Trump and Harley-Davidson

Trump chides Harley-Davidson in tariff row

"
Donald Trump criticises Harley-Davidson for decision over tariffs"

So, Trump is criticizing Harley-Davidson for moving production to Europe where it won't suffer from debilitating tariffs in the EU or China.

These are the Tariffs that Trump managed to get imposed.

So why is he blaming a company for trying to remain profitable? He'd do the same thing in similar circumstance. He'd make his company more profitable over the desires of a different president.

That it's HIS POLICY that caused the company to move, and yet he's blaming the company, shows just how arrogant the guy is.

And the moron doesn't know that a CEO must do the BEST that he can for stockholders? Is trump that much an idiot?

I think Trump sees his stockholders as the nationalistic fervent morons who voted for him, not the citizens of the USA.

Tom Horn makes excuses that do not remove the real fact that CEO's are to make money for share holders.

H-D is doing just that by moving its production for European markets to Europe.

They're moving it to THAILAND you fucking simpleton....ever been to Thailand?....I did my 5 day in Bangkok and it's a filthy mess with 11 year old hookers....I slept for five days and headed back...Saigon was a paradise compared to that shithole.

What's your complaint about the eleven year old hookers, too old for you?

The problem is Trump speaks with no one. Everyone knows that no one is able to win a trade war. But he forces Europe to this idiotic "tit for tat"-game, because no one has any better solution.

Did this clown ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fall off a turnip truck....what's he doing here?

You call me "clown"?

Trump cancelled TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership). The EU liked to speak with him about his problems in context with tariffs - but looks he likes not to agree with the basic rules of the WTO. He never tried to speak with Europe. Europe waited a very long time with an reaction. The biggest player in context world economy is by the way not the USA - it is Europe. Although everyone is used to laugh about Europe - Europeans too - Trump and the USA could get really very very serious problems if you will continue this way of stupid confrontation. What do you think will happen if we Germans get problems? Do we close first our factories in Europe or in the USA? And if we close all business in the USA - what will win the USA? Our companies here in Germany have for example in the moment the problem that they don't know how to invest more than 500 billions. Do you think they will invest a part of this money in the USA now? Money is fearful - and Trump is dangerous.

You are a clown...we don't give a flying fuck what you Germans do as long as it's not starting another world war. We've already beat the living shit out of you twice for it so don't try starting an economic world war. You either get your fucking tariffs off our goods or we'll embargo your Hun asses....you aren't even a pimple on our ass economically. You dominate the weaklings in the EU but don't jump off the porch when the big dog...U.S. is involved. Piss on the WTO...it's allowed China to build itself into an empire at OUR expense. We'll have some lightweights agreeing with you eurotrash about how "unfair" this all is but nobody should believe we can't crush you on a whim and probably should. Try paying for your defense for a change....we're sick of protecting you from the Ivans while you rip us off in trade. Without us, Russia would roll over you on a weekend....that's worth parity in trade and now we finally have a leader who won't take this crap any longer.

T

So, Trump is criticizing Harley-Davidson for moving production to Europe where it won't suffer from debilitating tariffs in the EU or China.

You're a lying lowlife scumbag and an idiot. Trump doesn't make EU tariff policy.

Fucking retarded jackass party of slavery supporters like you are so stupid that you don't even realize that you're stupid.

Trump chides Harley-Davidson in tariff row

"
Donald Trump criticises Harley-Davidson for decision over tariffs"

So why is he blaming a company for trying to remain profitable? He'd do the same thing in similar circumstance. He'd make his company more profitable over the desires of a different president.

That it's HIS POLICY that caused the company to move, and yet he's blaming the company, shows just how arrogant the guy is.

Hey dipstick, they're not moving their production to Europe. I could tell ya where they going, but what would be the fun of that.

If it's not here, it doesn't matter where.

Long before the EU imposed the tariff, after they laid off hundreds of workers in Wisconsin in 2016 and announced the closing of the Kansas City factory, it was known that Harley was cutting American jobs for $9/day labor in Thailand.

Many American motorcycle enthusiasts are selecting other brands than Harley....because of reliability issues....Harley's can be a bit of a lemon these days....

Perfect EU job strategy. Creates a LOT of Harley repair shops in Greece and Italy. Actually, Harley probably has to have a separate production for EU models.

And there's already a 22% VAT tax on purchases like this in the EU. Those clowns are USED to being hosed..

After working hard to destroy American businesses such as Amazon, the Red Hen, all news media, the NFL, etc., Trump has now turned on former ally Harley Davidson, threatening to abuse the Presidency to destroy them.

'Never!': Trump fumes at Harley-Davidson in tariff tweetstorm
The Red Hen was destroyed by those who were in charge of the place. If they had just served Sarah and her company, there never would've been a story.

God bless you and Sarah and her camp always!!!

Holly

Leftists news bugs the cr*p outta me.

What happened to the backbone of this country?

Leftist news interprets this news as something bad for Trump. They state this news doesn't sound like "winning the trade war" President Trump said was easy to do :sorry:.

Instead Trump blasted Harley-Davidson for using the tariffs as an “excuse” to move more of their manufacturing overseas.

"Surprised that Harley-Davidson, of all companies, would be the first to wave the White Flag. I fought hard for them and ultimately they will not pay tariffs selling into the E.U., which has hurt us badly on trade, down $151 Billion. Taxes just a Harley excuse – be patient! #MAGA

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 25, 2018"

Harley Davidson's motorcycles are some of the worst motorcycles in the world now, so let them move..

