Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Left tard.... Cant or wont debate the facts I posted?

Hmmm....should I listen to the director of the CDC or the anonymous Trump supporter with no medical degrees and can't make his argument without calling me a "tard"? Such an eloquent response from someone who clearly knows what they're talking about.

Decisions...

Maybe try throwing in a few "commie" insults and a "cuck" or two. Oh, and don't forget to sprinkle in some "TDS". I think that will really drive your point home.

Such difficult decisions...
How about you apply commonsense to your thought process...

Explain to me how a virus that is 0.1 microns in size is stopped by a filter that only filters down to 1.5 microns... I'll wait...

And how is that screen door on your submarine working out?
Before we get into the physics of it all can I ask a simpler question.... How do you think doctors and nurses that are treating COVID positive patients every day are not all sick by now? We know this is a highly contagious virus... how do you explain that?
Its simple... Proper mask dawning and removal.. Proper eye shields.. Positive pressure face masks, and having the appropriate mask filtration. Proper barriers to bodily fluids, etc...

They also wear gloves and change them frequently all while washing their hands before and after removing or dawning a mask.

Its process and the negative pressure environments that hospitals use to protect staff.

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "it's no worse then a flu" "I played it down, I always like to play it down" politiking killed?
I'll bite.

How many?

Dum dum, that is called a rhetorical question, I'm not asking for an actual count.

Trump consistently downplayed the risk instead of leveling with the people, consistently failed to prepare this country for the the virus he knew was damn serious, consistenly contradicted sound prevenetative advice. Hell, just at the debate he was making fun of Biden at the debate for too much mask wearing....while probably spewing Covid particles into the air.

You claimed that MANY people died as the result of Trump's words.

Give us a verifiable number.

How many?

211,805 as of Oct 1, 2020 at 11:27 GMT.

How many deaths are the Chi-Coms responsible for?

Who cares. Once the virus became a pandemic, it was incumbent on the president to take those necessary steps to mitigate the effects of this virus on the U.S.

And he failed to take those steps.
I care. While President was dealing with a novelle virus, the House Democrats were meeting behind closed doors in the Rotunda basement and they excluded committee Republicans completely which is antithesis to joint government, and just as divisive as it comes to mutual governance, since it relied on false evidence compromised by hatred of the least desired mutuality since the war between the states, not to mention comunistic groupthink free people do not tolerate. And that is exactly contradictory to letting freedom and brotherhood guide our way of life.

Will do. Let me take you through my thought process.

The head of the CDC says something. Some random uneducated person on an anonymous message board with zero qualifications says something else.

One of these is more credible than the other.

Still trying to figure out which one though. Very difficult.
So you have no cognitive ability to tell if your being feed bull shit... Got it!

Hmmm....should I listen to the director of the CDC or the anonymous Trump supporter with no medical degrees and can't make his argument without calling me a "tard"? Such an eloquent response from someone who clearly knows what they're talking about.

Decisions...

Maybe try throwing in a few "commie" insults and a "cuck" or two. Oh, and don't forget to sprinkle in some "TDS". I think that will really drive your point home.

Explain to me how a virus that is 0.1 microns in size is stopped by a filter that only filters down to 1.5 microns... I'll wait...

Before we get into the physics of it all can I ask a simpler question.... How do you think doctors and nurses that are treating COVID positive patients every day are not all sick by now? We know this is a highly contagious virus... how do you explain that?
Its simple... Proper mask dawning and removal.. Proper eye shields.. Positive pressure face masks, and having the appropriate mask filtration.

They also wear gloves and change them frequently all while washing their hands before and after removing or dawning a mask.

Its process and the negative pressure environments that hospitals use to protect staff.
Ok so the gear works. Why are you then making a case against the effectiveness of masks?

Decisions...

Its simple... Proper mask dawning and removal.. Proper eye shields.. Positive pressure face masks, and having the appropriate mask filtration.

Masks do nothing.

I wonder who infected Hope Hicks?
Probably not the first time Trump caught something from a woman.

Howard Stern: "I even went as far to say that you're braver than any Vietnam vet because you're out there screwing a lot of women."

"Getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, in actuality," said Trump.

Later in the interview Trump and Stern again compared avoiding STDs to Vietnam.

"I'm having a good time, but Howard, you know the one negative: It's very, very dangerous out there," said Trump.

"Yes it is, it's your Vietnam," added Stern.

"It's Vietnam," added Trump. "It is very dangerous. So I'm very, very careful."
Trump is ,was, and will always be a swine Any women voting for him must be without a brain

Well since he's had some great looking wives I think you are full of shit.

Not much other than mail order brides. Any jerk who inherited half billion from Daddy can score hot babes.

