Trump and the GOP's have no health care plan, like always

At least I'm informed.

You think you are.........if Obamacare is repealed....the pre-existing condition exclusion disappears. You are just like the rest...you believe every lie that Trump spouts.

Here's point 1:

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.

A complete repeal of the Affordable Care Act means repealing pre-existing conditions exclusions. And so we're clear here, his emphasis on the individual mandate going away proves that point.

But other than that, there's not a single mention of them anywhere.

Trump Releases Health Care Plan, Promises To Reinstate Pre-Existing Conditions

You don't know that for a fact. All we have is what any politician promises. He said he would keep that provision. Just like Bernie said he would give you free college.

Except I don't believe Bernie....but you go ahead and believe Trump.....I'm happy that you are voting for Trump.

This from an extremely right-wing source (Rasmussen) who usually has the Democrats way below Republicans.....(they had Romney winning all throughout the 2012 election).

Clinton Edges Ahead of Trump in Presidential Matchup - Rasmussen Reports™

You do know that Trump is not in campaign mode against Hillary right now?

What's his campaign mode....sling mud and not tell his supporters how he's going to do what we all know is impossible? If you think that slinging mud is going to make more people like him other than the "poorly educated" that he loves and support him already....well, you're just poorly educated. Trump supporters are not able to distinguish fiction from reality. Fact.

Typical Liberal. Assumes she's more educated than anyone else. Listen, I have a degree in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics. An engineering degree is earned. Many drop out because they can't cut it, but you go ahead and exhibit your bigotry.

they want to dismantle the ACA , allow ins to cross state lines, already does, have HSA's , we already do.

Don't be fooled , read about Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and United Healthcare Group and a few other giants. They gobble up smaller health ins companies like Pac man, and do whatever they want to the prices.

I don't think I heard one GOP talk about prescription prices. If they did, it was not a big deal for them as I listened to all debates.

Trump doesn't know jack about HI, and all those coming out to endorse him, is just because they will want favors.

We have a plan right now ????

Yeah...it goes this way:

"Don't get sick....if you do get sick, die quickly".

You think you are.........if Obamacare is repealed....the pre-existing condition exclusion disappears. You are just like the rest...you believe every lie that Trump spouts.

Here's point 1:

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.

A complete repeal of the Affordable Care Act means repealing pre-existing conditions exclusions. And so we're clear here, his emphasis on the individual mandate going away proves that point.

But other than that, there's not a single mention of them anywhere.

Trump Releases Health Care Plan, Promises To Reinstate Pre-Existing Conditions

You don't know that for a fact. All we have is what any politician promises. He said he would keep that provision. Just like Bernie said he would give you free college.

Except I don't believe Bernie....but you go ahead and believe Trump.....I'm happy that you are voting for Trump.

This from an extremely right-wing source (Rasmussen) who usually has the Democrats way below Republicans.....(they had Romney winning all throughout the 2012 election).

Clinton Edges Ahead of Trump in Presidential Matchup - Rasmussen Reports™

You do know that Trump is not in campaign mode against Hillary right now?

What's his campaign mode....sling mud and not tell his supporters how he's going to do what we all know is impossible? If you think that slinging mud is going to make more people like him other than the "poorly educated" that he loves and support him already....well, you're just poorly educated. Trump supporters are not able to distinguish fiction from reality. Fact.

Typical Liberal. Assumes she's more educated than anyone else. Listen, I have a degree in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics. An engineering degree is earned. Many drop out because they can't cut it, but you go ahead and exhibit your bigotry.

Sure you do.....from Trump University? Bwahahahaha!

they want to dismantle the ACA , allow ins to cross state lines, already does, have HSA's , we already do.

Don't be fooled , read about Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and United Healthcare Group and a few other giants. They gobble up smaller health ins companies like Pac man, and do whatever they want to the prices.

I don't think I heard one GOP talk about prescription prices. If they did, it was not a big deal for them as I listened to all debates.

Trump doesn't know jack about HI, and all those coming out to endorse him, is just because they will want favors.

Yeah...it goes this way:

Funny,

I've only heard a far left moron say this.

Are you confused ?

Yeah...it goes this way:

Funny,

Are you confused ?

