Trump Announcement

The only embarrassment will be Obama, and the fact that he will put the concealing of his records above donations to charity... And he, and his party will look like the clowns that they are.

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Your hero Obama's been backed into a corner, and he has very little wiggle room... Feel free to implode as Obama's chances for reelection (if he doesn't produce his records) slips away. Fear not... I'm sure you'll have a few months after Romney gets elected to swipe that EBT card of yours. :lol:

Our President Obama is acting presidential, ignoring the little man and moving on to victory in November.

Get used to it.

Un-presidential? Given his childish name calling antics recently, that ship has already sailed so he may as well give a little benefit to others. Quite selfish of him to refuse don't you think?

What name calling are you talking about?

Quite presidential of him to relegate trump to the peanut gallery. I'd be surprised if NBC re-ups his gig in light of this embarrassment. Too bad...for him.

Bless your heart, but Obama wouldn't know presidential if it jumped up and bit him on the ass.

You just don't like the man. I'm sure it's not because he's black.

Quite presidential of him to relegate trump to the peanut gallery. I'd be surprised if NBC re-ups his gig in light of this embarrassment. Too bad...for him.

Bless your heart, but Obama wouldn't know presidential if it jumped up and bit him on the ass.

Well damn, you're finally correct on something. :clap2:

Is anybody else curious as to why Donald Trump waited until 2 weeks before the election to make his offer?!

You would have thought he'd have timed the offer so the records could be released and examined before the election?!

Could it be that Trump is confident that Obama will refuse his offer and he wants that fresh in the voters minds come November 6?!

What a clown.
I wonder when he's going to reveal the unbelieveable stuff that his people have found in Hawaii?

Originally Posted by Rottweiler
Did you seriously just say that you think he could be charged with "bribery"?!?! Oh my freaking God, you dumbocrats truly are just dumb animals. You clearly have no idea what bribery actually is....

(truly are just dumb animals)

Last edited by a moderator:

The race card... It's all the loons have left. :lol:

Do Republicans try to embarrass themselves this often?

So why shouldn't Obama release those records and score a little Trump cash? Is he not smart enough to make some easy money?

It would be quite un-presidential. Obama embodies the modern American presidency quite well which is why he'll win in November. My guess is that Trump is angling for another season of Celebrity Apprentice and hasn't been in the paper recently.

Intelligent people just chuckle at him and move on. Which explains the GOP's fixation.

:rofl:

The only thing that Obama "embodies" is radical marxism, a deep hatred for America, a deeper hatred for white people, and a love for all things muslim.

Is anybody else curious as to why Donald Trump waited until 2 weeks before the election to make his offer?!

You would have thought he'd have timed the offer so the records could be released and examined before the election?!

Could it be that Trump is confident that Obama will refuse his offer and he wants that fresh in the voters minds come November 6?!

Yes.

Trump has earned nearly universal derision.

Justified.

Still and all, you know, in your heart of hearts, that Pres. Obama would NEVER reveal his applications or transcripts, etc., while there's still a hope that he might get re-elected. :D

Your hero Obama's been backed into a corner, and he has very little wiggle room... Feel free to implode as Obama's chances for reelection (if he doesn't produce his records) slips away. Fear not... I'm sure you'll have a few months after Romney gets elected to swipe that EBT card of yours. :lol:

Our President Obama is acting presidential, ignoring the little man and moving on to victory in November.

Get used to it.

It is amusing as hell watching the panic of you dumbocrats on this issue!!! :lol:

So far, the "best" answers the dumbocrats on this thread have given us are:

Why? (Jillian) :rofl:
"lame" (luddy) :rofl:
"Unpresidential to respond to this challenge" (candycorn) :rofl:

I had no idea it was "lame" or "unpresidential" to raise $5 million for charity! :dunno:

And to think, Obama and the dumbocrats like Jillian, Luddy, Candycorn, Chris, and JoeB. all claim to "care" so deeply and "shed tears" for those in need. Apparently, not so much if it means their party gets exposed for the fraud and criminal activity that it is!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

The records could easily be released within 1 hour of the original offer. He's the f*cking president of the United States, do you really think he'd have trouble getting his own records expedited? Hell, I'm a nobody and I could get my college records in less than 48 hours.

The real question is, why are you, Trump, and everyone else so "confident" that Obama would "refuse his offer"?!?!

It seems to me that everybody knows Obama has some major criminal activity he needs to keep covered up, so everyone on both sides of the aisle has to whistle while staring at the ceiling and pretending not to notice the giant pink elephant in the corner of the room.

Who HIDES their student transcripts in this country???

NO ONE BUT BARRY.

Who would turn down 5 million dollars for their student records???

NO ONE BUT BARRY..

WHY IS THAT??? Barry has something to hide.. It's why his Zombies having been slinging ANGRY SNOT all day.. LMAO

Bush never released his.....neither did his father

Yes he did. Al Gore, George W. Bush, and John Kerry all had their college transcripts out there for anybody to see. And none were particularly impressive. John McCain didn't but did admit he was (I think....working from memory here) 894 out of 899 in his graduating class? And he had a lot of demerits for insubordination and rules violations.

Trump Nonannouncement

Move over Sarah ‘shuck and jive’ Palin - Trump's "announcement" is just another example of a conservative "has been" going through media attention withdrawal after their "15 minutes of fame" has expired!

Last edited:
Trump Nonannouncement

Move over Sarah - Trump's "announcement" is just another example of a conservative "has been" going through withdrawal after their "15 minutes of fame" addiction to the media has expired!

But by all means, don't address the issue. :lol: It's a no win for Obama, either he produces the documents, charities benefit, and he exposes himself as a fraud... Or he does nothing and looks like a fraud... Have fun imploding Democrats. Bravo Mr. Trump!!! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back