Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

first comes love

then comes marriage

then comes Commies in the baby carriage!

the Bromance is sickening...

And NOW the RNC joins in the wedding.... :rolleyes:

Why do lefties want war with Russia?

Trump says he wants to get along with Putin and praises Putin. Much like Obama and Hillary did a few years ago.

Are D voters this easily duped?

sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

first comes love

then comes marriage

And NOW the RNC joins in the wedding....
What are you, 5 years old?
:rolleyes:

Hard to believe a Hillary supporter wants to talk about someone elses relationships.. :dunno:

sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

first comes love

then comes marriage

Trump loves strong leaders...
It's obvious that Trump has a Yuge man crush on Putin....
I wonder how deep is the love between Trump and
Kim Jong-un.....

sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

first comes love

then comes marriage

Very adult..............you have Mom help you with that?

The Obama/Clinton reset button blow job administered to Vlad back in 2009 is one of the causes of Hillarys current throat irritation...not to mention Barack's gay way of prancing down the Air Force one gangplank to the laughter of the Chinese bullies.

sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

first comes love

then comes marriage

Do you remember when Obama and Hillary were touting their new relationship with Russia? Have you forgotten how Obama condemned critics by claiming they were stuck in the Cold War? Have you forgotten how Hillary commended Putin and made a big thing about resetting relations with Russia?

Apparently D voters have very short memories...and D pols love it...as they can easily dupe them repeatedly.

Last edited:
So Vlad and Assange raided her and the DNC's e-mails. As a result:
- More Hillary Lies were exposed
- The DNC has been exposed as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes
- Nancy Pelosi is begging Paul Ryan not to use their hacked e-mails against them

And poor pissed Hillary tries to spin the story to use it against Trump, falsely blaming him for her and the DNC's woes.

According to the Democrats / Hillary, the problem is not their lies and anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic comments that were exposed - the 'real' problem is that someone exposed them...it's THEIR fault and THEM who should be condemned.

:p Riiiiiiight.

It's an open air conspiracy.

Everyone can see trump - putin planning a world take over.

that's why it's the best conspiracy ever.

Trump; Me and putin are taking over.
Putin; Me and trump are taking over.
lwnj; Drumpfcoff and pootain are taking over!!!
cons; yall might want to do something about that, we are not sending our kids to die while you prance off to college and protest the war against them.
Trump-putin take over
lwnj; ZOMG what are we going to do?!?!
cons; uhm, they just took over your shit, stay over there and off our land.

So Vlad and Assange raided her and the DNC's e-mails. As a result:
- More Hillary Lies were exposed
- The DNC has been exposed as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes
- Nancy Pelosi is begging Paul Ryan not to use their hacked e-mails against them

And poor pissed Hillary tries to spin the story to use it against Trump, falsely blaming him for her and the DNC's woes.

According to the Democrats / Hillary, the problem is not their lies and anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic comments that were exposed - the 'real' problem is that someone exposed them...it's THEIR fault and THEM who should be condemned.

:p Riiiiiiight.
Exactly.

Right out of Orwell's 1984.

Trump says he wants to get along with Putin and praises Putin. Much like Obama and Hillary did a few years ago.

get a grip gip....

obama and hillary have never praised the murderer Putin like bromance Donald has....

sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

first comes love

then comes marriage

Awww, that's a cute little homphobic story, but here's the real relationship.

First, comes mutual respect. That has already been established

Next comes mutual trust, which is in progress.

Next comes agreements to respect each other's legitimate security interests, which results in a lowering of tensions in eastern Europe and a US Russian partnership to resolve the Syrian war by getting rid of both Assad and ISIS.

The big question is, what will Trump do in the second week of his presidency.

Here's another story called, Hillary and Putin.

Deep, deep,deep mutual distrust.

No possibility of the US and Russia working together.

The slaughter in Syria continues unabated, killing hundreds of thousands of people and making millions more homeless refugees. Tensions in eastern Europe rise to almost Cold War levels.

get a grip gip....

obama and hillary have never praised the murderer Putin like bromance Donald has....
Yes they have.

Why must you lefties be so uninformed? Can't you see you are getting dupe again?

Trump had nothing to do with the uranium deal. He merely wanted to build a hotel in Moscow, but the deal never happened.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton."

Forum List

Back