The problem is Trump speaks with no one. Everyone knows that no one is able to win a trade war. But he forces Europe to this idiotic "tit for tat"-game, because no one has any better solution.

Did this clown ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fall off a turnip truck....what's he doing here?

You call me "clown"?

Trump cancelled TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership). The EU liked to speak with him about his problems in context with tariffs - but looks he likes not to agree with the basic rules of the WTO. He never tried to speak with Europe. Europe waited a very long time with an reaction. The biggest player in context world economy is by the way not the USA - it is Europe. Although everyone is used to laugh about Europe - Europeans too - Trump and the USA could get really very very serious problems if you will continue this way of stupid confrontation. What do you think will happen if we Germans get problems? Do we close first our factories in Europe or in the USA? And if we close all business in the USA - what will win the USA? Our companies here in Germany have for example in the moment the problem that they don't know how to invest more than 500 billions. Do you think they will invest a part of this money in the USA now? Money is fearful - and Trump is dangerous.

You are a clown...

we don't give a flying fuck what you Germans do

Sure.

as long as it's not starting another world war.

We never were able to start any world war.

We've already beat the living shit out of you twice

So you have to be happy that we are generous and friendly people.

for it so don't try starting an economic world war.

"Economic world war". A good description what president Trump is doing. He starts an "economic" world war not only against all other nations in the world - he starts this war also against mother Earth.

You either get your fucking tariffs off our goods or we'll embargo your Hun asses

I'm a Ger-man (Spear-man). Hun-garians are Huns. And Trump has to speak with the EU in case of tariffs. He speaks with no one.

....you aren't even a pimple on our ass economically. You dominate the weaklings in the EU

We dominate no one - we help all others.

but don't jump off the porch when the big dog...U.S. is involved. Piss on the WTO...it's allowed China to build itself into an empire at OUR expense. We'll have some lightweights agreeing with you eurotrash about how "unfair" this all is but nobody should believe we can't crush you on a whim and probably should. Try paying for your defense for a change....we're sick of protecting you from the Ivans while you rip us off in trade. Without us, Russia would roll over you on a weekend....that's worth parity in trade and now we finally have a leader who won't take this crap any longer.

Do you really believe only one word of your own nonsense? You made the Soviet empire strong and went directly from world war 2 into the cold war. The English speaking world created all the problems which we call "Islamism" today. And your "Führer" (Führer=leader) impresses me less than dirty finger nails.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't see this thread earlier.

I agree that HD is just using the threat of trade war and taxes as an excuse because they had planned to move regardless. Libs just using it to attack Trump.

My take is let Harley Davidson move. They make some of the world's worst motorcycles today.

It's one of the worst motorcycles one can buy according to Consumer Reports.

Listen to the outlaw bikers...

Here is how Sonny Barger, one of the original California Hells Angels, explains it:

In terms of pure workmanship, personally I don't like Harleys. I ride them because I'm in the club, and that's the image, but if I could I would seriously consider riding a Honda ST1100 or a BMW. We really missed the boat not switching over to the Japanese models when they began building bigger bikes. I'll usually say "F*ck Harley-Davidson."

Barger now rides a Victory.

Let HD move overseas and tax their products mightily.

Trump has his products made in Europe and Mexico.

207735.png

… My take is let Harley Davidson move. They make some of the world's worst motorcycles today.

It's one of the worst motorcycles one can buy according to Consumer Reports. …

What about this bike?

If you do not like to buy the living legend Harley-Davidson and you don't like to buy bikes like this: What else do you like to buy?

Last edited:
… My take is let Harley Davidson move. They make some of the world's worst motorcycles today.

What about this bike?

If you do not like to buy the living legend Harley-Davidson and you don't like to buy bikes like this: What else do you like to buy?

I'd like to have a Harley AND one of those!!!

james bond, HD today reminds me of when AMF owned them. They outsources back then to make 125cc, 250cc, etc. pieces of junk. Even after all the breaks they got from the feds, they never said, hey, let's make a quality product to compete with companies making V twins that are way better than ours that cost way less. :p

I live in an area with tons of motorcycles and the best V-Twin sound which can be great is not a Harley. It is those S&S engines on custom bikes. Yamaha, BMW, Kawasaki, Triumph all are way better the HD and for less money. The Donald tried to help them, but they turned around and stabbed him in the back by falsely claiming the tariffs (which are not even really in effect) somehow are responsible for them ALREADY having plants in other countries for years now.

Here are the two best non-Japanese bikes to choose from. Make England and Germany great again!

Last edited:
Trump knows what's going on, he's got this.

Trump lived in a tower far in the clouds where all human beings are ants down under. He never had contact with reality in his whole life. He thinks perhaps he is real - but he is only a victim of his own pseudo- education. No one knows who Donald Trump is - also not Donald Trump. Seems to me his is nothing else than his own blather.

Last edited:
zaangalewa, did you ever attend college? You sound retarded or like a brainwashed democrat who did in fact pay for college in which the professors were douchebags.

What about this bike?

I'd like to have a Harley AND one of those!!!

You like it - but I fear soon no one will get such bikes any longer when Pharao Trump will continue to destroy the Western World. A shovel for building Pyramids seem to be enough wealth for his slaves as long as they are able to pay to him taxes and tariffs. Otherwise they will have to dig with the hands. We need a rich world - and not a rich Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back