Trump Announcement

A Massachusetts judge will hold another hearing Thursday before deciding whether to unseal testimony Romney gave in a 1990s divorce case. Some people have accused Romney of lying under oath so a friend and political backer, Staples founder Tom Stemberg, would not have to pay a settlement his wife.

Calls to Romney's attorney were not immediately returned.

A Massachusetts judge will hold another hearing Thursday before deciding whether to unseal testimony Romney gave in a 1990s divorce case. Some people have accused Romney of lying under oath so a friend and political backer, Staples founder Tom Stemberg, would not have to pay a settlement his wife.

BOZO THE ASSCLOWN, we already know what the deal is with that case. Romney instructed his colleague to price out his stock for the Settlement.. Ooooooooooooooooooo

OMG, SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

People here have no influence at all you bat shit crazy fool.

It's a fucking web forum with a few members. '

LOL

Dummy.. Show me where I stated anyone had influence here??? I compared you CRACKPOT loons to this President IDIOT.. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.. Dante is an example of PUBLIC SKROOL EDUMUCATION.

Oh and negging me is for PUSSIES.. but I always give it back to whiners like yourself!

I watched the video's on Drudge of the Colorado rally and they are amazing! It makes you wish you had been there..Liberals are going to take up Wed morning after election day and wonder what happened.. YOU HAPPENED- Your far left kook agenda that nearly all Americans LOATHE. Most of you batshit crazy liberals that post here are directly responsible for Obama's loss.. He's one of you, a far left Marxist that Americans reject. Obama came in to office thinking he had some kind of EXTREME mandate GLOATING to republicans, "WE WON"-- he didn't have to deal with them.. Now it's time to ante up, MORNING IN AMERICA again!
:eusa_whistle:

LadyGumSwinger Outed As Loon

now stfu

If he did that, then it would cast a negative light on Trump, which would be a positive for Democrats... So I take it that you may be counted as one who is for Obama releasing the information, or do you not care to stand by your convictions? I mean if Obama has nothing to hide, what's the problem with charities getting a financial windfall?

I think that the President of the United States should ignore loons like this. If I offered Romney money to release his tax statements for the last 20 years, his school records and his passport records, would you expect him to do it?

You and your liberal cohorts aren't fooling anyone.. ALL OF YOU KNOW your messiah is hiding a very deep secret that will most likely get his ass impeached! LOL He is the BIGGEST FRAUD ever perpetrated on the American people. You Zombies flakes are proof American's cannot trust leftists.. You will lie, cheat, destroy, propagandize, ANYTHING to hold on to power. LEFTISTS are completely opposite of what America is all about. Time to go and take BO with you..

You will not and cannot answer my question. You back to the bowling alley.

BOZO THE ASSCLOWN is sending me private messages about the "ROMNEY SCANDAL." ROFLMAO!! Extreme weirdo.. Hey BOZO.. Stop PMing me BULLSHIT you post here DUMMY.

I always wanted to know how George W. Bush got into graduate school at Harvard. He supposedly had a C average at Yale. The school that I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had at least a B average. It was a good school, but it was not Harvard.

they are perfectly comfortable with nepotism and legacies when it's their own.

but i'll answer your question. the president should ignore donald trump. no one should respond to it. the president of the united states shouldn't be answering to hacks.

I always wanted to know how George W. Bush got into graduate school at Harvard. He supposedly had a C average at Yale. The school that I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had at least a B average. It was a good school, but it was not Harvard.

but i'll answer your question. the president should ignore donald trump. no one should respond to it. the president of the united states shouldn't be answering to hacks.

You calling anyone a hack is priceless.:lol:

I think that the President of the United States should ignore loons like this. If I offered Romney money to release his tax statements for the last 20 years, his school records and his passport records, would you expect him to do it?

You and your liberal cohorts aren't fooling anyone.. ALL OF YOU KNOW your messiah is hiding a very deep secret that will most likely get his ass impeached! LOL He is the BIGGEST FRAUD ever perpetrated on the American people. You Zombies flakes are proof American's cannot trust leftists.. You will lie, cheat, destroy, propagandize, ANYTHING to hold on to power. LEFTISTS are completely opposite of what America is all about. Time to go and take BO with you..

You will not and cannot answer my question. You back to the bowling alley.

WTF does that even mean??? "BACK TO THE BOWLING ALLEY??????" OMG.. how old are you ANCIENT LEFTIST FARTS HERE?? Every last liberal dude on this site is like ANCIENT and says the STUPID shit constantly.. You old geezers are making fools of yourself.. Go soak your dentures and STFU..

Says the turncoat of USMB...

THE DONALD IS GREAT! lol

BARRY-- You can run but you can't hide! ;-)

You calling anyone a hack is priceless.:lol:

She's a self loathing HAG.. It's what they do.

Do Republicans try to embarrass themselves this often?

Just look at them running around here hootin' and hollerin' like they've got something important. The right-wingnut-brigade just can't help themselves. They're petty, shameless and really really really dumb.

The only embarrassment will be Obama, and the fact that he will put the concealing of his records above donations to charity... And he, and his party will look like the clowns that they are.

:lol: My gawd, you people are seriously stupid. This scheme sounds like something a jealous high school girl would cook up.

Just look at them running around here hootin' and hollerin' like they've got something important. The right-wingnut-brigade just can't help themselves. They're petty, shameless and really really really dumb.

HOOTIN AND HOLLERIN????? See what I mean.. OLD GEEZER leftist DINOSAURS.. Hell, HUGGY is almost 70!! Little shriveled up old far left hippies hen pecking their keyboard desperately typing away in their doublewides! LOL

Who cares?

We want to know what grade he got in Freshman English

The only embarrassment will be Obama, and the fact that he will put the concealing of his records above donations to charity... And he, and his party will look like the clowns that they are.

:lol: My gawd, you people are seriously stupid. This scheme sounds like something a jealous high school girl would cook up.

Are you over there "HOOTIN AND A HOLLERIN?" :lol:

Trump Nonannouncement

Move over Sarah - Trump's "announcement" is just another example of a conservative "has been" going through withdrawal after their "15 minutes of fame" addiction to the media has expired!

But by all means, don't address the issue. :lol: It's a no win for Obama, either he produces the documents, charities benefit, and he exposes himself as a fraud... Or he does nothing and looks like a fraud... Have fun imploding Democrats. Bravo Mr. Trump!!! :eusa_clap:

The "issue" is some ass clown with really bad hair (and equally bad breath I presume) is playing games with the leader of the free world in order to get morons like you all riled up. Keep clapping little monkey, it's all you've got.

HOOTIN AND HOLLERIN????? See what I mean.. OLD GEEZER leftist DINOSAURS.. Hell, HUGGY is almost 70!! Little shriveled up old far left hippies hen pecking their keyboard desperately typing away in their doublewides! LOL

I'm 38; probably half your age. Now go dust your dried up gash.

Forum List

Back