That's because your leaders don't have one. They used to support the ACA, until Obama passed it......:badgrin:

And, no, I'm not confused....the confused ones are the ones on the wrong-side that call themselves the right-side!:badgrin:

Our plan is to work and provide for ourselves

Tell that to the millions of white conservatives on welfare in Alabama and Appalachia. Nice try, though.

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.
The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!!

Tell that to the millions of white conservatives on welfare in Alabama and Appalachia. Nice try, though.

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!!
It is shame that the Democrats took their jobs and killed the USA, time to work and take it back. I know that is not a progressive liberal plan but it has worked for most of the last 225 years.

Yeah...it goes this way:

Funny,

Are you confused ?

That's because your leaders don't have one. They used to support the ACA, until Obama passed it......:badgrin:

And, no, I'm not confused....the confused ones are the ones on the wrong-side that call themselves the right-side!:badgrin:

You are right...the far right does not have one.

I am not right or left.

The whole Romneycare meme is just that. That people still don't understand that is funny.....

Additionally, the claim that Heritage is the GOP is just as funny.

You claimed that the right says "get sick and die quickly"...which it never did. They never said that.

Only Alan Grayson did.

He's a left wing fool.

Both sides suck and the ACA is not a plan.

It is shame that the Democrats took their jobs and killed the USA, time to work and take it back. I know that is not a progressive liberal plan but it has worked for most of the last 225 years.

What's more funny is that Kentucky is somehow representative of the country.

Just like the right tries to make Obama the poster child for the left....which they don't believe he is.

Just like the right tries to make Obama the poster child for the left....which they don't believe he is.
Obsma is very much a leftist.

You must be in a moronic state of mind, too much Faux News Kool-Aid has a tendency to do that. I see how hard you are working with the rest of the KKK and Trump supporters to take the country back.....ward, fortunately conservative meme's and lies have been exposed and we all know your twisted and archaic policies put the country in the toilet.....Bush did a good job of that.

The ACA must be working better than what we had before.....millions more now have health insurance, no thanks to the party of "NO". You can side with the nay-sayers, but the facts betray your position.

For example, one Gallup survey released last week showed that 17.1% of the population was uninsured during the last quarter of 2013, compared with 15.6% in the first quarter of 2014, the lowest uninsured rate in the U.S. since 2008 (Millman, "Wonkblog," Washington Post, 4/16). The data mean that around 7.26 million U.S. residents who were uninsured in September 2013 now have coverage.
Surveys Highlight ACA’s Effect on U.S. Uninsured Rate

They are a big chunk part of the country......and they do represent the conservative side....

Final2008USPresidentialElectionMap.jpg

Red States Are The Real Welfare States

The ACA must be working better than what we had before.....millions more now have health insurance, no thanks to the party of "NO". You can side with the nay-sayers, but the facts betray your position.

For example, one Gallup survey released last week showed that 17.1% of the population was uninsured during the last quarter of 2013, compared with 15.6% in the first quarter of 2014, the lowest uninsured rate in the U.S. since 2008 (Millman, "Wonkblog," Washington Post, 4/16). The data mean that around 7.26 million U.S. residents who were uninsured in September 2013 now have coverage.
Surveys Highlight ACA’s Effect on U.S. Uninsured Rate

It's funny how this argument has to morph for you to think you are winning it.

I have no affiliation. You, on the other hand, are quite affiliated and obviously did quite well in your parroting classes.

Nobody argued that more people don't have insurance. High priced, and in many cases worthless, insurance.

The fact remains.....the law is less popular than it is popular.

The also remains...the GOP has no viable plan for health insurance repair.

That does not elevate the ACA to something useful.

It just means we are without a plan.

Now, eat your cracker and STFU.

Obsma is very much a leftist.

Many on the left don't claim him. Mostly those on the moderate left.

Sorry.

They are a big chunk part of the country......and they do represent the conservative side....

Final2008USPresidentialElectionMap.jpg

Red States Are The Real Welfare States

Four of your top ten are blue. Hardly convincing.

Did you even read this ?

Are you deflecting? 6 is still more than half, anyway you slice it.

Two of the reds are former blue states. And I am surprised more of the south is not on there.

Also, just because a state voted for McCain or Bush does not make it 100% red or 100% blue.

There are lots of republican governors in your blue state map and New Mexico has a republican governor......

So, such an overall far reaching correlation is simply stupid.

Forum List

Back