Trump and the GOP's have no health care plan, like always

And, you can go fuck yourself....since that is what you think about most.

You first....s**t-for-brains.

You taking your brains out and playing with them again? Yep.....that's why you've got shit on your hands, moron.

Uh, oh....

Didn't know I was dealing with a high schooler.

Better sign off missy.....you are not ready for the adult world.

Bwahahaha....you think you post like an adult? Many brain-damaged people don't realize their shortcomings...if anything you're an addled adult.

Here's my Health Plan...Bring back jobs and people will have Health Coverage.
The bottom line is that Corporate America, via off-shoring, under-staffing and Business Visas, has created the void in Health Coverage and Pension Plans.

they want to dismantle the ACA , allow ins to cross state lines, already does, have HSA's , we already do.

Don't be fooled , read about Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and United Healthcare Group and a few other giants. They gobble up smaller health ins companies like Pac man, and do whatever they want to the prices.

I don't think I heard one GOP talk about prescription prices. If they did, it was not a big deal for them as I listened to all debates.

Trump doesn't know jack about HI, and all those coming out to endorse him, is just because they will want favors.

The governments (both federal and state) should refrain from prohibiting any person from providing healthcare to any other person, or from allowing any person from providing medicine to any other person, or from preventing any person from providing insurance to any other person. I think that would help a great deal.

they want to dismantle the ACA , allow ins to cross state lines, already does, have HSA's , we already do.

Don't be fooled , read about Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and United Healthcare Group and a few other giants. They gobble up smaller health ins companies like Pac man, and do whatever they want to the prices.

I don't think I heard one GOP talk about prescription prices. If they did, it was not a big deal for them as I listened to all debates.

Trump doesn't know jack about HI, and all those coming out to endorse him, is just because they will want favors.
Trump DID support one payer system...I think he toned it down to gain more support the typical American isn't ready for that...I am and I hope we get it.

How long did it take you to swallow that load....not long....seems you are good at it.

Yes, the large insurance companies are doing quite well overall.

Of course, they are losing money on the exchanges....but their profits are great.

They'll just be getting out of the exchanges.

More costly insurance.

Just perfect.

What a great thing the ACA isn't.

If the damn do-nothing Republicans in Congress spent more time trying to make the ACA better instead of wasting their time trying to repeal it, we would have a better system. That the ACA was able to pass as it was, is a miracle, and most of us knew it wasn't perfect, but it is a hell of a lot better than what we had before. When we get rid of the do-nothings in Congress, we might be able to come up with a much better health care system. But not as long as we have so many morons in the country who support someone like Trump.

But, you're swallowing the Republican lies.....hook, line and sinker, bubba.

You taking your brains out and playing with them again? Yep.....that's why you've got shit on your hands, moron.

Uh, oh....

Bwahahaha....you think you post like an adult? Many brain-damaged people don't realize their shortcomings...if anything you're an addled adult.

Yes....well, let see.

You claim that the rich are not getting richer off of Obamacare.

And yet insurance companies are making very good money off of it.

But that isn't helping the rich like the top brass at these fleecing joints ?

You bet :asshole:

Pfizer Inc on Monday said it would buy Botox maker Allergan Plc in a deal worth $160 billion to slash its U.S. tax bill, rekindling a fierce political debate over the financial maneuver.

The acquisition, which would create the world's largest drugmaker and shift Pfizer's headquarters to Ireland, would also be the biggest-ever instance of a U.S. company re-incorporating overseas to lower its taxes. U.S. President Barack Obama has called such inversion deals unpatriotic and has tried to crack down on the practice.

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton pledged to propose measures to prevent such deals. The merger was also slammed by her rival Senator Bernie Sanders as well as by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

"The fact that Pfizer is leaving our country with a tremendous loss of jobs is disgusting," Trump said in a statement.

It was not immediately known how many jobs would be lost as a result of the merger.

