Trump Announcement

beretta, this is a pet peeve and not significant but your avatar has the sun coming up, or going down, in the center but the shadows are from a light source off to the left. If it not too big off a bother could you find something that was not color by number?

It is a bother and take it up with whomever posted it on the net.

Now any other pet peeves or should I conclude that you'll only need one tissue and one Tampon emptyhead?

Attacking avatars...you have set a new standard for your fellow imbeciles. :clap2:

How about this one? It is very beautiful and perspectively accurate, it is a photo after all.

gods-sunrise.jpg

Last edited:
Because Presidents do not pander to the demands of lunatics

Even if they are billionaire lunatics

So that's the reason he won't release them? He refused to release them long before this Trump challenge. And would you give Romney or any other Republican the same pass on this?

Obama released 11 years of tax returns.......Romney cherry picked two

More relevant than 30 year old college transcripts

Oh, so you only demand Republicans release all their Records. That's what i thought.

beretta, this is a pet peeve and not significant but your avatar has the sun coming up, or going down, in the center but the shadows are from a light source off to the left. If it not too big off a bother could you find something that was not color by number?

It is a bother and take it up with whomever posted it on the net.

Now any other pet peeves or should I conclude that you'll only need one tissue and one Tampon emptyhead?

Attacking avatars...you have set a new standard for your fellow imbeciles. :clap2:

How about this one? It is very beautiful and perspectively accurate, it is a photo after all.

gods-sunrise.jpg

Why is it so important to you? Pet peeve won't cut it:confused:

Last edited:
OK, two things. One is that I have done a fair amount of computer graphics work, like on the programming level, there are so many different calculations that the program has to do to get everything right and in real time. The fact that a human can't get it right on a static image just kind of bothers me.

There is another reason, as you so astutely pointed out. I believe that on some, not all, but some, of your arguments you throw out things not based on their inherent value but because they are a means to an ends. In your case I believe that would be based in your religion. I have no problem with a good bashing back and forth over what we both believe but one the other person is just spouting nonsense because they believe it will further their cause I get upset. Also it is not religion per se that is a issue. I quite enjoy debate of ethical, moral, or whatever base.

Happy? or at least Happier?

OK, two things. One is that I have done a fair amount of computer graphics work, like on the programming level, there are so many different calculations that the program has to do to get everything right and in real time. The fact that a human can't get it right on a static image just kind of bothers me.

There is another reason, as you so astutely pointed out. I believe that on some, not all, but some, of your arguments you throw out things not based on their inherent value but because they are a means to an ends. In your case I believe that would be based in your religion. I have no problem with a good bashing back and forth over what we both believe but one the other person is just spouting nonsense because they believe it will further their cause I get upset. Also it is not religion per se that is a issue. I quite enjoy debate of ethical, moral, or whatever base.

As to your first point...so because it annoys you...you feel it's acceptable for you to ask someone to change something to please you? Did you review all 40,000+ member's avatars and request the same?

As to your point about religion, I have no idea what you're talking about. But I'll add this, if my behavior bothers you I pose the question did you say the same to the other party? I think not.

Last edited:

As to your first point...so because it annoys you...you feel it's acceptable for you to ask someone to change something to please you? Did you review all 40,000+ member's avatars and request the same?

As to your point about religion, I have no idea what you're talking about. But I'll add this, if my behavior bothers you I pose the question did you say the same to the other party? I think not.

Just fix the dang thing already!!! :blowup:

:lol:

Just fix the dang thing already!!! :blowup:

Hold your breath! :tongue:

Maybe I'll put it in my signtaure as well....:D

Because Presidents do not pander to the demands of lunatics

Even if they are billionaire lunatics

So that's the reason he won't release them? He refused to release them long before this Trump challenge. And would you give Romney or any other Republican the same pass on this?

Name the Presidents that have volunteered their college transcripts or grades.

Why do the frothing RW demand more of this President than any other?

One guess, and it is not white.

I'd like to know why Donald Trump is withholding five million dollars from some deserving charity.

If he wants so badly to write that check, he should write the fucking check immediately. People need help.

Withholding? That's a bit of a surprise coming from you who usually is the voice of reason.

He doesn't have to do anything with it. It's his money and if he decides not to donate it after Obama fails to take his offer...that's his business as well.

I don't care one way or the other about the stunt itself...or whether Obama does or doesn't take the bait. What concerns me is that the criticism he gets is along the lines of people telling him HOW he should spend his money. :cool:

Last edited:
I don't care one way or the other about the stunt itself...or whether Obama does or doesn't take the bait.

It's not 'bait' -- it's right wing imbecility

And the thread here to get Romney to release his tax records isn't more idiotic? :cool:

Who do you think actually will see the offers, Romney or Obama?

Romney's dad started the argument in American politics over releasing tax records

next

Forum List

Back