Trump and Harley-Davidson

zaangalewa, did you ever attend college? You sound retarded or like a brainwashed democrat who did in fact pay for college in which the professors were douchebags.

I am a German who speaks in the language English with you - and you are able to understand me. So what's your problem?

Obama attacked American business and you said nothing. Of course Obama was lying, because we have never had a more corporatist pro-Wall Street POTUS than he.
Obama did not try to destroy any American business.
WTF! Really? Is your memory that short?

Don't you remember what he said about coal plants. Remember Hobby Lobby? Remember Chic-fil a?

He DESTROYED the bondholders of General Motors?

He regularly attacked insurance companies during the Obamacare debates.

He prevented Boeing from moving operations.

There is more but you have been told by the DNC Media that everything Trump is doing is different, and you bought the propaganda. LMFAO

Top 10 Obama Attacks on Capitalism | Human Events

Obama attacked American business and you said nothing. Of course Obama was lying, because we have never had a more corporatist pro-Wall Street POTUS than he.
You got some examples to back that up, jimbob? A stable economy that limits negative externalities is something a money grubbing capitalist would disapprove of. But it would be great for the people.

Really...you too? I am seeing a pattern here. Has the DNC media told you Obama was wonderful and what Trump is doing has never done before?

See my post re-posted above. (see post 129)

That it's HIS POLICY that caused the company to move, and yet he's blaming the company, shows just how arrogant the guy is.

The only Trump policy that has had an effect on HD is the gigantic tax cut he gave them, lamebrained fool.

It would seem some lefties think Obama never attacked business, thus ignoring or forgetting the truth, and what Trump is doing is without precedent.

I guess they get this opinion from DNC TV.

That it's HIS POLICY that caused the company to move, and yet he's blaming the company, shows just how arrogant the guy is.

The only Trump policy that has had an effect on HD is the gigantic tax cut he gave them, lamebrained fool.

It would seem some lefties think Obama never attacked business, thus ignoring or forgetting the truth, and what Trump is doing is without precedent.

Maybe someone doesn't get what is being said.

Trump has gone and done something. And the result of his policy is that this company is leaving. And Trump is criticizing their leaving.

Do you not see this?

He's made a policy and is criticizing the impact his OWN POLICY is having on the country.

Trump has gone and done something. And the result of his policy is that this company is leaving. And Trump is criticizing their leaving.

Do you not see this?

He's made a policy and is criticizing the impact his OWN POLICY is having on the country.
Yeah...and you think this was never done by a politician before. LMFAO!

The demand made of me was to prove Obama attacked business, just as Donnie Tiny Hands is doing. I did that. Agreed?

Do you not see this?

You've been watching too much fake news, dumbass.

james bond, HD today reminds me of when AMF owned them. They outsources back then to make 125cc, 250cc, etc. pieces of junk. Even after all the breaks they got from the feds, they never said, hey, let's make a quality product to compete with companies making V twins that are way better than ours that cost way less. :p

I live in an area with tons of motorcycles and the best V-Twin sound which can be great is not a Harley. It is those S&S engines on custom bikes. Yamaha, BMW, Kawasaki, Triumph all are way better the HD and for less money. The Donald tried to help them, but they turned around and stabbed him in the back by falsely claiming the tariffs (which are not even really in effect) somehow are responsible for them ALREADY having plants in other countries for years now.

Here are the two best non-Japanese bikes to choose from. Make England and Germany great again!

Okay. That's a dream. Wonderful machines. Nevertheless Harley-Davidson is the "original" expression of freedom. And England installed an outboard motor on their island. They are on their way. They are hardheaded. One day they will arrive. Keeps the question where. And Germany disappears. Soon it will not exist any longer and Germans will be one of the mysterious populations of the pasts.

… My take is let Harley Davidson move. They make some of the world's worst motorcycles today.

It's one of the worst motorcycles one can buy according to Consumer Reports. …

What about this bike?

If you do not like to buy the living legend Harley-Davidson and you don't like to buy bikes like this: What else do you like to buy?

Ha ha. You and the Euros can ride the Harleys and not pay the tax. They still pay a lot for a cheap bike.

Instead, I'd buy stuff
th

Only a lib would buy a self-balancing bike, but BMW is a huge exporter of bikes and cars from USA. Buy a USA made BMW. Actually, learn how to ride a bike and understand how to be safe.

You and the Euros can buy stuff made overseas and other countries.

these bastards just move manufacturing out of the country so they can be RICHER

Do you not see this?

The demand made of me was to prove Obama attacked business, just as Donnie Tiny Hands is doing. I did that. Agreed?

How you change the topic every time you post.

Did I say politicians had never done this before? No. So.....

