🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump and Lincoln Comparisons

az7vv5.jpg

We support ObamaCare, same sex marriage, food stamps, welfare, affirmative action, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, amnesty for Mexican illegals, an assault weapons ban, higher taxes, public accommodation laws, and bigger federal government! Obama is our messiah!
yep still the demoturdic party, you still got that right!
Thanks for showing us how deep your tard goes. It's not every day we see one of you tards invalidate yourself.

It does happen more frequently than one would expect, though.
was there another party that created the KKK?
Like I said, to think they are Republicans now! Just goes to show how far the GOP has fallen since its glorious inception.

And now it is led by a cut and run New York liar who is loved by Nazis and Klansmen alike!

He has NOTHING in common with our greatest President.

From the article you posted, skipped over this part didn't you?

"I was for Hillary, so I’m one of those that Mr. Trump defeated
— but he is the president-elect of the United States,” Brown said Monday on Fox Business. “I’m a citizen. I’m not asking him to do everything. I’m going to pitch in and do some of the things that I can do with the like-minded people I represent.”

You're all for Brown, yet you don't agree with his vote favoring Hillary not Trump. He made up his mind, didn't vote Trump. Are you going to say he was wrong for voting that way too?
I never said he didn't. I stated he was all in with Trump for fixing the inner cities. You all laughed at me. Well bubba, he met with Trump, and was interviewed stating he was all in. Why aren't you? I've asked that already? Why do you feel the inner cities should remain as is? you racist?

You know what happens when you lose the black vote?

Actually you're the only one jumping to conclusions. All I said was the majority of minorities voted against Trump and that's a fact. Now us minorities have to make the best of what you whites gave us since we have no other choice in the matter. Yeah, that's right - I'm not white. Most of us voted against Trump. Now all we can do is make the best and safeguard when needed.

az7vv5.jpg

We support ObamaCare, same sex marriage, food stamps, welfare, affirmative action, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, amnesty for Mexican illegals, an assault weapons ban, higher taxes, public accommodation laws, and bigger federal government! Obama is our messiah!
Thanks for showing us how deep your tard goes. It's not every day we see one of you tards invalidate yourself.

It does happen more frequently than one would expect, though.
was there another party that created the KKK?
Like I said, to think they are Republicans now! Just goes to show how far the GOP has fallen since its glorious inception.

And now its led by a cut and run New York liar who is loved by Nazis and Klansmen alike!

He has NOTHING in common with our greatest President.
they are which ones?

— but he is the president-elect of the United States,” Brown said Monday on Fox Business. “I’m a citizen. I’m not asking him to do everything. I’m going to pitch in and do some of the things that I can do with the like-minded people I represent.”

You're all for Brown, yet you don't agree with his vote favoring Hillary not Trump. He made up his mind, didn't vote Trump. Are you going to say he was wrong for voting that way too?
I never said he didn't. I stated he was all in with Trump for fixing the inner cities. You all laughed at me. Well bubba, he met with Trump, and was interviewed stating he was all in. Why aren't you? I've asked that already? Why do you feel the inner cities should remain as is? you racist?

Actually you're the only one jumping to conclusions. All I said was the majority of minorities voted against Trump and that's a fact. Now us minorities have to make the best of what you whites gave us since we have no other choice in the matter. Yeah, that's right - I'm not white. Most of us voted against Trump. Now all we can do is make the best and safeguard when needed.
I agreed and said that was sad. Right?

again, are you in for helping out the inner cities of this nation or not?

az7vv5.jpg

We'll make this easy for you.

denounced!!!!! next

Informative. You can't handle facts even when they're in your face.

Fact: Neo Nazi rallies were held in honor of Trump.

Fact: Us minorities voted overwhelmingly against Trump, now all we can do is make the best of what we have since there's no other choice in the matter. Voting stat wise you whites forced him on us.

az7vv5.jpg

denounced!!!!! next

Fact: Us minorities voted overwhelmingly against Trump, now all we can do is make the best of what we have since there's no other choice in the matter.

denounced, denounced and denounced, move on.

Have any of my fellow Trump friends in here ever sat down and realized similarities with Trump's initial victory with Abraham Lincoln's?

When Lincoln won his presidency, the Demoturd states attempted secession from the US. Started a civil war over his presidency. shit, even created one of the most brutal organizations outside Germany, the KKK.

Roll forward 2016, Trump wins the presidency and the Demoturds go out and riot in the street, attempt to over turn the vote, California declared the state wished to secede from the US (demoturd state). Now they state they will boycott the inauguration, and many other violent acts like stating he's a pawn of a foreign country's president. Desperation is desperation and the libturds stand I supposed in 1800 history today attempting repeat of their desperation.

In fact, several demoturds have been arrested for hate crimes against trump supporters. OMG!!!

I found it interesting.

So, my friends, if this presidency is following old Ab's, I see many great things ahead for the good old US.
Damn, that is enough to make one throw up. The orange clown is the opposite of Lincoln in every way.

az7vv5.jpg

denounced!!!!! next

Fact: Us minorities voted overwhelmingly against Trump, now all we can do is make the best of what we have since there's no other choice in the matter.

