Trump and the GOP's have no health care plan, like always

I'd like to see what the Democratic Party is going to do to fix their mess. It is NOT Affordable Healthcare.

Bwahahaha....you should be worried about how Republicans are going to fix their mess. They've got a front-runner Presidential candidate that half of your party doesn't support because they think he'll truly fuck up the country, and many won't vote for him, and if he loses, his supporters are going to go postal and have riots.....now that's what you should be worrying about.

I take it that you are not able to dispute what I've posted without looking like an utter buffoon.....I accept your concession. Now quit acting like you're not a Republican, you can't hide it.

You and those who think (or don't think like you) are the reason this country is struggling.

The ACA is just another way to keep making the rich richer.

You morons don't get it.

The GOP is driving that one and our demise along with the dicks on the left.

I hope you are happy serving your masters.

So GFY while you stil can.

Look who's the idiot. The way it used to be was making the Insurance companies richer and people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insurance....now they can. Also, students can now remain insured on their parent's insurance, while before ACA they were shit out of luck....my you're stupid....how is that helping the rich?

So you don't support either party.......my, my, what have you accomplished on your own, moron?

And, you can go fuck yourself....since that is what you think about most.

For most people I know, the ACA is not affordable.

Wow...we agree on something.

You must be getting smarter!

Maybe his two brain cells rubbed together by mere accident?

It's depressing to speak with yet another moron who will settle for s**t and argue it taste like sugar.

You have a nice day..

I take it that you are not able to dispute what I've posted without looking like an utter buffoon.....I accept your concession. Now quit acting like you're not a Republican, you can't hide it.

You and those who think (or don't think like you) are the reason this country is struggling.

You morons don't get it.

Look who's the idiot. The way it used to be was making the Insurance companies richer and people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insurance....now they can. Also, students can now remain insured on their parent's insurance, while before ACA they were shit out of luck....my you're stupid....how is that helping the rich?

So you don't support either party.......my, my, what have you accomplished on your own, moron?

If it isn't, they've got the wrong plan. And, you're thinking that if we had the same old same old that we had before, they could?

Insurance premiums would be continuing to go up under the old method......except they weren't getting as much health-care benefits as they are now.

But, conservatives will continue to deny it is better......just like they continue to deny that things are better from the way they were under Bush.....same old bullshit.

I'm thinking that of we bring Corporations back to the US people will have jobs and the Health Insurance that goes with it.
Hillary, for sure, will do ZERO to bring back jobs as she gets paid 250K a pop to lecture MNCs on the benefits of Globalism.

You morons don't get it.

If it isn't, they've got the wrong plan. And, you're thinking that if we had the same old same old that we had before, they could?

Insurance premiums would be continuing to go up under the old method......except they weren't getting as much health-care benefits as they are now.

But, conservatives will continue to deny it is better......just like they continue to deny that things are better from the way they were under Bush.....same old bullshit.

I'm thinking that of we bring Corporations back to the US people will have jobs and the Health Insurance that goes with it.
Hillary, for sure, will do ZERO to bring back jobs as she gets paid 250K a pop to lecture MNCs on the benefits of Globalism.

Yeah....keep dreaming. Trump probably has most of his money in other countries...he just says what his moron supporters want to hear, and they believe everything he says. It's already been published....his tax plan will help the rich. I hope you're one of them, or else, you're just like the rest of them.....drunk on Trump KoolAid.

Trump Plan Is Tax Cut for the Rich, Even Hedge Fund Managers

Donald Trump’s tax plan, released Monday, does not live up to the populist language he has offered on taxes all summer.

When talking about taxes in this campaign, Donald Trump has often sounded like a different kind of Republican. He says he will take on “the hedge fund guys” and their carried interest loophole. He thinks it’s “outrageous” how little tax some multimillionaires pay. But his plan calls for major tax cuts not just for the middle class but also for the richest Americans — even the hedge fund managers. And despite his campaign’s assurances that the plan is “fiscally responsible,” it would grow budget deficits by trillions of dollars over a decade.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/29/u...r-the-rich-even-hedge-fund-managers.html?_r=0

You morons don't get it.

Yeah....keep dreaming. Trump probably has most of his money in other countries...he just says what his moron supporters want to hear, and they believe everything he says. It's already been published....his tax plan will help the rich. I hope you're one of them, or else, you're just like the rest of them.....drunk on Trump KoolAid.

Donald Trump’s tax plan, released Monday, does not live up to the populist language he has offered on taxes all summer.

