Trump Announcement

What a fucking loon.

It's a master stroke. If Obama has nothing to hide, it's win-win for himself. He shows what is nothing and a cool 5 mil goes to a great charity. He smells like a rose.

You show you know he actually ... does ... have something to hide...

The President does not negotiate with terrorists.

Or extortionists.

Making Trump the BUTT of his own joke was perfect and far better than getting down in the filth with someone who smells as bad as Trump does.

But hey, there's still plenty of nice smelly shit for your rw's to rub all over yourelves. Just tune into fux, day, night, 24/7 cuz they always have more smelly shit to spread around.

If you rw's have the courage, and you don't, you can see how mature grownups handle this question ...
October 24, 2012 - Dakota Meyer - The Daily Show With Jon Stewart - Full Episode Video | Comedy Central
October 24, 2012 - Anthony Everitt - The Colbert Report - Full Episode Video | Comedy Central

A Biker Sailor
Actually, the first one to start talking about "it's a video" was Mittens when he attacked Obama's administration for "apologizing" for the video.

Obama said the following morning that an investigation was going on so they could find out what happened.

Mittens is the one that clouded the waters.

Mittens went off half cocked with no clue as to what he words might mean to Americans still in the region.

I'll take Obama's reasoned and calm assessment and quiet strength as well as his firm diplomacy.

Mitt wants to make points. Obama has shown repeatedly that he is more interested in getting the job done.

Its ridiculous to say that the middle east situation is falling apart or is more unstable than 4 years ago.

Fact is, it has been very unstable since pre-history. Read history, Mesopotamia, Persia, the cradle of civilization - it has always been a boiling cauldron. Obama/Clinton is exactly what we need there.

You really are an idiot. Get a good dictionary and look up the word option. Then put your posts in the proper order and see how stupid you look.

I'll type this really slowly for you.

I said that you think Obama should ANSWER the challenge.

You accused me of saying that you had said he should ACCEPT the challenge - then challenged me to prove that's what you said.

But, as I never accused you of that, I can't prove it.

Got it?

Look at post # 899, simpleton. You're replying to me and saying that I think he should accept it. So where am I saying he should accept it?

Here's post 899 in it's entirety;
Quote: Originally Posted by beretta304
Quote: Originally Posted by idb
Quote: Originally Posted by beretta304

Then like now, it's up to him to decide if he wants to do it. What's so hard about this?-Me

A person throws out a challenge and the "challengee" has the option to accept or decline.-Me

Doesn't matter whether it's Obama or Romney?-Me
Even that you think he deserves a reply is embarrassing.-You
Your whining and inability to make a case is what is embarrassing.-Me
A case for what?-You
A ridiculous personal dare has been issued by a public clown to the most powerful man in the world and you think it should be answered.
Fool.-YOU

The last line is your reply to me. Where did I say he should answer? Last chance for you to save face
Where have I even used the word "accept"?
I must need more than a dictionary, because I really can't see it.

Simpleton.

Last edited:
Why won't Obama release his Records? Still haven't gotten a valid reason from the USMB Obamabots. I've heard an awful lot of Bullshite spin, but i haven't heard a valid reason.

normal people don't even know what records the wingnuts are hysterical about

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You'd be surprised. This is actually much bigger than you Bots think. But than again, you've underestimated everything about this Election. How's that Dear Leader Landslide going for ya?

You'd be surprised. This is actually much bigger than you Bots think. But than again, you've underestimated everything about this Election. How's that Dear Leader Landslide going for ya?

you don't get it. Most people do not watch cable news and talk shows all that much. They don't care about this.

go for it

might as well spin your wheels

4 more years

you don't get it. Most people do not watch cable news and talk shows all that much. They don't care about this.

go for it

4 more years

Just because Obamabots don't care, doesn't mean no one cares. Like i said, you'd be surprised.

go for it

4 more years

Just because Obamabots don't care, doesn't mean no one cares. Like i said, you'd be surprised.

this from a loser who supported the Paul family? :badgrin:

go for it

4 more years

Aw, now you're gonna get all butt-hurt. Seriously, how's that Dear Leader Landslide workin out for ya? :lol:

go for it

4 more years

People that live in Lilliput you mean?
I think the Leader Of The Free World (tm) has bigger issues than playing silly games with a buffoon.

go for it

4 more years

And those who do know and care about it see it for what it is: rightist idiocy, where voters correctly perceive Romney and republicans caring more about teleprompters and birth certificates than jobs and the economy.

go for it

4 more years

People that live in Lilliput you mean?
I think the Leader Of The Free World (tm) has bigger issues than playing silly games with a buffoon.

Well, you not caring makes perfect sense. You're possibly the biggest Obama butt-sniffer here. ;)

Aw, now you're gonna get all butt-hurt. Seriously, how's that Dear Leader Landslide workin out for ya? :lol:

I think the only person around here with a dear leader is you, and that dear leader is Ron Paul.

Oh, so that's why your Dear Leader won't release his records? It's all Ron Paul's fault? Blaming BOOOOSH, i get. But Ron Paul?

go for it

4 more years

And those who do know and care about it see it for what it is: rightist idiocy, where voters correctly perceive Romney and republicans caring more about teleprompters and birth certificates than jobs and the economy.

Don't like it when people demand your Dear Leader release Records, huh? Doesn't feel too nice, huh?

Because Presidents do not pander to the demands of lunatics

Even if they are billionaire lunatics

So that's the reason he won't release them? He refused to release them long before this Trump challenge. And would you give Romney or any other Republican the same pass on this?

point out the numerous threads demanding romney release his college transcripts.

i'll wait.

what a stooge

Oh, so if Romney refused to release them, you wouldn't demand he do so? Seriously Gimp, you're such a dishonest hypocrite. You're soulless.

they are perfectly comfortable with nepotism and legacies when it's their own.

but i'll answer your question. the president should ignore donald trump. no one should respond to it. the president of the united states shouldn't be answering to hacks.

In other words, not only does Jillian NOT want to know the truth, but she's scared to death that the rest of America might learn the truth. :rofl:

The truth about what?

The truth that Obama attended the most expensive Ivy League schools in the nation while being dirt poor by being an "exchange student". So is either guilty of some major fraud back then (being an American while claiming to be a foreigner) or he is guilty of major fraud now (being a foreigner while claiming to be an American so that he could run for president). Either way, he is so fucked if those records come out.

Forum List

Back