Trump Announcement

I always wanted to know how George W. Bush got into graduate school at Harvard. He supposedly had a C average at Yale. The school that I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had at least a B average. It was a good school, but it was not Harvard.

they are perfectly comfortable with nepotism and legacies when it's their own.

but i'll answer your question. the president should ignore donald trump. no one should respond to it. the president of the united states shouldn't be answering to hacks.

In other words, not only does Jillian NOT want to know the truth, but she's scared to death that the rest of America might learn the truth. :rofl:

The truth about what?

What a fucking loon.

It's a master stroke. If Obama has nothing to hide, it's win-win for himself. He shows what is nothing and a cool 5 mil goes to a great charity. He smells like a rose.

You show you know he actually ... does ... have something to hide...

The President does not negotiate with terrorists,

Donald Trump is a terrorist?

I'll tell you what, for $5 mil I'll release my college transcripts

Now you're doing what the left here does. I didn't say his hands are tied, nor did I say it was dependent upon Obama giving approval.

You posted a snide remark trying to demonize Trump by saying he should donate it anyway and I merely explained that he's free to do what he wants with his money.

"I'd like to know why Donald Trump is withholding five million dollars from some deserving charity."

The above was the rather lame comeback that the die hard lefities here were using all day yesterday and it was shred to pieces. That's why I said you were above that..or so I mistakenly thought.

It's not the issue. Trump's charitable donations, how much and when he decides to donate is his business.

Your spin saying that he's witholding it from deserving charity is beneath you especially when you know what's really transpiring and why he made this offer.

I don't think that I need to explain that in this instance it wasn't as much about charity as it is about getting Obama to release records.

I think Trump can defend his past chaitable donations without me. Maybe you aren't as impartial as you fancy yourself as. :confused:

Trump is holding hungry children hostage. Sorry, but that truth was not torn to pieces.

And it is also true that if some asshole held children hostage by saying they would feed them if Romney coughed up his tax records, people like you would be attacking instead of defending that kind of douchebaggery.

Just because you kept talking after there was nothing more to say about it does not mean you tore anything to pieces.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Last edited:
Now you're doing what the left here does. I didn't say his hands are tied, nor did I say it was dependent upon Obama giving approval.

You posted a snide remark trying to demonize Trump by saying he should donate it anyway and I merely explained that he's free to do what he wants with his money.

"I'd like to know why Donald Trump is withholding five million dollars from some deserving charity."

The above was the rather lame comeback that the die hard lefities here were using all day yesterday and it was shred to pieces. That's why I said you were above that..or so I mistakenly thought.

It's not the issue. Trump's charitable donations, how much and when he decides to donate is his business.

Your spin saying that he's witholding it from deserving charity is beneath you especially when you know what's really transpiring and why he made this offer.

I don't think that I need to explain that in this instance it wasn't as much about charity as it is about getting Obama to release records.

I think Trump can defend his past chaitable donations without me. Maybe you aren't as impartial as you fancy yourself as. :confused:

Trump is holding hungry children hostage. Sorry, but that truth was not torn to pieces.

And it is also true that if some asshole held children hostage by saying they would feed them if Romney coughed up his tax records, people like you would be attacking instead of defending that kind of douchebaggery.

Just because you kept talking after there was nothing more to say about it does not mean you tore anything to pieces.

No one on this thread can even say why they want to see Obama's college transcripts.

When the day comes that some jackass challenges a Republican President to do his bidding with emotional blackmail, and that day WILL come after this, I want every one of you Trump piss drinkers to remember everything you said about Trump and Obama in this topic.

If the Republican President does not do the bidding of the guy with the check, I want you to hear yourselves blaming the President for any babies that starve. I want you to hear yourselves calling him a pussy and all the other names you have used.

I want you to hear yourselves gleefully chuckling to yourselves over the rich guy trying to get the President of the United States to jump to his commands.

Okay, shitbirds?

You set the benchmark of the office of President to a new low. Don't ever let me catch you being a hypocrite about it.

