Trump Announcement

Just look at them running around here hootin' and hollerin' like they've got something important. The right-wingnut-brigade just can't help themselves. They're petty, shameless and really really really dumb.

HOOTIN AND HOLLERIN????? See what I mean.. OLD GEEZER leftist DINOSAURS.. Hell, HUGGY is almost 70!! Little shriveled up old far left hippies hen pecking their keyboard desperately typing away in their doublewides! LOL

I'm 38; probably half your age. Now go dust your dried up gash.

Actually, I'm much younger than you Hootin and Hollerin dude.. You must live in MOONSHINE land then.. LOL

Do Republicans try to embarrass themselves this often?

Just look at them running around here hootin' and hollerin' like they've got something important. The right-wingnut-brigade just can't help themselves. They're petty, shameless and really really really dumb.

Trump is looking more and more bloated. He's like a walking heart attack, he should calm down and especially when there really isn't any enthusiasm for his input.

I do like seeing him make a fool out of himself and his party though. You'd think Romney would distance himself from these extremists in light of his attempt to move to the center the other night at the debate.

You Repugs sure can pick 'em. Trump didn't do you any good.

HOOTIN AND HOLLERIN????? See what I mean.. OLD GEEZER leftist DINOSAURS.. Hell, HUGGY is almost 70!! Little shriveled up old far left hippies hen pecking their keyboard desperately typing away in their doublewides! LOL

Actually, I'm much younger than you Hootin and Hollerin dude.. You must live in MOONSHINE land then.. LOL

You're an old man.

You and your liberal cohorts aren't fooling anyone.. ALL OF YOU KNOW your messiah is hiding a very deep secret that will most likely get his ass impeached! LOL He is the BIGGEST FRAUD ever perpetrated on the American people. You Zombies flakes are proof American's cannot trust leftists.. You will lie, cheat, destroy, propagandize, ANYTHING to hold on to power. LEFTISTS are completely opposite of what America is all about. Time to go and take BO with you..

You will not and cannot answer my question. You back to the bowling alley.

WTF does that even mean??? "BACK TO THE BOWLING ALLEY??????" OMG.. how old are you ANCIENT LEFTIST FARTS HERE?? Every last liberal dude on this site is like ANCIENT and says the STUPID shit constantly.. You old geezers are making fools of yourself.. Go soak your dentures and STFU..

You are a tragic example of the Peter Principal kicking in once you reached fry cook.

You will not and cannot answer my question. You back to the bowling alley.

WTF does that even mean??? "BACK TO THE BOWLING ALLEY??????" OMG.. how old are you ANCIENT LEFTIST FARTS HERE?? Every last liberal dude on this site is like ANCIENT and says the STUPID shit constantly.. You old geezers are making fools of yourself.. Go soak your dentures and STFU..

You are a tragic example of the Peter Principal kicking in once you reached fry cook.

Maybe we should all go back to the bowling alley???:eusa_shifty::cuckoo:

Fucking DIPstick! LOL Wow.

Maybe we should all go back to the bowling alley???:eusa_shifty::cuckoo:

Fucking DIPstick! LOL Wow.

You just go on and on. Why do you continue to fuel your insignificance?

You're an old man.

that would be my guess, too. if it's a woman, it's an angry one... and i can't imagine someone young being that angry.

although the certitude and aggression might indicate a certain level of immaturity.

You're an old man.

that would be my guess, too. if it's a woman, it's an angry one... and i can't imagine someone young being that angry.

although the certitude and aggression might indicate a certain level of immaturity.

What's wrong Hagitha?? Someone give you a taste of your own medicine? Come on Ms. Attorney.. you can do better than that, no? For someone who is suppose to be so educated, you're as dumb as a fuckin stump. I've never seen you debate anyone.. One liner's, maybe two that make ZERO sense. You're a joke and not even a good one.

You're an old man.

Now attack me next...it's what you do, right troll? You are as predictible as yesterday's weather. You sidelined the whole thread in order to try and get it moved. Fucking piss ant troll.

Last edited:
You're an old man.

What's wrong Hagitha?? Someone give you a taste of your own medicine? Come on Ms. Attorney.. you can do better than that, no? For someone who is suppose to be so educated, you're as dumb as a fuckin stump. I've never seen you debate anyone.. One liner's, maybe two that make ZERO sense. You're a joke and not even a good one.

Excuse me...did you just insult tree stumps and jokes? :mad:

You're an old man.

She's vile and so offensive. This time in 2008, Palin was getting herself in trouble making the terrorists comments about Obama. It's for this reason, I hope they keep it up, it meant the difference between just a win for Obama and an electoral landslide.

History repeats itself.. We're talking landslide over the next 11 days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back