Trump Announcement

39 pages, I got through 14. Pardon me if someone has already said this.

As venal, vile, ignorant, reprehensible and just flat out WRONG that this might seem, WHY NOT?

Obama should get his ass on TV and tell Trump, "Make it $50 million and you've got a DEAL!"

He can afford it, I think...

And then Obama can say "See, I got a 1%'er to pay his 'fair share'..."

Then tell Trump his charity is the DNC.

And break the law?

So when Obamination turns down $5M to his charity of choice....it proves he is hiding shit in his college records.

Dumbfuck...the IRS has Romney's tax returns and he is still out of jail despite the piece of shit Harry Reid claiming "Romney didn't pay taxes."

Quick, call the IRS dumbfuck to tell them to check Romney's records....

So when Obamination turns down $5M to his charity of choice....it proves he is hiding shit in his college records.

What is the going rate for Romneys tax returns?

Ok....Obamination doesn't like $5M going to his favorite charity then. :eusa_whistle:

Of course a dumbass like you thinks Obamination isn't hiding anything.

Go stand in traffic....

yeah, that's the ticket

does the sound of the wind whistling through your ears calm you, knuckledragger?

:lmao:

Only a pile of shit like you would believe someone turns down $5M over just disclosing some personal documents that should be on display from a so-called Ivy League graduate....

Of course, you don't understand this with your GED. Keep that stuffed in your Burger King work pants.

Ok....Obamination doesn't like $5M going to his favorite charity then. :eusa_whistle:

Go stand in traffic....

yeah, that's the ticket

does the sound of the wind whistling through your ears calm you, knuckledragger?

Only a pile of shit like you would believe someone turns down $5M over just disclosing some personal documents that should be on display from a so-called Ivy League graduate....

Of course, you don't understand this with your GED. Keep that stuffed in your Burger King work pants.

Go stand in traffic....

so that's a no. :lol:

:thup:

Uh....Trump isn't running for any GOP office. He is just a rich American asking a so-called Ivy League graduate to prove he really did graduate from those schools.

Romney and Ryan on the ticket last time I checked....get a fucking clue.

Republicans fail to win the WH because of teleprompters and birth certificates, transcripts and passport records – rather than jobs and the economy.

Uh....Trump isn't running for any GOP office. He is just a rich American asking a so-called Ivy League graduate to prove he really did graduate from those schools.

Republicans fail to win the WH because of teleprompters and birth certificates, transcripts and passport records – rather than jobs and the economy.

You don't think Obama graduated from Ivy League Schools?

Did trump call him President Obama or that "Shuckin' and Jivin' ******"? Hahahaha.

No. So far it has been only those on the left who seem focused on anybody's race whatever words are used to designate that.

But it just occurred to me that this is an excellent chance for President Obama to show that he is serious about this redistribution stuff. He has an excellent opportunity to do a great deal of good for some worthy organization by redistributing $5 million dollars of Donald Trump's money.

Based on one of my undergrad majors was Psychology....I believe you have some mental disease. The cure for that is putting your head in a vice and squeezing your head until your eyes pop out...

Based on one of my undergrad majors was Psychology....I believe you have some mental disease. The cure for that is putting your head in a vice and squeezing your head until your eyes pop out...

all the kids that were too stupid to major in phys ed took psychology.

you should have taken an english course, hemingway.

I believe he had Bs and Cs at Columbia and only got into Haaarvard through his skin color and some left-wing hack recommendations.

Also, his Haaavard grades are also crap too.

He is ashamed of his college grades but puts on a facade of being a smart person, which he is not.

You don't think Obama graduated from Ivy League Schools?

Economics, asswipe.

MBA and MA later.

You = GED.

I will start a PhD next spring....while you log time on the Burger King fry rack.

all the kids that were too stupid to major in phys ed took psychology.

you should have taken an english course, hemingway.

Forum List

Back