Trump and Carson's attacks on Muslims worry some GOP elders

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Isn't it something that both men, the only 2 to actually talk their minds, and knows what's on the mind of the voters, are #1 and #2 in the polls..... It's a NEW POLITICS out there...FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, the downfall of American society and culture!...JakeAss take note!

The Independent Mail ^ | October 2, 2015 | Steve Peoples, The Associated Press
The candidates atop the GOP presidential field are ramping up political attacks aimed at Muslims, a move designed to appeal to hardline conservatives. But party elders worry that escalating anti-immigrant rhetoric could cost Republicans the White House in 2016. The aggressive words, in particular from front-runners Donald Trump and Ben Carson, have exacerbated a widening rift between the GOP's pragmatic and ideological wings as the party tries to avoid losing a third consecutive presidential election. His relationship with the nation's Hispanic community already strained, Trump vowed on Wednesday to deport any Syrian refugee taken in by the U.S. Most likely...

insane-stupidity.jpg

They really do need to stay where they are and change their own shithole. We don't really want to be changed into a shithole like the one they left....really.

Isn't it something that both men, the only 2 to actually talk their minds, and knows what's on the mind of the voters, are #1 and #2 in the polls..... It's a NEW POLITICS out there...FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, the downfall of American society and culture!...JakeAss take note!

The Independent Mail ^ | October 2, 2015 | Steve Peoples, The Associated Press
The candidates atop the GOP presidential field are ramping up political attacks aimed at Muslims, a move designed to appeal to hardline conservatives. But party elders worry that escalating anti-immigrant rhetoric could cost Republicans the White House in 2016. The aggressive words, in particular from front-runners Donald Trump and Ben Carson, have exacerbated a widening rift between the GOP's pragmatic and ideological wings as the party tries to avoid losing a third consecutive presidential election. His relationship with the nation's Hispanic community already strained, Trump vowed on Wednesday to deport any Syrian refugee taken in by the U.S. Most likely...

insane-stupidity.jpg
I'm glad the GOP establishment is pooping it's underoos. In fact, it is my hope these assholes all are voted out of office and replaced by true conservatives.

You guys are so fucking confused.

One of the RCP polls has Carson solidly ahead of Trump today.

Get ready for your third party bid.

Intolerance is a loser.

Too bad retards like the OP haven't figured this out.

Well, let's see....Trump has called Hispanics, Rapist, He has joked about a woman asking him a difficult question as being on her period. He has also said of John McCain being captured, "I like people who weren't captured." So he basically slammed anyone who has been a POW.

Muslims.....they are his obvious next target to insult.

Intolerance is a loser.

You fucking stupid people don't know a suicidal situation when one arises... I hope you will be the first to taste terrorist muslims hatred!

Well, let's see....Trump has called Hispanics, Rapist, He has joked about a woman asking him a difficult question as being on her period. He has also said of John McCain being captured, "I like people who weren't captured." So he basically slammed anyone who has been a POW.

Muslims.....they are his obvious next target to insult.

I see you continue to lie... people aren't as stupid as you, they KNOW the truth, not some fag, subversives made up shit!

And Vigilante continues to stand in front of the mirror bitch slapping himself yelling, "Take that, Jake!":badgrin:

And Vigilante continues to stand in front of the mirror bitch slapping himself yelling, "Take that, Jake!":badgrin:

Tonight you are so weak, I'm giving you a PASS for your obamaism!
The stepped up nativistic attacks by both Trump and Carson will fail. Neither will get the nomination.

On to the third party, boy.

#1 and #2 in ALL POLLS and 50% or more higher than #3...but they will fail! The DemocRAT operative says so! Vote for Kasick, or the Yebster! Right JakeAss!

Tonight you are so weak, I'm giving you a PASS for your obamaism!
The stepped up nativistic attacks by both Trump and Carson will fail. Neither will get the nomination.

On to the third party, boy.

#1 and #2 in ALL POLLS and 50% or more higher than #3...but they will fail! The DemocRAT operative says so! Vote for Kasick, or the Yebster! Right JakeAss!

You really, really need help. Seek it please....

Intolerance is a loser.

You fucking stupid people don't know a suicidal situation when one arises... I hope you will be the first to taste terrorist muslims hatred!

Oh noes! There's a Muslim terrist in my hick town!

Kiss him on the lips...see if he'll take your head for being a queer!

Don't worry Vagtard. Ebola will kill all the Muslim terrrists!

Forum List

Back