Trump Announcement

It's not 'bait' -- it's right wing imbecility

:lol:

And the thread here to get Romney to release his tax records isn't more idiotic? :cool:

Who do you think actually will see the offers, Romney or Obama?

Romney's dad started the argument in American politics over releasing tax records

next

And that...has ZERO to do with what you were asked. Shall I type slowly so you'll understand?

Who is more likely to hear about their respective offers? Obama from Trump or Romney from Ravi? :lol::lol:

Trump has earned nearly universal derision.

Justified.
Only by those who have swallowed huge amounts of Kool-Aid!

Still and all, you know, in your heart of hearts, that Pres. Obama would NEVER reveal his applications or transcripts, etc., while there's still a hope that he might get re-elected. :D
These records are sealed for two very good reasons.

(1) Because Obama considers his college records to be embarrassing to his reputation.

(2) And he considers his passport records to be a major threat to his presidency.

These records will never be released.....At least not the real ones!

Why are so many liberals attacking Trump on this? It's 5 million bucks for a very simple task. This is a win win win for Obama.

If someone had offered Mitt 5 million in charity donations for a full release of his tax returns for 10 years you shit bags would be going ape chit... But with all that said the Neocons progressive liberals that support Mitt would be doing the same thing the Democrat Progressive liberals are doing in this thread, finding reasons why 5 million dollars for simple transparency is a bad thing when it comes to their candidate.

I'd like to know why Donald Trump is withholding five million dollars from some deserving charity.

If he wants so badly to write that check, he should write the fucking check immediately. People need help.

Withholding? That's a bit of a surprise coming from you who usually is the voice of reason.

He doesn't have to do anything with it. It's his money and if he decides not to donate it after Obama fails to take his offer...that's his business as well.

I don't care one way or the other about the stunt itself...or whether Obama does or doesn't take the bait. What concerns me is that the criticism he gets is along the lines of people telling him HOW he should spend his money. :cool:

His hands aren't tied. He's not helpless. The writing of that check could happen regardless of what Obama does or doesn't do. He doesn't need "approval" from Obama in the form of releasing records.

So supposedly, if Obama doesn't release those records, some charity won't be helped because Trump won't write the check. That's a pretty lousy game to play. If Trump has any class he'll write the check regardless of whether Obama releases his records.

I'd like to know why Donald Trump is withholding five million dollars from some deserving charity.

If he wants so badly to write that check, he should write the fucking check immediately. People need help.

Withholding? That's a bit of a surprise coming from you who usually is the voice of reason.

He doesn't have to do anything with it. It's his money and if he decides not to donate it after Obama fails to take his offer...that's his business as well.

I don't care one way or the other about the stunt itself...or whether Obama does or doesn't take the bait. What concerns me is that the criticism he gets is along the lines of people telling him HOW he should spend his money. :cool:

His hands aren't tied. He's not helpless. The writing of that check could happen regardless of what Obama does or doesn't do. He doesn't need "approval" from Obama in the form of releasing records.

So supposedly, if Obama doesn't release those records, some charity won't be helped because Trump won't write the check. That's a pretty lousy game to play. If Trump has any class he'll write the check regardless of whether Obama releases his records.

Do us all a favor and prove that Trump won't write that check to charity? How do you know how much he gives a year to charity? What if all Trump is doing is giving Obama the rights to direct what Trump would otherwise be giving to charity that year? What if 5 million is only a portion of what Trump gives a year or this year?

I don't like Trump at all... but if Obama fails to live up to his own 2007 campaign claims that's on him, not Trump. This should have been done years ago anyways. I don't even care to see the records, all I'm thinking about is the 5 million, the owning of Trump and the boost in the polls Obama would get.

Well.....the election is not here yet...nothing is final...who knows, Trump just might...then what??

Now you're doing what the left here does. I didn't say his hands are tied, nor did I say it was dependent upon Obama giving approval.

You posted a snide remark trying to demonize Trump by saying he should donate it anyway and I merely explained that he's free to do what he wants with his money.

"I'd like to know why Donald Trump is withholding five million dollars from some deserving charity."

The above was the rather lame comeback that the die hard lefities here were using all day yesterday and it was shred to pieces. That's why I said you were above that..or so I mistakenly thought.

It's not the issue. Trump's charitable donations, how much and when he decides to donate is his business.

Your spin saying that he's witholding it from deserving charity is beneath you especially when you know what's really transpiring and why he made this offer.

I don't think that I need to explain that in this instance it wasn't as much about charity as it is about getting Obama to release records.

I think Trump can defend his past chaitable donations without me. Maybe you aren't as impartial as you fancy yourself as. :confused:

Last edited:
It's not 'bait' -- it's right wing imbecility

:lol:

And the thread here to get Romney to release his tax records isn't more idiotic? :cool:

Who do you think actually will see the offers, Romney or Obama?

Romney's dad started the argument in American politics over releasing tax records

next

And, unlike President Obama, Mitt has lied about EVERYTHING and he's lying about his tax returns. If he's not lying, why has he released only ONE complete (and highly fictional) return?

Now, all you whiney rw's are sure to say Obama lies so how about I save you some time ...