Pfizer to buy Allergan in $160 billion deal
Obama made deals with Big Pharm on day one when he became president. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/06/health/policy/06insure.html?_r=0

He's been conspiring with them to raise the cost of prescription drugs since the day he was sworn in. He destroyed the health care industry to the point where many cannot even afford to pay their premiums without subsidies. Instead of lowering costs, he helped raise costs, tripling the costs to the consumer. Scrapping the whole thing would be the best thing they could do. The government is screwing it up instead of fixing it.

House Investigates Obama Deal With Drug Companies

Not conspiring. Also the senate has blocked all bills to repeal the deal as a result the drug prices have soared.
Nope. BCBS with a medical savings plan that covers all deductibles and which I can also withdraw money from for whatever I want at the end of the year.
And the astounding part? We actually set this up all by ourselves with no government assistance. Shocking I know....

Who paid for your HSA's, Your employer?

They match you up to a thousand each year and you put in whatever you want after that.
We always load it up at the beginning of each year so it covers prescriptions until we hit our deductible. With my prescriptions running over eight hundred a month it stops the sticker shock.

Great job you have. I imagine they cost share on your premium as well. Glad for you, but many do not have benefits like that even if they work full time.

But I feel everyone should pay what they can for health ins, and before the ACA many just chose to pay nothing at all. Take a 30 year old living in an apt, in good health and choosing not to have health ins. because he is in good health, so he ends up ill or in an accident while out hiking, and the hosp boots the bill (us). He doesn't declare bankruptcy because he has nothing to loose.

Now if someone has a home and can't afford health ins , and makes too much for Medicaid, they will file bankruptcy.

More and more jobs do not offer health ins. cost share, and many people work two jobs and do not have health ins, but at least with the ACA, they pay something for ins.

In all my years I never worked for a company that didnt provide healthcare,some even paid for all of it.
That all changed with obamacare.

True, how it use to be is not the same , that is why health care has been an real issue since 1990 and even more so since 2001. The ACA didn't change that as I remember as well health ins was always through ones employer, then cost share, then higher cost share on the employee's side , then hiring only part time workers who did not get bennies, but that has changed and that is why the ACA is needed even more. Besides I have a problem with free loaders, I think everyone needs to pay what they can, unless they fall into the Medicaid area, which now is going to fall back on the states.

What would happen if your job moved to Mexico or they imported a worker for it. Have you considered that, if you didn't have a nest egg to buy ins with?
How about everyone pay for their own shit? Fuck this "it takes a village" bullshit...

It's depressing to speak with yet another moron who will settle for s**t and argue it taste like sugar.

You have a nice day..

I take it that you are not able to dispute what I've posted without looking like an utter buffoon.....I accept your concession. Now quit acting like you're not a Republican, you can't hide it.

You and those who think (or don't think like you) are the reason this country is struggling.

The ACA is just another way to keep making the rich richer.

You morons don't get it.

The GOP is driving that one and our demise along with the dicks on the left.

I hope you are happy serving your masters.

So GFY while you stil can.

Look who's the idiot. The way it used to be was making the Insurance companies richer and people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insurance....now they can. Also, students can now remain insured on their parent's insurance, while before ACA they were shit out of luck....my you're stupid....how is that helping the rich?

So you don't support either party.......my, my, what have you accomplished on your own, moron?

For most people I know, the ACA is not affordable.

It's depressing to speak with yet another moron who will settle for s**t and argue it taste like sugar.

You have a nice day..

I take it that you are not able to dispute what I've posted without looking like an utter buffoon.....I accept your concession. Now quit acting like you're not a Republican, you can't hide it.

You and those who think (or don't think like you) are the reason this country is struggling.

You morons don't get it.

Look who's the idiot. The way it used to be was making the Insurance companies richer and people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insurance....now they can. Also, students can now remain insured on their parent's insurance, while before ACA they were shit out of luck....my you're stupid....how is that helping the rich?

So you don't support either party.......my, my, what have you accomplished on your own, moron?

Because it's paying for a bunch of deadbeats...

You have a nice day..

You morons don't get it.

Wow...we agree on something.

I'd like to see what the Democratic Party is going to do to fix their mess. It is NOT Affordable Healthcare.

You have a nice day..

You morons don't get it.

