Trump Announcement

Like I said....ridiculous.

What if Trump offered the President of the USA $5M to stand on his head and bark like a dog...what would you say then?
Oh, and let's say that the POTUS is Willard Romney...what then?

Fools.

Then like now, it's up to him to decide if he wants to do it. What's so hard about this?

A person throws out a challenge and the "challengee" has the option to accept or decline.

Doesn't matter whether it's Obama or Romney?

Even that you think he deserves a reply is embarrassing.

Maybe, but what does deserve a reply is your contention that Obama releasing his transcript would be as embarrassing as standing on his head and barking like a dog. I would like to know what you think is in them that's that bad.

He offered $5 million for Obama to do something he says has zero implication. So why doesn't Obama announce he's going to do it just to stick it to Trump and do something good for the causes he supports?

What if Trump offered the President of the USA $5M to stand on his head and bark like a dog...what would you say then?

Fools.

So you're saying releasing his transcripts would be like "standing{ing} on his head and bark{ing} like a dog?" Wow, what do you think is in them that is so embarrassing?

Yep, I'm saying that Trump offering this "challenge" is exactly the same thing.
It's absurd...and embarassing.

Fools.

So you're saying releasing his transcripts would be like "standing{ing} on his head and bark{ing} like a dog?" Wow, what do you think is in them that is so embarrassing?

So you think like me that Obama doesn't want to show he's a mediocrity (as if we don't already know that) or do you think it's worse than that?

So you think like me that Obama doesn't want to show he's a mediocrity (as if we don't already know that) or do you think it's worse than that?

Yep, that's exactly it - you've figured me out.

Fools.

Then like now, it's up to him to decide if he wants to do it. What's so hard about this?

A person throws out a challenge and the "challengee" has the option to accept or decline.

Your whining and inability to make a case is what is embarrassing.

A case for what?
A ridiculous personal dare has been issued by a public clown to the most powerful man in the world and you think it should be answered.
Fool.

A case for what?
A ridiculous personal dare has been issued by a public clown to the most powerful man in the world and you think it should be answered.
Fool.

Show me where I said it should be answered.
*sigh*

A case for what?
Fool.

*sigh*

Sigh all you want you fucking dope. Where do I say he has to accept it?

*sigh*

I said he shouldn't even answer it, you fucking dope.

*sigh*

Your first question was
You fucking dope.

Now it's
Where do I say he has to accept it?
Move the goalposts much you fucking dope?

Your first question was
You fucking dope.

Now it's
A case for what?

Fool.

The only fool is you. Those are your words to me. For the third and final time where do I say he has to accept it? No wonder kaz gave up on you. You can't even follow your own posts.

Hey idiot you posted that I said he had to accept it. I don't give a shit what "you" said. Again for your "Obtuseness"... Where do I say he HAS TO ACCEPT it?

They have dictionaries in NZ right?

Look up you idiot, you answered this from me
you think it should be answered
You have spectacles in the US right?

Your first question was

You fucking dope.

Now it's
A case for what?

Fool.

The only fool is you. Those are your words to me. For the third and final time where do I say he has to accept it? No wonder kaz gave up on you. You can't even follow your own posts.

Look at the two lines, one above the other that you've just posted, where did I say that you said he had to accept it?
You're arguing with yourself.

Hey idiot you posted that I said he had to accept it. I don't give a shit what "you" said. Again for your "Obtuseness"... Where do I say he HAS TO ACCEPT it?

You really are an idiot. Get a good dictionary and look up the word option. Then put your posts in the proper order and see how stupid you look. Start with post # 887.

Last edited:

Yep, that's exactly it - you've figured me out.

I didn't figure anything out, it's what you said.

Obviously if it were a non-event, Obama would show up and embarrass Trump by releasing non-consequential documents for cash for the ones Obama says he cares about.

The one thing you, I, Obama and Trump know is the documents are in fact embarrassing. I personally doubt they are bad, just mediocre. Personally I think Obama's own book saying he was born in Kenya is more embarrassing than anything in the transcripts. But it doesn't matter what it is, you'll rationalize it anyway. So my choice is just to have fun with you.

Quote: Originally Posted by beretta304
Quote: Originally Posted by idb
Quote: Originally Posted by beretta304

Then like now, it's up to him to decide if he wants to do it. What's so hard about this?-Me

A person throws out a challenge and the "challengee" has the option to accept or decline.-Me

Doesn't matter whether it's Obama or Romney?-Me
Even that you think he deserves a reply is embarrassing.-You
Your whining and inability to make a case is what is embarrassing.-Me
A case for what?-You
Fool.
-YOU

The last line is your reply to me. Where did I say he should answer? Last chance for you to save face.

Last edited:

You really are an idiot. Get a good dictionary and look up the word option. Then put your posts in the proper order and see how stupid you look.

I'll type this really slowly for you.

I said that you think Obama should ANSWER the challenge.

You accused me of saying that you had said he should ACCEPT the challenge - then challenged me to prove that's what you said.

But, as I never accused you of that, I can't prove it.

Got it?

Forum List

Back