Trump Announcement

Don't tell anyone, but that's some dumb stuff.

How many times is he going to go down that same old road, poor thing.

I hope they charge him with bribery

Did you seriously just say that you think he could be charged with "bribery"?!?! Oh my freaking God, you dumbocrats truly are just dumb animals. You clearly have no idea what bribery actually is.... :rofl:

Poor thing
Bribery = The act or practice of offering, giving, or taking a bribe.

(taking a bribe)

Maybe this will help you out some. bribery - definition of bribery by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Bush never released his.....neither did his father

Well someone released them because they were available to the public. Seriously though, What possible reason would Obama have for not releasing those records? I would think that charities have been calling the WhiteHouse all day to try to get a little of that money. He could even donate it to Trinity. Think of all the little children in Chicago that could benefit from that. Maybe a Chicago youth center to keep the children out of gangs. Give us a good reason why Obama shouldn't take Trump up on this offer?

Someone got ahold of Bush's records and released them. It was not voluntary from Bush or any other President, for that matter

30 year old school grades were never considered relevant

Like tax returns are

So.. They apparently are worth 5 million dollars that could be used to help people as Obama claims he wants to do. Think how many out of work people that could help. Why not release them?

Wow.. 5 million bucks and all the lefties here can do is get angry that the Donald is offering to feed poor kids..

Makes you wonder , doesn't it?? All of this time the left claimed to care so much about poor people.. now look at them. They care about no one.. JUST POWER.

It's called hostage taking. A tactic frequently used by the left. "Roll out the cancer lady!"

Just because Donald is now doing it, especially for theater, does not suddenly make it right.

How do you come to the conclusion about "hostage"?!?! It's not like Trump was already giving that money to the hungry children and has now changed his mind until Obama does what he wants.

Sorry, but you're making the weakest and most irrational argument ever here. The question is, why? Are you covering for Obama? Are you concerned he has something to hide?

This is the biggest WIN-WIN in the history of the planet. Obama gets $5 million for charity and puts to rest ANY and ALL doubts about his past, all without any effort on his part.

Unless, of course, he has something very serious to hide...

I predict that Obama wont take the deal and he will remain completely silent, then on November 1st. (the day after the offer expires) Mr. Trump will give 5 Million to charities himself, just to make Obama look like the shady disgrace that he is.

Trump offering $5MM as a reward for Obidoodle to finally come clean is now "taking hostages"?!?!?

Oy vey! :lmao:

Yes. It is.

"I could feed these babies over here. I have the money. But I won't until you feed my ego first."

By the way, what does Trump's "ego" have to do with anything?!?! He believes this president is a fraud and he's doing is part as an American to vet him since nobody else did. Trump has a gabillion outlets for his ego, why would he need to spend $5 million on charity for it?!?!

He's got his own buildings, his own tv show, his own books, for God's sakes, the man has unlimited outlets for his ego that would not cost him $5 million.

Do Republicans try to embarrass themselves this often?

The only embarrassment will be Obama, and the fact that he will put the concealing of his records above donations to charity... And he, and his party will look like the clowns that they are.

and how many hard working Americans will Trump not be paying a fair wage to make up the 5 million difference in his checking account ?

So why shouldn't Obama release those records and score a little Trump cash? Is he not smart enough to make some easy money?

It would be quite un-presidential. Obama embodies the modern American presidency quite well which is why he'll win in November. My guess is that Trump is angling for another season of Celebrity Apprentice and hasn't been in the paper recently.

Intelligent people just chuckle at him and move on. Which explains the GOP's fixation.

How much good could Trump's 5 million dollars do in the Chicago ghetto?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6am8V5KNJ4A]Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto (Music Video) (1969) - YouTube[/ame]

The only embarrassment will be Obama, and the fact that he will put the concealing of his records above donations to charity... And he, and his party will look like the clowns that they are.

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Don't tell anyone, but that's some dumb stuff.

How many times is he going to go down that same old road, poor thing.

I hope they charge him with bribery

Did you seriously just say that you think he could be charged with "bribery"?!?! Oh my freaking God, you dumbocrats truly are just dumb animals. You clearly have no idea what bribery actually is.... :rofl:

Poor thing
Bribery = The act or practice of offering, giving, or taking a bribe.

(taking a bribe)

Maybe this will help you out some. bribery - definition of bribery by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I fail to grasp how charitable donations equates to bribery... I think it's more like Trump just backed Obama into a corner, and left him very little room to squirm out of that corner if he doesn't produce his records. The fraud that is Obama is going to look pretty pathetic if he puts himself ahead of Charities... Which is exactly what I think Obama will do. Well played Mr. Trump!!!!

Wow.. 5 million bucks and all the lefties here can do is get angry that the Donald is offering to feed poor kids..

Makes you wonder , doesn't it?? All of this time the left claimed to care so much about poor people.. now look at them. They care about no one.. JUST POWER.

It's called hostage taking. A tactic frequently used by the left. "Roll out the cancer lady!"

Just because Donald is now doing it, especially for theater, does not suddenly make it right.

How do you come to the conclusion about "hostage"?!?! It's not like Trump was already giving that money to the hungry children and has now changed his mind until Obama does what he wants.

Sorry, but you're making the weakest and most irrational argument ever here. The question is, why? Are you covering for Obama? Are you concerned he has something to hide?

This is the biggest WIN-WIN in the history of the planet. Obama gets $5 million for charity and puts to rest ANY and ALL doubts about his past, all without any effort on his part.

Unless, of course, he has something very serious to hide...

A $5 million bribe,: money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust. hell Obama don't need his darn money. He can do that himself.

So why shouldn't Obama release those records and score a little Trump cash? Is he not smart enough to make some easy money?

It would be quite un-presidential. Obama embodies the modern American presidency quite well which is why he'll win in November. My guess is that Trump is angling for another season of Celebrity Apprentice and hasn't been in the paper recently.

Intelligent people just chuckle at him and move on. Which explains the GOP's fixation.

Un-presidential? Given his childish name calling antics recently, that ship has already sailed so he may as well give a little benefit to others. Quite selfish of him to refuse don't you think?

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

Your hero Obama's been backed into a corner, and he has very little wiggle room... Feel free to implode as Obama's chances for reelection (if he doesn't produce his records) slips away. Fear not... I'm sure you'll have a few months after Romney gets elected to swipe that EBT card of yours. :lol:

Un-presidential? Given his childish name calling antics recently, that ship has already sailed so he may as well give a little benefit to others. Quite selfish of him to refuse don't you think?

What name calling are you talking about?

Quite presidential of him to relegate trump to the peanut gallery. I'd be surprised if NBC re-ups his gig in light of this embarrassment. Too bad...for him.

and how many hard working Americans will Trump not be paying a fair wage to make up the 5 million difference in his checking account ?

What Mr. Trump does with his money is not your business... Why do you libtards not understand that?

What name calling are you talking about?

Quite presidential of him to relegate trump to the peanut gallery. I'd be surprised if NBC re-ups his gig in light of this embarrassment. Too bad...for him.

Bless your heart, but Obama wouldn't know presidential if it jumped up and bit him on the ass.

Forum List

Back