Trump and the black vote

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Could be the difference in this upcoming presidential election. Pretty poignant TikTok video. I will say, generally I find these people (Steelers fans) to be less than logical. However, this young man makes a lot of sense and speaks with charisma and conviction.

& i'm sure the women's vote will swing donny's way, after he gave that stellar speech on how he will protect us all............ :blowpop:

& i'm sure the women's vote will swing donny's way, after he gave that stellar speech on how he will protect us all............ :blowpop:
So you need protection from men? Didn’t the Dems say that men and women are equal and men identifying as women should be allowed in women’s locker rooms and sporting fields to compete as women?
😘

So you need protection from men? Didn’t the Dems say that men and women are equal and men identifying as women should be allowed in women’s locker rooms and sporting fields to compete as women?
😘

donny seems to think he alone can protect women, & that we all need it, 'cause .... well....

misogynistic delusion. :cuckoo:

You didn’t address my post? Odd

because i didn't make the correlation. donny wants to protect child bearing people from the personal choice they should have a right to whether they want to bear a child. that has nothing to do with what you asked. no matter how much an XY is pumped with estrogen & progesterone - that individual will never become pregnant.

capiche?

because i didn't make the correlation. donny wants to protect child bearing people from the personal choice they should have a right to whether they want to bear a child. that has nothing to do with what you asked. no matter how much an XY is pumped with estrogen & progesterone - that individual will never become pregnant.

capiche?
The correlation is that you’re focused on less than 1% of women versus 99% of women but it’s your vote. 🤷‍♂️

With an attitude like that I doubt if you could find a man to "white knight" for you.

It will come to a point that when a man sees a woman getting beat-up he will say, "maybe she's a dem bitch" and just keep going.

Define "women".

Are you including all the women with penises

unless & until someone with one of those can become pregnant, yer reply is null & void.

that your party

not my party.

wants to have replace actual women?

head palm.gif

So, let me get this right. You believe that only women get pregnant,

yes.

but agree that the ones with penises and testicles can still be women.

i don't care what they call themselves, or how they love their life. THEY will NEVER have to face the decision to terminate a pregnancy, or carry to term ... or be FORCED to carry to term.

it really is as simple as that.

Have you ever been introduced the concept called cognitive dissonance?

sure.

Forum List

Back