Don't bother saying it if you can't friggin prove it.

As for proof of Mitt's constant lies, see the ink in my sig. :badgrin:

Why are so many liberals attacking Trump on this? It's 5 million bucks for a very simple task. This is a win win win for Obama.

If someone had offered Mitt 5 million in charity donations for a full release of his tax returns for 10 years you shit bags would be going ape chit... But with all that said the Neocons progressive liberals that support Mitt would be doing the same thing the Democrat Progressive liberals are doing in this thread, finding reasons why 5 million dollars for simple transparency is a bad thing when it comes to their candidate.

You are really clueless. Obama's reaction was beautiful, he laughed it off on the Tonight Show joking about when he and Trump were kids in Kenya.

Have a laugh people......~LoL~

Attachments

• $politics.jpg
    $politics.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 20
If i were Obama i would accept it but add a stipulation that says Mitt has to Release his tax records. Just saying.

You are really clueless. Obama's reaction was beautiful, he laughed it off on the Tonight Show joking about when he and Trump were kids in Kenya.

Holy shit.... Obama laughed off 5 million dollars that could have helped troops, or children or AIDS victims or gone to Breast cancer? Obama must be one rich out of touch son of a bitch. That puts the "10 thousand dollar bet" criticisms to shame.

Last edited:
What a fucking loon.

It's a master stroke. If Obama has nothing to hide, it's win-win for himself. He shows what is nothing and a cool 5 mil goes to a great charity. He smells like a rose.

You show you know he actually ... does ... have something to hide...

Now you're doing what the left here does. I didn't say his hands are tied, nor did I say it was dependent upon Obama giving approval.

You posted a snide remark trying to demonize Trump by saying he should donate it anyway and I merely explained that he's free to do what he wants with his money.

"I'd like to know why Donald Trump is withholding five million dollars from some deserving charity."

The above was the rather lame comeback that the die hard lefities here were using all day yesterday and it was shred to pieces. That's why I said you were above that..or so I mistakenly thought.

It's not the issue. Trump's charitable donations, how much and when he decides to donate is his business.

Your spin saying that he's witholding it from deserving charity is beneath you especially when you know what's really transpiring and why he made this offer.

I don't think that I need to explain that in this instance it wasn't as much about charity as it is about getting Obama to release records.

I think Trump can defend his past chaitable donations without me. Maybe you aren't as impartial as you fancy yourself as. :confused:

I don't know about being impartial or the voice of reason or anything else. All I'm doing is spewing out what few thoughts are tumbling around in my little brain, as I usually do.

It seems pretty clear to me that Trump is just playing a game; and I don't like the fact that he's using charity as leverage. "Do what I ask and I'll give money to charity." Perhaps he could have spelled out what would happen if Obama didn't do what he says. But he chose not to.

That, to me, is not cool, that's all, and it's par for the course for him.

I always wanted to know how George W. Bush got into graduate school at Harvard. He supposedly had a C average at Yale. The school that I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had at least a B average. It was a good school, but it was not Harvard.

they are perfectly comfortable with nepotism and legacies when it's their own.

but i'll answer your question. the president should ignore donald trump. no one should respond to it. the president of the united states shouldn't be answering to hacks.

In other words, not only does Jillian NOT want to know the truth, but she's scared to death that the rest of America might learn the truth. :rofl:

Actually, I'm much younger than you Hootin and Hollerin dude.. You must live in MOONSHINE land then.. LOL

You're an old man.

that would be my guess, too. if it's a woman, it's an angry one... and i can't imagine someone young being that angry.

although the certitude and aggression might indicate a certain level of immaturity.

Its a bit off the subject but I think it's an inmature night stocker at Wal*Mart (hence--they are up regularly at 4:00 AM). A frustrated, confused little person whose only path to getting someone to pay attention to them is to act out. Its like the kid in class who acts up; not because he wants to...because he has to. Nobody will play with him otherwise.

I don't know about being impartial or the voice of reason or anything else. All I'm doing is spewing out what few thoughts are tumbling around in my little brain, as I usually do.

It seems pretty clear to me that Trump is just playing a game; and I don't like the fact that he's using charity as leverage. "Do what I ask and I'll give money to charity." Perhaps he could have spelled out what would happen if Obama didn't do what he says. But he chose not to.

That, to me, is not cool, that's all, and it's par for the course for him.

It's a publicity stunt naturally. But here's the point and you said it again. I'll put it this way. Regardless of what Obama does or doesn't do why does Trump have to explain what he will do with his money if Obama doesn't take the bait.

I'm tying to understand how you "reasoned out" what you said

It's no different than betting. He threw a challenge out there. If no one accepts the challenge he's free to take his offer and go home so to speak.

He did no harm. He never mentioned a specific charity so there's no foul there and no one is short changed.

It's a cheap stunt but nonetheless his choice to do it. The whole thing that a nameless charity is somehow deprived of 5 million is bogus.

Ok obama, hand over the records or the puppy gets it!

Attachments

• $puppy-held-hostage.jpg
    $puppy-held-hostage.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 24

Forum List

Back