Informative. On ignore. Act more like an adult will you? I now know you listen to Briebart, that'd explain a lot.

Have any of my fellow Trump friends in here ever sat down and realized similarities with Trump's initial victory with Abraham Lincoln's?

When Lincoln won his presidency, the Demoturd states attempted secession from the US. Started a civil war over his presidency. shit, even created one of the most brutal organizations outside Germany, the KKK.

Roll forward 2016, Trump wins the presidency and the Demoturds go out and riot in the street, attempt to over turn the vote, California declared the state wished to secede from the US (demoturd state). Now they state they will boycott the inauguration, and many other violent acts like stating he's a pawn of a foreign country's president. Desperation is desperation and the libturds stand I supposed in 1800 history today attempting repeat of their desperation.

In fact, several demoturds have been arrested for hate crimes against trump supporters. OMG!!!

I found it interesting.

So, my friends, if this presidency is following old Ab's, I see many great things ahead for the good old US.

who is stupid enough to compare the orange sociopath to Lincoln?

oh right... it's your thread. :cuckoo:

Yup, black folks love Trump, and no more ghettos!!!

Sadly Trump supporters won't see the sarcasm and will ignore voter stats to see Trump lost among minority voters and was approved of by mostly white voters.
what color is Clarence Mason 'Weaver'? What about Jim Brown, Former Cleveland Running Back. You can't make this shit up. The blacks want to move forward and get out of the hold of the demoturds. You'll just be in the back seat watching history being made.

Ha ha ha, yeah, you should go have a conversation with Jim Brown, bwa ha ha ha .....
I love ignorant libturds.

Jim Brown’s ‘love’ for Donald Trump is at odds with the man we’ve come to know

"It is quite perplexing that Brown, maybe the greatest running back football ever saw, planned to hold a pre-inauguration event on Thursday in Washington in support of President-elect Donald Trump. Brown, maybe more so than any other black athlete the past 50 years, came to be seen as sort of an emperor of black masculinity and of black power."

perhaps you should look up his relationship with inner cities in Cleveland. And would you look at that? dude you're just a racist and we know it.

Jim Brown admits he voted for Hillary

Jim Brown: I'll support Donald Trump despite voting for Hillary Clinton

I found it interesting.

Damn, that is enough to make one throw up. The orange clown is the opposite of Lincoln in every way.
except for the hate of democruds against both. One group attempted a civil war, and another is evolving into one as we speak. So many comparisons there.

Sadly Trump supporters won't see the sarcasm and will ignore voter stats to see Trump lost among minority voters and was approved of by mostly white voters.
what color is Clarence Mason 'Weaver'? What about Jim Brown, Former Cleveland Running Back. You can't make this shit up. The blacks want to move forward and get out of the hold of the demoturds. You'll just be in the back seat watching history being made.

Ha ha ha, yeah, you should go have a conversation with Jim Brown, bwa ha ha ha .....
I love ignorant libturds.

Jim Brown’s ‘love’ for Donald Trump is at odds with the man we’ve come to know

"It is quite perplexing that Brown, maybe the greatest running back football ever saw, planned to hold a pre-inauguration event on Thursday in Washington in support of President-elect Donald Trump. Brown, maybe more so than any other black athlete the past 50 years, came to be seen as sort of an emperor of black masculinity and of black power."

perhaps you should look up his relationship with inner cities in Cleveland. And would you look at that? dude you're just a racist and we know it.

Jim Brown admits he voted for Hillary

Jim Brown: I'll support Donald Trump despite voting for Hillary Clinton
yep, I know.

just more evidence the left wish to oppress the black people. Racist.

Explain why most black voters voted AGAINST Trump, what are you saying they can't make up their minds for themselves? Most black voters chose to vote against Trump. And Republican North Carolina enacted voter suppression making it harder for more to vote against Trump. Everyone is free to look both up. Trump won whites, he overwhelmingly lost minority votes.

No explanation needed. Most Blacks vote Democrat, regardless, in spite, and out of custom, beaten into them by democrat demagaugery. And those who don't blindly and stupidly follow the lead lemming, are called "mediocre negroes" and "Uncle toms" and worse.

They love living in inner city slums, carefully maintained by black city fsthers. they love the freedom of dropping out of school at age 13, get pregnant at the same time, enjoy drugs and be enthusiastic fans of the 2nd amendment.

Why the Hell should black vote for anyone but Democrat when the Democrats have been so nice to them?

denounced!!!!! next

Informative. On ignore. Act more like an adult will you? I now know you listen to Briebart, that'd explain a lot.

never read it at all. wrong as always, that one fits all mentality. It's why you lost pup!

Some black people went with Trump. Majority said no. Explain that one.

The smart ones and those not blinded by Democrat hypocrisy voted for Republicans.

Capisce, busboy?

The tards are positively schizophrenic.

xpadk5.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

2lkcow5.jpg

Those old Confederates were slave owners and racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

raise-your-right-hand-striking-photo-shows-donald-trump-leading-massive-rally-in-pledge-to-vote-for-him.jpg

Crowds taking oath to support the orange clown. Remind you of anything?
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all!"

I found it interesting.

The most important fact Lincoln and Obama have kn common is that they are both from the great state of Illinois.

Forum List

Back