To all of the "neither candidate is good and you are all being duped by the deep state" crowd,

The problem with your POV is that facts exist. Look to the facts and the path reveals itself.
Yeah, really doesn’t matter who you are supporting, the idea that you know the facts and anyone who disagrees with you is lost, is some of the most ignorant nonsense our society is dealing with right now. While I wouldn’t vote for President Trump to be my village dog catcher, I know plenty of caring, thoughtful people who see him as needed to stem the tide of over reaching government. When I talk to these folks and try to change their minds, I don’t start by calling “fucking idiots”, I reserve that distinction for folks who display their idiocy in what they have to say.
Are you suggesting there's not a right thing to do, and that people aren't personally responsible if they cannot understand what a fact is?
No I am not, I am suggesting that you alone are not the arbiter of what is or is not factual and what conclusions can be drawn.
That's trivial - nobody is the arbiter of what a fact is besides reality. Just because someone recognizes what the facts are, doesnt mean theyre the ones deciding its a fact...glad I could clear up that distinction, though...because it seems to me that in the interest of some magical fairness you're suggesting that everyone is entitled to their own facts.
No, what I am saying, is that raw data is factual, but what we all do is use our reason to extrapolate truth out of those facts. I am not defending those who willfully stick their heads in the sand and deny reality. I am simply suggesting that reasonable people can have reasonable disagreements about what the facts “mean”. This is not me saying, Alternative Facts are anything but lies, but I am suggesting like an statistician will tell you, numbers can be manipulated to derive meaning almost any meaning, yet they are factual.
What you are saying is completely trivial. If you think the only way to conclude that Trump is and has been bad for the Country is by arbitrary opinion, and the facts cannot support that - then it's not by some colloquial interpretation of the facts to say that you are wrong, and perhaps stupid. Universal you, in the hypothetical...not you you. You knew that.

Which you?

The letter. The letter u.

Or two of them, or the letter that says two of them. Double you. Or W.
Great, insults.
All I am saying is that a reasonable person can completely disagree with you while looking at the same data. Maybe they believe that immigration and people of color are destroying our culture. I disagree with them, but the second you say they have no right to express that opinion at all, you are betraying democratic norms. There is a reason the ACLU fought for the rights of Nazis to hold a march. Freedom belongs to everyone or no one. By the way, all I have advocated for is not dismissing people before you hear why they think what they think. I fear that you do not see how your unwillingness to accept the ability of others to disagree With you, without being wrong, exists whether you wish to accept it or not. And you are exposing the most legitimate criticism of the modern left, you are intolerant of any type of digression from the doctrines of critical theory.
If your curious where that leads check out China under Mao and that is not hyperbol.

I wonder if Baron caught it from mom or dad? I saw video of him interacting with his parents...this week.

And MY LORD!!! Has anyone seen how tall he has gotten the past 4 years! That kid towers over by half a foot, his father...I'd guess 6'9" or so, and he's just 15! Gosh, he is so cute, too! Handsome boy!

I agree. I saw a pic of him the other day and man is he tall. Trump is about 6'2" or 6'3" and Baron towers over him. I agree he's one good looking kid. Man if I were about 50 years younger. LOL

Decisions...

Masks do nothing.
Why aren’t all the doctors sick then. Please explain

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.
When Trump's 'personal assistant'..wink..wink.. tested positive you knew there was a good chance Trump would not dodge it anymore. Then he goes and passes it on to Melania. Melania should slap the hell out of Hicks for that.

Howard Stern: "I even went as far to say that you're braver than any Vietnam vet because you're out there screwing a lot of women."

"I'm having a good time, but Howard, you know the one negative: It's very, very dangerous out there," said Trump.

Trump is ,was, and will always be a swine Any women voting for him must be without a brain

Not much other than mail order brides. Anyone who inherited half billion from Daddy can score with hot babes.

I doubt any of them were mail order and you are right. Money draws but none of his ex's have a bad thing to say about him.

To all of the "neither candidate is good and you are all being duped by the deep state" crowd,

The problem with your POV is that facts exist. Look to the facts and the path reveals itself.
Yeah, really doesn’t matter who you are supporting, the idea that you know the facts and anyone who disagrees with you is lost, is some of the most ignorant nonsense our society is dealing with right now. While I wouldn’t vote for President Trump to be my village dog catcher, I know plenty of caring, thoughtful people who see him as needed to stem the tide of over reaching government. When I talk to these folks and try to change their minds, I don’t start by calling “fucking idiots”, I reserve that distinction for folks who display their idiocy in what they have to say.
Are you suggesting there's not a right thing to do, and that people aren't personally responsible if they cannot understand what a fact is?
No I am not, I am suggesting that you alone are not the arbiter of what is or is not factual and what conclusions can be drawn.
That's trivial - nobody is the arbiter of what a fact is besides reality. Just because someone recognizes what the facts are, doesnt mean theyre the ones deciding its a fact...glad I could clear up that distinction, though...because it seems to me that in the interest of some magical fairness you're suggesting that everyone is entitled to their own facts.
No, what I am saying, is that raw data is factual, but what we all do is use our reason to extrapolate truth out of those facts. I am not defending those who willfully stick their heads in the sand and deny reality. I am simply suggesting that reasonable people can have reasonable disagreements about what the facts “mean”. This is not me saying, Alternative Facts are anything but lies, but I am suggesting like an statistician will tell you, numbers can be manipulated to derive meaning almost any meaning, yet they are factual.
What you are saying is completely trivial. If you think the only way to conclude that Trump is and has been bad for the Country is by arbitrary opinion, and the facts cannot support that - then it's not by some colloquial interpretation of the facts to say that you are wrong, and perhaps stupid. Universal you, in the hypothetical...not you you. You knew that.