Last edited:

Hey buttfucker, Trump doesn't have to give one red cent to any charity, period. Just because you wack-jobs want to attack him you create this straw man argument that somehow he's hurting kids.

Bullshit, he doesn't have to nor is he required to donate squat.

What kids is he hurting? Which ones ? Name the charity that Trump is "renegging" on donating to? There isn't any.

If he wants to waste HIS money on a challenge it's none of yours or my business.

I'm still waiting for you on the thread from 3 days ago that you never came back to. :lol:

When the day comes that some jackass challenges a Republican President to do his bidding with emotional blackmail, and that day WILL come after this, I want every one of you Trump piss drinkers to remember everything you said about Trump and Obama in this topic.

If the Republican President does not do the bidding of the guy with the check, I want you to hear yourselves blaming the President for any babies that starve. I want you to hear yourselves calling him a pussy and all the other names you have used.

I want you to hear yourselves gleefully chuckling to yourselves over the rich guy trying to get the President of the United States to jump to his commands.

Okay, shitbirds?

You set the benchmark of the office of President to a new low. Don't ever let me catch you being a hypocrite about it.

Big tough guy. What are you going to do? Change from your skirt into boxing trunks and kick your own ass? Yeeeeeeeeah we all better watch out!

Last edited:
Trump is a complete joke.
The fact that anyone is taking his bullshit "challenge" seriously is amazing to me.

He's had "investigators" on the case for months, finding out things that are "unbelieveable", but after all that time and money, he's reduced to pleading for information from Obama himself.

It's embarrassing that anyone is supporting this.

The fact that anyone is taking his bullshit "challenge" seriously is amazing to me.

He's had "investigators" on the case for months, finding out things that are "unbelieveable", but after all that time and money, he's reduced to pleading for information from Obama himself.

Trump has an (R) after his name, his target has a (D) after his, hence the reaction.

And that's pretty much it.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Trump has an (R) after his name, his target has a (D) after his, hence the reaction.

So why wouldn't Obama make Trump do it just to make him do it since he has nothing to hide anyway? He could make him give to ... ouch ... UNICEF ... or something ... Now that would hurt ...

Yeah, I know the reasons.
I sometimes wonder though, how these people don't sometimes wake up in the middle of the night thinking "Fuck, I can't believe I said that" and lie awake in a pool of embarrassment.
This Trump thing is highlighting everything that's ridiculous about the anti-Obama campaign.

This Trump thing is highlighting everything that's ridiculous about the anti-Obama campaign.

He offered $5 million for Obama to do something he says has zero implication. So why doesn't Obama announce he's going to do it just to stick it to Trump and do something good for the causes he supports?

He offered $5 million for Obama to do something he says has zero implication. So why doesn't Obama announce he's going to do it just to stick it to Trump and do something good for the causes he supports?

Like I said....ridiculous.

What if Trump offered the President of the USA $5M to stand on his head and bark like a dog...what would you say then?
Oh, and let's say that the POTUS is Willard Romney...what then?

Fools.

What if Trump offered the President of the USA $5M to stand on his head and bark like a dog...what would you say then?

Fools.

So you're saying releasing his transcripts would be like "standing{ing} on his head and bark{ing} like a dog?" Wow, what do you think is in them that is so embarrassing?

Fools.

Then like now, it's up to him to decide if he wants to do it. What's so hard about this?

A person throws out a challenge and the "challengee" has the option to accept or decline.

Doesn't matter whether it's Obama or Romney?

Fools.

Then like now, it's up to him to decide if he wants to do it. What's so hard about this?

A person throws out a challenge and the "challengee" has the option to accept or decline.

Even that you think he deserves a reply is embarrassing.

Fools.

According to Obama isn't not even a challenge, there's nothing in them other than what he's told us. So basically it's $5 million for needy children for his doing nothing at all. Only a hateful liberal would turn down that deal.

Of course we know the truth, the left are afraid they will show what we already know, he's a mediocre intellect and his transcripts will show that again. That is why they brush it off without explanation.

Forum List

Back