Trump Announcement

Thanks, but it is really unfair these morons take me on with my background in economics, business, military, foreign affairs, etc.

I've been there and done that compared to them, seen stuff they will never hear about.

I was going to be a lawyer out of undergrad college, but took the detour to the military instead....I eat these idiots in debate and spit them out. I lived among liberals in college far more educated than these twits here, so I am coming at them from a position of advantage.

This is just a side show for me...for laughs and kicks.

Taking out a second mortgage on your card board box?:eusa_whistle:

I am offering 5 dollars to see your grades.

:lol: Now that was funny!

Last edited:
Actually, I've had a security clearance longer than Obamination....he will be out of the system in January back to his meaningless life, like you.:eusa_whistle:

And yet Obama could have you and trump gone by this time tomorrow and no one would notice.

OMFG, people, do you know who we have with us here on this board? Right here, in our midst?

Why, there's no doubt that none other that the great Alan West is one of our eSStEEmed members.

wowie zowie
We should just be honored and the very least we can do for this great unAmierican is teach him to spell

B-E-R-S-E-R-K

Wowie zowie???? Reallly?????? I can picture you.. you're a total goober.. thick glasses, oily hair, dumb as a brick..

Thanks, but it is really unfair these morons take me on with my background in economics, business, military, foreign affairs, etc.

I've been there and done that compared to them, seen stuff they will never hear about.

I was going to be a lawyer out of undergrad college, but took the detour to the military instead....I eat these idiots in debate and spit them out. I lived among liberals in college far more educated than these twits here, so I am coming at them from a position of advantage.

Yep - no doubt about it -

You're Alan West.

Or a wannabe.

Gee, come to think of it, Alan West is an Alan West wannabe.

:cuckoo:

Yep - no doubt about it -

You're Alan West.

Or a wannabe.

Gee, come to think of it, Alan West is an Alan West wannabe.

Who HIDES their student transcripts in this country???

NO ONE BUT BARRY.

Who would turn down 5 million dollars for their student records???

NO ONE BUT BARRY..

WHY IS THAT??? Barry has something to hide.. It's why his Zombies having been slinging ANGRY SNOT all day.. LMAO

Bush never released his.....neither did his father

Well go offer them money to release theirs too.. I don't give a shit.. They're probably hiding some shit too.. SEE HOW THAT WORKS?? INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY.. You liberals should try it ONCE in your fucking lifetime. LOSERS.

Shit like what grade did you get in Psychology 101 30 years ago?

LMFAO I loveeeeeeee it!! He offered that idiot Obama 5 MILLION DOLLARS in charity to release his student records, ALL OF HIS RECORDS!!!

Come on Obama.. RELEASE ALL OF YOUR RECORDS..

My gawd, you are a fucking idiot.

Well go offer them money to release theirs too.. I don't give a shit.. They're probably hiding some shit too.. SEE HOW THAT WORKS?? INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY.. You liberals should try it ONCE in your fucking lifetime. LOSERS.

F A I L.. Just like I said.. you have ZERO integrity.. you're an abject liar as seen here daily.. it's your reputation.. Your friends must be very proud. LOSER

Who in this thread is hiding their college transcripts?? ANYONE?? ANYONE?? Of course not.. NO ONE IN THE COUNTRY HAS A NEED TO HIDE STUDENT RECORS..........................BUT............................................... BARRY.............

Barry, tsk tsk... come now.. You can do it.. your Zombie herd will worship you even if you killed half of them.. Hell, most would give you the gun to put to their own empty foreheads..

F A I L.. Just like I said.. you have ZERO integrity.. you're an abject liar as seen here daily.. it's your reputation.. Your friends must be very proud. LOSER

Not an answer

What relevance do grades from 30 years ago have?

Who HIDES their student transcripts in this country???

NO ONE BUT BARRY.

Who would turn down 5 million dollars for their student records???

NO ONE BUT BARRY..

WHY IS THAT??? Barry has something to hide.. It's why his Zombies having been slinging ANGRY SNOT all day.. LMAO

Well someone released them because they were available to the public. Seriously though, What possible reason would Obama have for not releasing those records? I would think that charities have been calling the WhiteHouse all day to try to get a little of that money. He could even donate it to Trinity. Think of all the little children in Chicago that could benefit from that. Maybe a Chicago youth center to keep the children out of gangs. Give us a good reason why Obama shouldn't take Trump up on this offer?

Forum List

Back