Which you?

The letter. The letter u.

Or two of them, or the letter that says two of them. Double you. Or W.
Great, insults.
All I am saying is that a reasonable person can completely disagree with you while looking at the same data. Maybe they believe that immigration and people of color are destroying our culture. I disagree with them, but the second you say they have no right to express that opinion at all, you are betraying democratic norms. There is a reason the ACLU fought for the rights of Nazis to hold a march. Freedom belongs to everyone or no one. By the way, all I have advocated for is not dismissing people before you hear why they think what they think. I fear that you do not see how your unwillingness to accept the ability of others to disagree With you, without being wrong, exists whether you wish to accept it or not. And you are exposing the most legitimate criticism of the modern left, you are intolerant of any type of digression from the doctrines of critical theory.
If your curious where that leads check out China under Mao and that is not hyperbol.
Everyone doesn't get their own set of facts, and it doesn't matter how emotional or unfair that makes you feel, or anyone else either.

Also, it's really fucking weird you're accusing me of wanting anyone to have no right to express their opinion. What the fuck? Nobody said that. <-- see, that's a fact, and you don't get to interpret it any other way except to say, 'oh, haha, yeah I guess you're not saying that anyone isn't entitled to their opinions...I'm just saying that you GT are NOT entitled to YOURS, that they're stupid.'

Cheated on them all and needed to pay prostitutes What a guy What a great repub president Pure scum

It is difficult for me to believe that anyone who is aware of the facts would even consider throwing support behind Trump unless
they were convinced that the resulting chaos somehow benefits them personally....even though they know it is bad for the nation.
Some folks do not see him as that damaging. They hate his tweets, they think he is a barbarian AND this is all better than letting AOC (and all she represents to them) rush the gates of government. That is an opinion and like all opinions may or may not be completely supported by facts. But to say that the facts can only support one possible conclusion here is exactly the type of sediment folks on the right see as proof of left wing fascism. The hard part about democracy is that well meaning, intelligent and thoughtful people can disagree. To see one side as inherently good and one as inherently evil is the reason why so much of what goes on in places like this is utter nonsense. If you believe you are correct make an argument around ideas, hold your insults for those who show themselves to be either irrational or actually unintelligent. Not hard to find, but don’t dismiss their argument before they make it.
Sorry for the soap box, but what is killing democracy is not our politicians but The Peoples unwillingness to actually participate in meaningful ways.

What. factually speaking, does AOC represent? Not looking for an opinion here.
Democratic Socialist policies like the Green New Deal.

That was a waste of time. Ciao.

Not much other than mail order brides. Anyone who inherited half billion from Daddy can score with hot babes.

I doubt any of them were mail order and you are right. Money draws but none of his ex's have a bad thing to say about him.
He was a prick with all of them They talk it'll cost them

LoL!! He had to buy them off.

Being a butthole is expensive! ;)

The New York Times reported in 1991 that Ivana's divorce settlement included $14 million, a 45-room Connecticut mansion, an apartment in the Trump Plaza, and the use of Mar-a-Lago for one month a year. The divorce was finalized in 1992.

Cheated on them all and needed to pay prostitutes What a guy What a great repub president Pure scum

Got a link for him cheating and paying prostitutes?? I didn't think so. You're so full of shit you should be a sewer worker.

Decisions...

Ok so the gear works. Why are you then making a case against the effectiveness of masks?
Because medical grade protective gear is 150 times tighter filtration than your average N-95 mask. Its 1,500 times greater than a standard medical mask, Its 150,000 time greater than a cloth mask... not to mention these are not sealed so unprotected and unfiltered air goes around them. If your counting on these to stop this virus your up in the damn night.

Then to top it all off, no one has been trained in the proper procedures of using a mask... Use it once and then dispose of it, never touch your face, never touch the outside of the mask, never take it off and lay it down and then put it back on... I could go on and on but its like watching a train wreck in slow motion..

Without a proper seal, without proper levels of filtration, and without proper training, this places your hands to your facial region near mucosal membrans where the virus enters the body. If you have handeled you mask from the front and you rub your nose or eyes, guess what, your infected... This is a feel good placebo in my opinion and that of many in the biological warfare realm... This is WORSE than not wearing a mask at all...

I doubt that. Trump didn't marry weeping willow wives. He married strong women and if they had something negative to say about him they would say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back