trump annouces second summit with NK

It's absolutely stunning that President Trump is meeting with North Korea and making progress. Even Obama said President Trump's greatest challenge would be North Korea. If someone told me two years ago North Korea would stop firing missiles and President Trump would be having his 2nd meeting I would have laughed. Another historic achievement for President Trump.

Trump is giving Kim a chance to avoid getting thumped. Remember when we had three carrier battle groups off NK? That wasn't a sign of weakness. Remember the talk of giving NK a "bloody nose"? If the talks fail, the bloody nose won't

5a09976335876e3a028b57eb-1136-852.jpg

Trump is giving Kim a chance to avoid getting thumped. Remember when we had three carrier battle groups off NK? That wasn't a sign of weakness. Remember the talk of giving NK a "bloody nose"? If the talks fail, the bloody nose won't

5a09976335876e3a028b57eb-1136-852.jpg
Oh yeah i remember back then when NOTHING happened. Remember Trump saluting the North Korean general and praising the mass murdering Kim? Remember when Trump said they’d fallen in love? Lol classic

Oh yeah i remember back then when NOTHING happened. Remember Trump saluting the North Korean general and praising the mass murdering Kim? Remember when Trump said they’d fallen in love? Lol classic

Remember Obama's "strategic patience"? (That's code for no clue what to do)
We'll see who is playing who, won't we? You prefer watching NK test nukes and ICBMs?
What is the dem position on NK? More "strategic patience"? Maybe throw money at them like Bill Clinton?

Forum List

Back