Trump Announcement

I don't care one way or the other about the stunt itself...or whether Obama does or doesn't take the bait.

It's not 'bait' -- it's right wing imbecility

:lol:

I don't care one way or the other about the stunt itself...or whether Obama does or doesn't take the bait.

And the thread here to get Romney to release his tax records isn't more idiotic? :cool:

Who do you think actually will see the offers, Romney or Obama?
:eusa_hand:
And the thread here to get Romney to release his tax records isn't more idiotic? :cool:

Who do you think actually will see the offers, Romney or Obama?

Romney's dad started the argument in American politics over releasing tax records

next

And that...has ZERO to do with what you were asked. Shall I type slowly so you'll understand?

Who is more likely to hear about their respective offers? Obama from Trump or Romney from Ravi? :lol::lol:

Look up you idiot, you answered this from me

You have spectacles in the US right?

You really are an idiot. Get a good dictionary and look up the word option. Then put your posts in the proper order and see how stupid you look.

I'll type this really slowly for you.

I said that you think Obama should ANSWER the challenge.

You accused me of saying that you had said he should ACCEPT the challenge - then challenged me to prove that's what you said.

But, as I never accused you of that, I can't prove it.

Got it?

Look at post # 899, simpleton. You're replying to me and saying that I think he should accept it. So where am I saying he should accept it?

Last edited:
beretta said:

Dante said:

beretta said:
And the thread here to get Romney to release his tax records isn't more idiotic?

Romney's dad started the argument in American politics over releasing tax records

next

beretta said:
And that...has ZERO to do with what you were asked. Shall I type slowly so you'll understand?
seek help

I said he shouldn't even answer it, you fucking dope.

Hey idiot you posted that I said he had to accept it. I don't give a shit what "you" said. Again for your "Obtuseness"... Where do I say he HAS TO ACCEPT it?

They have dictionaries in NZ right?

Look up you idiot, you answered this from me
you think it should be answered
You have spectacles in the US right?

you're arguing with a moron

beretta said:

Dante said:

next

beretta said:
seek help

Do you have anything important to add or are you just going to keep trolling through and pointlessly rearranging posts.

To what end is anyone's guess. There certainly isn't anything coherent to reply to.

Last edited:
I wonder how much someone would have to donate to charity to get the complete last 5 years of Mittens' tax records?
Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney had the best American accounting firm there is review 10 years of his tax returns and give him a :thup: thumbs up on accuracy and full payment of the taxes he owed on them.

It's too bad some here are unacquainted with acceptable accounting procedures.

And I'm sorry you all were duped by Harry Reid's lies about it. The accounting firm proved that Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney's taxes in exchange for a raw grab at power.

I wonder how much someone would have to donate to charity to get the complete last 5 years of Mittens' tax records?
Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney had the best American accounting firm there is review 10 years of his tax returns and give him a :thup: thumbs up on accuracy and full payment of the taxes he owed on them.

And I'm sorry you all were duped by Harry Reid's lies about it. The accounting firm proved that Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney's taxes in exchange for a raw grab at power.

Yeah.................sure...............just like he had no less than 6 independent reviews that his budget would work. 2 of them were blogs, and 2 of them were CONSERVATIVE think tanks, with the others being bullshit.

Nope, can't trust squat about what Mittens says, because he'll take the exact opposite tack the following week.

Yeah.................sure...............just like he had no less than 6 independent reviews that his budget would work. 2 of them were blogs, and 2 of them were CONSERVATIVE think tanks, with the others being bullshit.

Nope, can't trust squat about what Mittens says, because he'll take the exact opposite tack the following week.

Would that be like, "it's a video" but then "it's a terrorist attack" once cornered by the facts? Just curious...

Would that be like, "it's a video" but then "it's a terrorist attack" once cornered by the facts? Just curious...

Actually, the first one to start talking about "it's a video" was Mittens when he attacked Obama's administration for "apologizing" for the video.

Obama said the following morning that an investigation was going on so they could find out what happened.

Mittens is the one that clouded the waters.

Actually, the first one to start talking about "it's a video" was Mittens when he attacked Obama's administration for "apologizing" for the video.

Obama said the following morning that an investigation was going on so they could find out what happened.

Is every post of yours a straw man response? You seem to have a penchant for diverting the topic.

Two weeks later and how many administration officials telling conflicting stories did it take before Obama agreed it was a terrorist attack. You seem to have a conveniently short memory.

Romney was afraid to show individual returns, so he had an accounting firm AVERAGE them

Is every post of yours a straw man response? You seem to have a penchant for diverting the topic.

Two weeks later and how many administration officials telling conflicting stories did it take before Obama agreed it was a terrorist attack. You seem to have a conveniently short memory.

Obama called it a terror attack the following day in his speech from the Rose Garden.

Obama called it a terror attack the following day in his speech from the Rose Garden.

I'd like to think that you are wise enough to know that he didn't quite say that vis a vis the attack. It's been a point of contention since he lobbed that one into the debate. One he never bothered to clarify afterwards.

It also begs the questions if he did indeed say that then why was he blamng a video long after those in his own administration stopped?

ssohtheirony.png

So...the firm he paid agreed with him.

It's too bad some here are unacquainted with common sense.

Forum List

Back