, I didn't vote for Trump....Cruz was my guy...Face it, you don't have any answers for why Trump's policies have in large part succeeded, so you resort to the typical liberal tactic of attack, and ridicule...its not only predictable, but just plain lazy. Now, couple that with being on an anonymous message board, and you display exactly what I describe...Just another under educated malcontent, lashing out anonymously at others because you blame them for the shortcomings in your own situation....sad.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

This is not about Trump's policies, this is about his showing an altered map. The two have nothing to do with each other, the fact that you tie them together is just further evidence of your worship of the man.

As for Trump as a president, he is better than the last two, that is about all I can say. I supported both his SCOTUS picks, I liked his reducing of regulations, I like that he changed the Fed employee regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight. I was very happy to see him talk about taking away the student debt of wounded Vets.

I do not agree with most, if any, of his economic moves.
Problem is though, there is no proof HE altered that map.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Horseshit!!!!!

A Sharpie helps
Total fabricated news.

What happened ???
GLUB GLUB GLUB we're getting there.... If I pass Trump drowning in my boat it's over for him

Horseshit!!!!!

A Sharpie helps
Total fabricated news.

What happened ???

Barry stopped it.

Ha, not even close pal, I didn't vote for Trump....Cruz was my guy...Face it, you don't have any answers for why Trump's policies have in large part succeeded, so you resort to the typical liberal tactic of attack, and ridicule...its not only predictable, but just plain lazy. Now, couple that with being on an anonymous message board, and you display exactly what I describe...Just another under educated malcontent, lashing out anonymously at others because you blame them for the shortcomings in your own situation....sad.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

This is not about Trump's policies, this is about his showing an altered map. The two have nothing to do with each other, the fact that you tie them together is just further evidence of your worship of the man.

As for Trump as a president, he is better than the last two, that is about all I can say. I supported both his SCOTUS picks, I liked his reducing of regulations, I like that he changed the Fed employee regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight. I was very happy to see him talk about taking away the student debt of wounded Vets.

I do not agree with most, if any, of his economic moves.
Problem is though, there is no proof HE altered that map.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I never claimed he did, But he did display an altered map while trying to cover for tweeting 3 day old hurricane data.

A Sharpie helps
Total fabricated news.

What happened ???
Nice try that ignores a worsening climate

We are getting storms that used to occur once a decade, every year
We are getting once in a century storms every five to ten years

Firestorms are getting more severe, we can’t contain fires that were once easy to control

Total fabricated news.

What happened ???

Firestorms are getting more severe, we can’t contain fires that were once easy to control
Lol
Climate isn’t supposed to be predictable dumbass

What happened ???

Lol
Climate isn’t supposed to be predictable dumbass
Who told you that?

TECH & SCIENCE
NASA MAP REVEALS DRASTIC U.S. WEATHER CHANGE IN PAST EIGHT YEARS
BY DANA DOVEY ON 1/5/18 AT 5:30 AM EST

Current Time 0:58
Duration 1:06
Loaded: 100.00%

HD
New NASA Maps Show How Surface Temperatures Have Changed Significantly In The Past 8 Years
TECH & SCIENCETEMPERATURESSNOW STORMNASA

While Americans on the East Coast are battling a bomb cyclone, a recent NASA image shows quite a different weather scenario out West—one bathed in excessive heat. Comparing the current scenario to the past eight years—which is exactly what this striking new image does—shows just how drastically the weather has changed.

The image was taken by NASA's terra satellite and is based on data from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS), an instrument onboard the satellite that takes readings of the Earth's surface. To create the visual map, NASA used land surface temperatures from December 26, 2017, to January 2, 2018, and compared these with average temperatures of the same time period over the past eight years ago.

Red represents areas that were hotter than average and blue areas were colder than average. (White represents normal temperatures and gray represents inadequate data.) The vast amount of color on the map show just how distinct this year's temperatures are compared to that of the past.

Related: What Is A Winter Hurricane?
nasa.jpg

Global temperatures have changed quite a bit over the past eight years.NASA
NASA emphasizes that the map shows land temperatures, not air temperatures. Because land temperatures can be significantly different than the actual temperature of the air, they aren't the most accurate representation of global temperatures. Still, land temperatures can be useful. Surface temperature maps are especially helpful in predicting how much heat or cold stress may affect crops, NBC Los Angeles reported.

Related: Frozen Bomb Cyclone Set To Hit East Coast
RELATED STORIES

Ads by scrollerads.com

The map may look harrowing, but NASA reported that the drastic differences in weather on the U.S. coasts can be explained by regular weather patterns. For example, a jet stream of air called the Rossby wave connects U.S. air streams on the east and west coasts. This wave dragged warm tropical air into the west, but the Rocky Mountains blocked it from mixing with far cooler air on the East Coast. As a result we have strikingly different temperatures on both sides of the country.

Commerce Chief Threatened Firings at NOAA After Trump’s Hurricane Tweets, Sources Say

The Secretary of Commerce threatened to fire top employees at NOAA on Friday after the agency’s Birmingham office contradicted President Trump’s claim that Hurricane Dorian might hit Alabama, according to three people familiar with the discussion.

That threat led to an unusual, unsigned statement later that Friday by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration disavowing the office’s own position that Alabama was not at risk. The reversal caused widespread anger within the agency and drew criticism from the scientific community that NOAA, a division of the Commerce Department, had been bent to political purposes.

Trump is a creep

Forum List

Back