Trump Announcement

Economics, asswipe.

MBA and MA later.

You = GED.

I will start a PhD next spring....while you log time on the Burger King fry rack.

Based on one of my undergrad majors was Psychology....I believe you have some mental disease. The cure for that is putting your head in a vice and squeezing your head until your eyes pop out...

all the kids that were too stupid to major in phys ed took psychology.

you should have taken an english course, hemingway.

i bet you're 6'4" and ex special forces too.

too bad the marriage to scarlett johansen didn't work out, spud.

:lmao:

There you go with that mental disease again with all the laughing.

We are laughing at you.

What has been established is I have more college degrees than Obamination, Trump has more money than Obamination and you have a mental disease.

That is all for you, so go fuck yourself.

Economics, asswipe.

MBA and MA later.

You = GED.

I will start a PhD next spring....while you log time on the Burger King fry rack.

Uh....Trump isn't running for any GOP office. He is just a rich American asking a so-called Ivy League graduate to prove he really did graduate from those schools.

Romney and Ryan on the ticket last time I checked....get a fucking clue.

Republicans fail to win the WH because of teleprompters and birth certificates, transcripts and passport records – rather than jobs and the economy.

Why doesn't he save his money and just ask the schools?

Both Columbia and Harvard claim him as a graduate

I believe he had Bs and Cs at Columbia and only got into Haaarvard through his skin color and some left-wing hack recommendations.

Also, his Haaavard grades are also crap too.

He is ashamed of his college grades but puts on a facade of being a smart person, which he is not.

Uh....Trump isn't running for any GOP office. He is just a rich American asking a so-called Ivy League graduate to prove he really did graduate from those schools.

Romney and Ryan on the ticket last time I checked....get a fucking clue.

You don't think Obama graduated from Ivy League Schools?

Again: You don't think Obama graduated from Ivy League Schools?

You didn't answer the question.

We are laughing at you.

What has been established is I have more college degrees than Obamination, Trump has more money than Obamination and you have a mental disease.

Economics, asswipe.

MBA and MA later.

You = GED.

still bitter about scarlet, eh?

we all believe that you've got multiple degrees......really

nothing says well educated like an inability to spell berzerk

:clap2:

We are laughing at you.

Economics, asswipe.

MBA and MA later.

You = GED.

And yet Obama could have you and trump gone by this time tomorrow and no one would notice.

We are laughing at you.

Yes, Mr Berzerk... Everyone else but U has a metal disEASE, Mr Berzerk. :salute:

Actually, I've had a security clearance longer than Obamination....he will be out of the system in January back to his meaningless life, like you.:eusa_whistle:

We are laughing at you.

And yet Obama could have you and trump gone by this time tomorrow and no one would notice.

Another nutjob shows up....

We are laughing at you.

Yes, Mr Berzerk... Everyone else but U has a metal disEASE, Mr Berzerk. :salute:

Who HIDES their student transcripts in this country???

NO ONE BUT BARRY.

Who would turn down 5 million dollars for their student records???

NO ONE BUT BARRY..

WHY IS THAT??? Barry has something to hide.. It's why his Zombies having been slinging ANGRY SNOT all day.. LMAO

Economics, asswipe.

MBA and MA later.

You = GED.

Based on one of my undergrad majors was Psychology....I believe you have some mental disease. The cure for that is putting your head in a vice and squeezing your head until your eyes pop out...

I am offering 5 dollars to see your grades.

Trump offering FREE money for Obamination's records release shows Obamination is hiding stuff in his college records.

We understand he is ashamed of his grades, it shows in his current job.

Meanwhile liberal scum here and abroad keep making up lies for him.

NO ONE BUT BARRY.

NO ONE BUT BARRY..

WHY IS THAT??? Barry has something to hide.. It's why his Zombies having been slinging ANGRY SNOT all day.. LMAO

Bush never released his.....neither did his father

Taking out a second mortgage on your card board box?:eusa_whistle:

Economics, asswipe.

MBA and MA later.

You = GED.

I am offering 5 dollars to see your grades.

Actually, I've had a security clearance longer than Obamination....he will be out of the system in January back to his meaningless life, like you.:eusa_whistle:

We are laughing at you.

OMFG, people, do you know who we have with us here on this board? Right here, in our midst?

Why, there's no doubt that none other that the great Alan West is one of our eSStEEmed members.

wowie zowie

We should just be honored and the very least we can do for this great unAmierican is teach him to spell

B-E-R-S-E-R-K

NO ONE BUT BARRY.

NO ONE BUT BARRY..

Bush never released his.....neither did his father

Well go offer them money to release theirs too.. I don't give a shit.. They're probably hiding some shit too.. SEE HOW THAT WORKS?? INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY.. You liberals should try it ONCE in your fucking lifetime. LOSERS.

Forum List

Back