You must be getting smarter!

You morons don't get it.

You must be getting smarter!

:banned03::banned03::banned03::banned03:

I'd like to see what the Democratic Party is going to do to fix their mess. It is NOT Affordable Healthcare.
How can a Representative making 175/year with perks up the kazoo empathize with the average citizen?

They can't. That is a huge problem and while lobbyist are allowed to grease the hands of the legislature, no real anything will happen. Put inHillary, put in Trump, nothing will change.

Uh, oh....

Yes....well, let see.

You claim that the rich are not getting richer off of Obamacare.

And yet insurance companies are making very good money off of it.

But that isn't helping the rich like the top brass at these fleecing joints ?

You bet :asshole:

No, idiot......the rich were getting richer under Bush......and the way healthcare used to be, the Insurance companies were getting rich and the people were being screwed.

Oh, that's right, you don't don't give a damn about anyone but yourself....you're a conservative, how did I forget that? Moron asswipe.

Pfizer Inc on Monday said it would buy Botox maker Allergan Plc in a deal worth $160 billion to slash its U.S. tax bill, rekindling a fierce political debate over the financial maneuver.

The acquisition, which would create the world's largest drugmaker and shift Pfizer's headquarters to Ireland, would also be the biggest-ever instance of a U.S. company re-incorporating overseas to lower its taxes. U.S. President Barack Obama has called such inversion deals unpatriotic and has tried to crack down on the practice.

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton pledged to propose measures to prevent such deals. The merger was also slammed by her rival Senator Bernie Sanders as well as by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

"The fact that Pfizer is leaving our country with a tremendous loss of jobs is disgusting," Trump said in a statement.

It was not immediately known how many jobs would be lost as a result of the merger.

Pfizer to buy Allergan in $160 billion deal
Not conspiring. Also the senate has blocked all bills to repeal the deal as a result the drug prices have soared.
Who paid for your HSA's, Your employer?

They match you up to a thousand each year and you put in whatever you want after that.
We always load it up at the beginning of each year so it covers prescriptions until we hit our deductible. With my prescriptions running over eight hundred a month it stops the sticker shock.

Great job you have. I imagine they cost share on your premium as well. Glad for you, but many do not have benefits like that even if they work full time.

But I feel everyone should pay what they can for health ins, and before the ACA many just chose to pay nothing at all. Take a 30 year old living in an apt, in good health and choosing not to have health ins. because he is in good health, so he ends up ill or in an accident while out hiking, and the hosp boots the bill (us). He doesn't declare bankruptcy because he has nothing to loose.

Now if someone has a home and can't afford health ins , and makes too much for Medicaid, they will file bankruptcy.

More and more jobs do not offer health ins. cost share, and many people work two jobs and do not have health ins, but at least with the ACA, they pay something for ins.

In all my years I never worked for a company that didnt provide healthcare,some even paid for all of it.
That all changed with obamacare.

True, how it use to be is not the same , that is why health care has been an real issue since 1990 and even more so since 2001. The ACA didn't change that as I remember as well health ins was always through ones employer, then cost share, then higher cost share on the employee's side , then hiring only part time workers who did not get bennies, but that has changed and that is why the ACA is needed even more. Besides I have a problem with free loaders, I think everyone needs to pay what they can, unless they fall into the Medicaid area, which now is going to fall back on the states.

What would happen if your job moved to Mexico or they imported a worker for it. Have you considered that, if you didn't have a nest egg to buy ins with?
How about everyone pay for their own shit? Fuck this "it takes a village" bullshit...

Thanks for proving once again how "compassionate" conservatives are.

Of course, the very poor can just die....it's not your fault that they can't afford insurance.

Wow....you can't make up this shit.

You have a nice day..

You morons don't get it.

If it isn't, they've got the wrong plan. And, you're thinking that if we had the same old same old that we had before, they could?

Insurance premiums would be continuing to go up under the old method......except they weren't getting as much health-care benefits as they are now.

But, conservatives will continue to deny it is better......just like they continue to deny that things are better from the way they were under Bush.....same old bullshit.

Forum List

Back