Trump and Palin.....Worst Word Salad Ever

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
"
"The American dream is in trouble. Okay?... I'm telling you.... Cause he who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh...

"But we're going to get it back and do some real jobs... Cause they're asking me the question. Is it dead?... 'cause uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells 'n... Kick 'em outta here! Losers! Take their jackets too - it's minus 10 outside!...that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed...

and How about the man with that beautiful red hat? Stand up! Stand! What a hat!"

(Believe it or not, every word is theirs. The Palin segments are direct, in-order quotes from her phantasmagorical Paul Revere exegesis combined with Trump's recent New Hampshire Town Hall comments and his crude verbal attack on a quiet demonstrator.)

"
"The American dream is in trouble. Okay?... I'm telling you.... Cause he who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh...

"But we're going to get it back and do some real jobs... Cause they're asking me the question. Is it dead?... 'cause uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells 'n... Kick 'em outta here! Losers! Take their jackets too - it's minus 10 outside!...that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed...

and How about the man with that beautiful red hat? Stand up! Stand! What a hat!"

(Believe it or not, every word is theirs. The Palin segments are direct, in-order quotes from her phantasmagorical Paul Revere exegesis combined with Trump's recent New Hampshire Town Hall comments and his crude verbal attack on a quiet demonstrator.)

You've simply got to quit buying those cheap drugs.

Now...if someone would just say that to Sarah Palin....or Track Palin.

"

Yes, just look at what they've done to Bill and Hillary.

the left and their hateful obsessions has taken the board down into dailykos level

what a shame too, who wants to join a place with so much stupidity

"

gotta be a RW'r to figure that out ... it's idiot code.

Cool.. a new thread about the woman who doesn't matter.

:lmao:

liberalism is a mental disorder. they prove it all the time. How many days already they've went coo coo over this Woman Governor, candidate for Vice President of our country. I can't imagine living like they do. they Disrespect alone is low enough

liberalism is a mental disorder. they prove it all the time. How many days already they've went coo coo over this Woman Governor, candidate for Vice President of our country. I can't imagine living like they do. they Disrespect alone is low enough

I am yet to read one of your postings where you can actually string a complete sentence. No wonder you're a fan of "word-salad" Sarah. She talks in ways you can understand.

"

Yes, just look at what they've done to Bill and Hillary.

Troll. Reported. I rarely do that but you're such a douchebag, you deserve it.

the left and their hateful obsessions has taken the board down into dailykos level

what a shame too, who wants to join a place with so much stupidity

So do you deny that word salad is NOT a compilation of things they actually said? Would you like the transcripts?

I am yet to read one of your postings where you can actually string a complete sentence. No wonder you're a fan of "word-salad" Sarah. She talks in ways you can understand.

Clipped non-sentences that are grammatically terminal. Yup. Now, let's see if she actually thinks Duh-Donald and Sarah Palin (the one on the stage in the leather jacket with the nipple zippers) didn't say those things.

Palin is a great speaker, this is a lame ass thread. All she needs is a few notes, not a teleprompter. You can quote mine anyone and smear them, especially obbie!

Palin is a great speaker, this is a lame ass thread. All she needs is a few notes, not a teleprompter. You can quote mine anyone and smear them, especially obbie!

extremely well spoken for a Republican

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back