Basically you're trying to deflect.

The reality is this is TRUMP'S own policy and he's criticizing private companies because Trump has hurt their business.

Is that really making the US great?

Do you not see this?

The reality is this is TRUMP'S own policy and he's criticizing private companies because Trump has hurt their business.

No it is not making the US great but my point which you consistently ignore, is Obama did much the same.

Do you not see this?

No it is not making the US great but my point which you consistently ignore, is Obama did much the same.

I got your point. I'm just struggling to see how it's relevant to this topic.

Please, tell me how Obama is relevant to the topic of Trump making tariffs and then US companies going abroad.

Was Obama president when Trump made this tariffs? No.

I could bring up the superbowl in 1753, it's just as relevant as deflecting with Obama.

So, Trump's trade war is NOT making America great.

Thank you for saying so.

Do you not see this?

Please, tell me how Obama is relevant to the topic of Trump making tariffs and then US companies going abroad.

I could bring up the superbowl in 1753, it's just as relevant as deflecting with Obama.

Thank you for saying so.
BO is relevant. He did much the same thing and few on the left ever criticized him. The DNC Media is attacking Trump non-stop and as a result is inflaming many Americans, yet he is not doing unprecedented things.

Must we go back to why I involved BO? Other posters in this thread (not you), demanded proof that Big Ears attacked private business like Trump has. I posted proof and then you came into the debate. So....there.

Do you not see this?

Thank you for saying so.
BO is relevant. He did much the same thing and few on the left ever criticized him. The DNC Media is attacking Trump non-stop and as a result is inflaming many Americans, yet he is not doing unprecedented things.

Must we go back to why I involved BO? Other posters in this thread (not you), demanded proof that Big Ears attacked private business like Trump has. I posted proof and then you came into the debate. So....there.

Did Obama put tariffs on goods and then have a country put tariffs back and then he then attacked those companies that left the US?

If so, which tariffs and which companies?

"So....there"? Like a fucking little child.

… My take is let Harley Davidson move. They make some of the world's worst motorcycles today.

It's one of the worst motorcycles one can buy according to Consumer Reports. …

What about this bike?

If you do not like to buy the living legend Harley-Davidson and you don't like to buy bikes like this: What else do you like to buy?

Ha ha. You and the Euros can ride the Harleys and not pay the tax. …

Exactly. The European German Red Indians will throw your 342,000 tons of American steel into the sea at the harbor of Boston … Let's call it a steel party.

Last edited:

Thank you for saying so.

Did Obama put tariffs on goods and then have a country put tariffs back and then he then attacked those companies that left the US?

Oh brother.

So now you get specific. You think because Obama did not place tariffs, that what Trump is doing is unprecedented. I think you might want to research history. Tariffs have been used by many presidents.

Do you think BO did only great things for the economy? If so, think again.

Harley's are over priced and over hyped, but it's bad to see them offshoring.
Harleys have their own thing going on, so i dont think they are over hyped. But they are overpriced.
My wideglide is 18 years old and its still worth around 8 - 8500. If it wasnt custom, probably around 7 or so.
Thats expensive IMO. But at least they hold value! lol
I've never had one that wasn't a piece of crap. Course I've only had two.
That is unfortunate.
If they are taken care of, they will go forever.

Thank you for saying so.

Oh brother.

So now you get specific. You think because Obama did not place tariffs, that what Trump is doing is unprecedented. I think you might want to research history. Tariffs have been used by many presidents.

Do you think BO did only great things for the economy? If so, think again.

Do you really understand what I'm asking you? Or do you read the first three words then type a response?

I'm asking you to show evidence of where Obama did BOTH things. First he put tariffs that then had tariffs come back in response. Then the companies that got impacted by those tariffs said they'd leave and then Obama attacked them for leaving.

This is what we're talking about here. Do you get that? This is the ONLY thing we're talking about here. We're talking about Trump being an idiot for attacking a company for saying they'd move some production because of TRUMP'S policies.

Do you understand.

Now, you're the one who brought up Obama and said it was the same.

So if you're going to say it's the same, PROVE IT. If you've already proven it, it shouldn't be so fucking hard to prove it again, should it?

Me thinks you're trying to be pedantic.

"But, but, but Obama put up tariffs." So the fuck what? This is NOT what is being spoken about here.

"But, but, but Obama criticized companies" So the fuck what? This is NOT what is being spoken about here.

What we're talking about is what I've already explained.

Let's try a simple yes/no question for you.

Did Obama put tariffs on goods, then see other countries put tariffs on US goods, and the at least one company said it would move production away from the US and Obama criticized this company?

Yes or no?

Forum List

Back