🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump and wire tape theory

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump during his run for President, in his Trump towers said and did a lot of things that wasnt' honest and he knows it. Now that all this Russia shit is coming to light, he's getting paronoid and paniky....so what better way to make sure, make certain all the shit he said during those campaign months won't see the light of day, ACCUSE OBAMA OF WIRE TAPPING HIS HEADQUARTERS. This way, he can get the american people on board..falsely.....get his headquarters swept for possible leaks and please those that came and made shady deals with him. Being the cheap motherfucker that he is, get tax payers to pay for the sweeps of his TRump towers for future shady dealings and make certain he's not being heard.

My theory and I'm sticking to it

Donald Trump during his run for President, in his Trump towers said and did a lot of things that wasnt' honest and he knows it. Now that all this Russia shit is coming to light, he's getting paronoid and paniky....so what better way to make sure, make certain all the shit he said during those campaign months won't see the light of day, ACCUSE OBAMA OF WIRE TAPPING HIS HEADQUARTERS. This way, he can get the american people on board..falsely.....get his headquarters swept for possible leaks and please those that came and made shady deals with him. Being the cheap motherfucker that he is, get tax payers to pay for the sweeps of his TRump towers for future shady dealings and make certain he's not being heard.

You just another worker bee of the 'RUSSIA!.....RUSSIA!........RUSSIA!........' hive. You and your ilk, as usual, have nothing profound, or near profound, to say.

Next 'McCarthyite' idjit, please.............

• Banned

You just another worker bee of the 'RUSSIA!.....RUSSIA!........RUSSIA!........' hive. You and your ilk, as usual, have nothing profound, or near profound, to say.

It all makes sense.....have his headquarters brushed over with a fine tooth comb, at tax payers expense, have congress come out and say, they found nothing....thus giving all those that made deals with this crook all feel safe and sound...dude, it just makes sense now

It all makes sense.....have his headquarters brushed over with a fine tooth comb, at tax payers expense, have congress come out and say, they found nothing....thus giving all those that made deals with this crook all feel safe and sound...dude, it just makes sense now

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back