Trump Announcement

This is a great thing trump has done, it's a win win. If obama doesn't do it alot of undecided voters will turn against him, and if he does do it a charity will get 5 million dollars and obama will still lose the election. What romney should do is donate 5 million to a charity then tell obama to match it. Lol

Shows Republicans pander to batshit crazy birthers and conspiracy nut cases

Works out well for the Dems

Don't count on it. Obama refusing to release all his Records is not a good thing. It will not work out well for him or Democrats. I mean think about it, why won't he release them? That's just a fair question being asked by many Americans. And if you weren't such a programmed Obamabot, you'd be asking it too.

If Romney is this top notch business, investing guy then he is someone who gathers all the information he can possibly get before making a move. Romney and Trump definitely take each other's calls. You can't tell me that either Romney called Trump or Trump called Romney and both knew what Trump was going to say Wednesday at noon.

Wow....for an internet poster who has very little interest in Romney and/or Trump, you sure seem to be well versed on what the two of the do together.

That makes you a hack.

How much do you know about how a VC deal is done?

If Romney is this top notch business, investing guy then he is someone who gathers all the information he can possibly get before making a move. Romney and Trump definitely take each other's calls. You can't tell me that either Romney called Trump or Trump called Romney and both knew what Trump was going to say Wednesday at noon.

Wow....for an internet poster who has very little interest in Romney and/or Trump, you sure seem to be well versed on what the two of the do together.

That makes you a hack.

Plenty. Why do you ask?

That makes you a hack.

Plenty. Why do you ask?

Then you know that nothing is left to chance. Same thing with a security clearance. By the time due diligence is done you know everything about everyone and what skin they have in the game and why. Trump is going to make a huge 'game changing' announcement which he broadcasts to the ends of the Earth days before he does and you think Romney was fine with waiting until Wednesday like everyone else to find out what it was?

Plenty. Why do you ask?

Then you know that nothing is left to chance. Same thing with a security clearance. By the time due diligence is done you know everything about everyone and what skin they have in the game and why. Trump is going to make a huge 'game changing' announcement which he broadcasts to the ends of the Earth days before he does and you think Romney was fine with waiting until Wednesday like everyone else to find out what it was?

I have no doubt that the Romeny campaign leaders sent out people to find out what shenanigans Trump was up to so they can prepare for it....but I have no reason to believe that Romney, himself, gave a rats ass about what Trump had.

Likewise...you dont think the Obama team ALSO did not put out feelers to find out what Trump had?

Or is it your view that Obama and his team are well above that while Romney and his team are a bunch of deperate children?

Donald trump is a fucking idiot.

If you want to make a contribution, just fucking do it Mr. Money Bags.

Plenty. Why do you ask?

I have no doubt that the Romeny campaign leaders sent out people to find out what shenanigans Trump was up to so they can prepare for it....but I have no reason to believe that Romney, himself, gave a rats ass about what Trump had.

Likewise...you dont think the Obama team ALSO did not put out feelers to find out what Trump had?

Or is it your view that Obama and his team are well above that while Romney and his team are a bunch of deperate children?

Romneys recent surge in the polls has been a direct result of his move to the center and convincing mainstream America that he is a level headed Republican

Trumps publicity stunt is a reminder of who Romney is beholden to

Donald trump is a fucking idiot.

If you want to make a contribution, just fucking do it Mr. Money Bags.

He does. Plenty.

What he did this timne around was give Obama a chance to not only make Trump look foolish by presnting pristine college transcripts...but ALSO allow a charity to get 5 million dollars.

There is no reason why Obama shouldnt do it. It is a win-win for him.

Romneys recent surge in the polls has been a direct result of his move to the center and convincing mainstream America that he is a level headed Republican

Exactly. And you can't tell me if Romney said, "That's a bad idea. I don't want that as part of my campaign." Anything that BIG, as Trump thought it was, he would have cleared with Romney. If Romney said pull it Trump would have. To say otherwise is childishly naive.

Exactly. And you can't tell me if Romney said, "That's a bad idea. I don't want that as part of my campaign." Anything that BIG, as Trump thought it was, he would have cleared with Romney. If Romney said pull it Trump would have. To say otherwise is childishly naive.

OK...fair enough.

So I guess Obama had no issue with that Ad that painted Romney as a man that was responsible for a woman dying of cancer.

Emptystep...you are rapidly proving my point..

You are a hack.

FYI...I had no issue with Obama NOT denouncing the ad and making them pull it down.

Still not getting how Obama supporters of all people, can continue defending him for refusing to release his Records. I guess they really don't see what dishonest hypocrites that makes them. Or they do see it, but they just can't override their Bot programming.

Not to mention that Romney is not a great strategist and neither is his team. I can see them thinking this type of thing might remotely propel him forward.

I think Romney directly told him not to do it. However Trump wants to be the center of attention, even if it is bad attention. He does not care about Romney.....he only cares about his circus act

I think Romney directly told him not to do it. However Trump wants to be the center of attention, even if it is bad attention. He does not care about Romney.....he only cares about his circus act

I tend to agree with you on that. But the fact is, your guy is still refusing to release his Records. Why is that? And why are you defending him?

OK...fair enough.

So I guess Obama had no issue with that Ad that painted Romney as a man that was responsible for a woman dying of cancer.

Emptystep...you are rapidly proving my point..

You are a hack.

FYI...I had no issue with Obama NOT denouncing the ad and making them pull it down.

I love to plead my case but I am not sure what you mean when you say 'hack'. Does imply that I am paid?

Why would that bother you then?

I tend to agree with you on that. But the fact is, your guy is still refusing to release his Records. Why is that? And why are you defending him?

Could be. As I read mentioned on a sister thread this was a backup to a different announcement. That seems plausible.

Forum List

Back