Trump Announcement

beretta, this is a pet peeve and not significant but your avatar has the sun coming up, or going down, in the center but the shadows are from a light source off to the left. If it not too big off a bother could you find something that was not color by number?

Yes he did. Al Gore, George W. Bush, and John Kerry all had their college transcripts out there for anybody to see. And none were particularly impressive. John McCain didn't but did admit he was (I think....working from memory here) 894 out of 899 in his graduating class? And he had a lot of demerits for insubordination and rules violations.

Nope. Bush refused to release his, they were illegally leaked.

I try not to post things that I'm not pretty sure of.

College Transcripts of George W. Bush Show C Average | Edu in Review Blog

nice fail :thup:

Did bush release his college transcripts

George W. Bush’s college grades were only revealed through a leak to the New Yorker in 1999.

Read more: 'Sideshow Don' goes bust: Trump

Exactly. And you can't tell me if Romney said, "That's a bad idea. I don't want that as part of my campaign." Anything that BIG, as Trump thought it was, he would have cleared with Romney. If Romney said pull it Trump would have. To say otherwise is childishly naive.

I think Romney directly told him not to do it. However Trump wants to be the center of attention, even if it is bad attention. He does not care about Romney.....he only cares about his circus act

I tend to agree with you on that. But the fact is, your guy is still refusing to release his Records. Why is that? And why are you defending him?

Because Presidents do not pander to the demands of lunatics

Even if they are billionaire lunatics

beretta, this is a pet peeve and not significant but your avatar has the sun coming up, or going down, in the center but the shadows are from a light source off to the left. If it not too big off a bother could you find something that was not color by number?

It is a bother and take it up with whomever posted it on the net.

Now any other pet peeves or should I conclude that you'll only need one tissue and one Tampon emptyhead?

Attacking avatars...you have set a new standard for your fellow imbeciles. :clap2:

Last edited:
I'm 38; probably half your age. Now go dust your dried up gash.

Actually, I'm much younger than you Hootin and Hollerin dude.. You must live in MOONSHINE land then.. LOL

You're an old man.

ladypooflinger

fat_man_on_computer.jpg

*her* cowboy hat is under the second fold, somewhere

:lmao:

I think Romney directly told him not to do it. However Trump wants to be the center of attention, even if it is bad attention. He does not care about Romney.....he only cares about his circus act

I tend to agree with you on that. But the fact is, your guy is still refusing to release his Records. Why is that? And why are you defending him?

So that's the reason he won't release them? He refused to release them long before this Trump challenge. And would you give Romney or any other Republican the same pass on this?

So that's the reason he won't release them? He refused to release them long before this Trump challenge. And would you give Romney or any other Republican the same pass on this?

point out the numerous threads demanding romney release his college transcripts.

i'll wait.

what a stooge

point out the numerous threads demanding romney release his college transcripts.

i'll wait.

what a stooge

Who let the Gimp out of its hole?

Last edited:

Name the Presidents that have volunteered their college transcripts or grades.

Why do the frothing RW demand more of this President than any other?

No they just take money from Soros.:D

Name the Presidents that have volunteered their college transcripts or grades.

Why do the frothing RW demand more of this President than any other?

he's a negro.

Obama released 11 years of tax returns.......Romney cherry picked two

More relevant than 30 year old college transcripts

No they just take money from Soros.:D

And Romney takes money from the Koch brothers. However, neither Soros nor the Koch Brothers put themselves front and center in a Reality Show demand for attention

Forum List

Back