Trump Announcement

A Massachusetts judge will hold another hearing Thursday before deciding whether to unseal testimony Romney gave in a 1990s divorce case. Some people have accused Romney of lying under oath so a friend and political backer, Staples founder Tom Stemberg, would not have to pay a settlement his wife.

Calls to Romney's attorney were not immediately returned.

Who cares?

We want to know what grade he got in Freshman English

B+
Mitt Romney Report Card Shows Promise, Lack Of Discipline (PHOTO)

You're an old man.

that would be my guess, too. if it's a woman, it's an angry one... and i can't imagine someone young being that angry.

although the certitude and aggression might indicate a certain level of immaturity.

She's vile and so offensive. This time in 2008, Palin was getting herself in trouble making the terrorists comments about Obama. It's for this reason, I hope they keep it up, it meant the difference between just a win for Obama and an electoral landslide.

History repeats itself.. We're talking landslide over the next 13 days.
:cuckoo:

Liberal Hag Squad whining about someone giving them back what they ALWAYS dish out.. Put a fucking sock in it SarahFluke.. LOL

You're an old man.

that would be my guess, too. if it's a woman, it's an angry one... and i can't imagine someone young being that angry.

although the certitude and aggression might indicate a certain level of immaturity.

She's vile and so offensive. This time in 2008, Palin was getting herself in trouble making the terrorists comments about Obama. It's for this reason, I hope they keep it up, it meant the difference between just a win for Obama and an electoral landslide.

History repeats itself.. We're talking landslide over the next 11 days.

Hey genius....I posted yesterday that by today Trump would be a non issue and do you see it being reported much anywhere? Palin? Next it will be jillian talking about Boooooooooosh!

Liberal Hag Squad whining about someone giving them back what they ALWAYS dish out.. Put a fucking sock in it SarahFluke.. LOL

What's for breakfast ya drunk retiree, Pabst and corn flakes?

Notice how one minute I'm a drunk retiree, the next I'm something else with these whacko Hags? LOL Pabst???????????????????????? WTF?! OMG.. you geezers are too much this morning!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Classic example of this crybaby whining about how mean I am and turns around with this LAME shit.. :lol::clap2:

WTG!!!!! Encore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

See how Valerie and jillyidiot operate? When they can gang up on posters, they post a mile a minute like a tag team. When they see that the person they are attacking is getiing back up from others then they crawl on their bellies back to the Flame Zone or Rubber Room.

Notice how one minute I'm a drunk retiree, the next I'm something else with these whacko Hags? LOL Pabst???????????????????????? WTF?! OMG.. you geezers are too much this morning!

I've always maintained that Sarah is on the top 10 list for dumbest posters. Let's get back to the topic because this is what they want...an excuse for it to be moved. We can laugh at them privately like they do...:cool:

Last edited:
See how Valerie and jillyidiot operate? When they can gang up on posters, they post a mile a minute like a tag team. When they see that the person they are attacking is getiing back up from others then they crawl on their bellies back to the Flame Zone or Rubber Room.

Don't let them get to you.. Honestly, it's just old bats with no female hormone left in their bodies on a message board , cranky and shit..

I'm in PMS mode this week so I'll clean their fucking cobweb clocks. LMAO

This is a great thing trump has done, it's a win win. If obama doesn't do it alot of undecided voters will turn against him, and if he does do it a charity will get 5 million dollars and obama will still lose the election. What romney should do is donate 5 million to a charity then tell obama to match it. Lol

Obama release his Records yet? Just checking.

No, but the Zombie Squad are busy making excuses for him and of course, OUTRAGED! lol

Yeah, they're in full panic/spin-mode on this one. Not one Obamabot has been able to tell anyone what reason Obama has given for not releasing his Records. All they know is that they must defend him at all cost. It's such an ignorant Bot-mentality.

I just posted this in the other Trump thread..

Curious as to how the left will respond....

Trump makes a fool of himself by making this 5 million dollar offer.

Fair enough.

Seems most on the left feel that the offer is so rediculous that Obama should ignore it or he would be lending credence to Trump that Trump does not deserve.

Again, fair enough.

However, what would make Trump look even more foolish is Obama presenting the information showing all is on the up and up.....and not only would that be a slap in the face of Trump....but it would also result in a 5 million dollar donation to a charity OR Trump being proven to be one that doesnt come through on a deal.....

But again, Obama does not want to lend any credence to Trump whatsoever.....

Again, fair enough....

So here is my question...

Isnt it quite selfsih of Obama to allow his desire to make Trump look insiginficant to result in a charity losing out on 5 million dollars?

If Romney is this top notch business, investing guy then he is someone who gathers all the information he can possibly get before making a move. Romney and Trump definitely take each other's calls. You can't tell me that either Romney called Trump or Trump called Romney and both knew what Trump was going to say Wednesday at noon.

This is a great thing trump has done, it's a win win. If obama doesn't do it alot of undecided voters will turn against him, and if he does do it a charity will get 5 million dollars and obama will still lose the election. What romney should do is donate 5 million to a charity then tell obama to match it. Lol

Or it could just add to Trump's well-deserved reputation as a publicity-starved, big-mouthed huckster who cheapens every issue into which he inserts himself.

I suppose it depends upon your perspective.

Love em or hate em, Trump laid down the challenge. It's Obama's move now. We'll see what he does.

Shows Republicans pander to batshit crazy birthers and conspiracy nut cases

Works out well for the Dems

If Romney is this top notch business, investing guy then he is someone who gathers all the information he can possibly get before making a move. Romney and Trump definitely take each other's calls. You can't tell me that either Romney called Trump or Trump called Romney and both knew what Trump was going to say Wednesday at noon.

Wow....for an internet poster who has very little interest in Romney and/or Trump, you sure seem to be well versed on what the two of the do together.

That makes you a hack.

Forum List

Back