When talking about taxes in this campaign, Donald Trump has often sounded like a different kind of Republican. He says he will take on “the hedge fund guys” and their carried interest loophole. He thinks it’s “outrageous” how little tax some multimillionaires pay. But his plan calls for major tax cuts not just for the middle class but also for the richest Americans — even the hedge fund managers. And despite his campaign’s assurances that the plan is “fiscally responsible,” it would grow budget deficits by trillions of dollars over a decade.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/29/u...r-the-rich-even-hedge-fund-managers.html?_r=0

I presume you believe nothing will ever change since EVERY Politician and Business Person does the same thing.
Using your logic voting is pointless.

You morons don't get it.

Yes, that would be great if we could get jobs back here.

We also need to address income inequality. Idiots like Merkotex don't get that government helps keep the rich rich.

They stick their noses up at information that says just that and go to church to worship Obama.

If wingers like her were any more stupid, we could sell tags to keep the herd thin.

I presume you believe nothing will ever change since EVERY Politician and Business Person does the same thing.

Of course not.

Voting for Obama made all the difference in the world....that is if you were looking for eight more years of moron GWB.

Of course not.

Voting for Obama made all the difference in the world....that is if you were looking for eight more years of moron GWB.

Yes, I know.
I actually am forced into listening to a few Libtards in my Temple.
They're so retarded they shouldn't be allowed to own homes.

Pointless? Why would you even consider that using my logic voting is pointless? FYI, Obama took out the GWBush tax cuts for the rich.....of course you don't remember...you were too busy crying over Bush being gone.

You are obviously ignoring the fact that I debunked your fantasy about Trump being concerned for the country and folks like you.

Of course not.

Bwahahaha.....now you hate GW Bush.......but you voted for him twice, I bet!

Pointless? Why would you even consider that using my logic voting is pointless? FYI, Obama took out the GWBush tax cuts for the rich.....of course you don't remember...you were too busy crying over Bush being gone.

You are obviously ignoring the fact that I debunked your fantasy about Trump being concerned for the country and folks like you.

Clinton/GW/Obama = Off-shoring, Business Visas and Illegal Immigrants.
What part of your emotional makeup is preventing you from seeing the facts?

Trump is running on a platform that NO OTHER candidate has run on since Reagan started our downfall.

What facts? Your statements are facts? Bwahahaha!

What facts? Your statements are facts? Bwahahaha!

You are either ignorant (try reading some Financial Publications) or just plain stupid (try reading some Financial Publications).

The best plan to deliver goods and services (including healthcare) is the same one that has raised the standard of living of the average, middle-class worker to be above that of a king of a few centuries ago: Liberty, property rights, and free markets.

The best plan to deliver goods and services (including healthcare) is the same one that has raised the standard of living of the average, middle-class worker to be above that of a king of a few centuries ago: Liberty, property rights, and free markets.

free markets...Complete Neo-Conservative horseshit.

free markets...Complete Neo-Conservative horseshit.

The same horse shit that gives you a better standard of living than King Louis XIV.

Trump is running on a platform that NO OTHER candidate has run on since Reagan started our downfall.

Yup........the platform of say whatever comes into his head (LIES)......then contradicts himself the next day.....his supporters don't care. Like Trump, most of his supporters are racists, sexists and bullies.

NBC: Trump contradicts himself in 2 interviews minutes apart

Donald Trump reverses position on torture, saying he would abide by law

The point is that Trump opens his mouth and regurgitates whatever word vomit he thinks is appropriate for the situation.
Donald Trump Thinks Gays Are Just Terrific, Unless He Doesn’t. Who Even Knows?

Yup........the platform of say whatever comes into his head (LIES)......then contradicts himself the next day.....his supporters don't care. Like Trump, most of his supporters are racists, sexists and bullies.

The point is that Trump opens his mouth and regurgitates whatever word vomit he thinks is appropriate for the situation.
As opposed to the carefully crafted speeches we've been hearing since Reagan and have resulted in the collapse of America?
At least admit that almost EVERYONE who runs for office has NO intention of pushing their expressed agenda.

As opposed to the carefully crafted speeches we've been hearing since Reagan and have resulted in the collapse of America?
At least admit that almost EVERYONE who runs for office has NO intention of pushing their expressed agenda.

I don't know where you get your information......but Obama did a lot of the things he promised....that is, even with a Congress where the majority belong to the Party of "NO" and kept fighting him all the way. Imagine what we can do if Trump does really gifts us with a Democratic Senate.......it will be the greatest America yet.....and we can thank Trump for that..... he really would make America great again....:rolleyes:

A Trump-topped ticket is a mouthwatering prospect for Democrats, especially when it comes to retaking control of the Senate. And if Hillary Clinton can win the presidency, which Democrats seem to believe a Trump nomination would almost guarantee, Democrats would only need to retake four seats, not five, to win control of the Senate.
How Donald Trump Could Swing the Senate | Opinion

Forum List

Back