Trump Announcement

...I can't get the vid to pull up here..what exactly is Colbert asking/saying??
...I think he said he'll give Trump a million dollars for a charity of his choice if Trump will allow Colbert to dip his balls in Trump's mouth.

That would be the literal interpretation.

My guess is that Colbert's intention was deeper though, hitting the mark by mocking the sheer stupidity of Trump's offer to Obama.

A question for libs, and please try to be honest...

If the whole situation were in reverse, back when Bush was president, and there was a "question" about his birth certificate on where he was born and curiosity of his college transcripts not being released and say Trump was on the same crusade requesting Bush to provide documents and a 5 million dollar donation would be made to charity of choice and Bush were to ignore, my question is this: What would be the reaction of the libs? How much backlash and hypocrisy would we all expect?

Obama is going to put his fraudulent past ahead of poor people who could benefit from a five million dollar charitable donation... It speaks volumes about his lack of integrity.

Obama is going to put his fraudulent past ahead of poor people who could benefit from a five million dollar charitable donation... It speaks volumes about his lack of integrity.

It speaks volumes about your..................oh, never mind.
Sheesh!!!!

...I can't get the vid to pull up here..what exactly is Colbert asking/saying??
...I think he said he'll give Trump a million dollars for a charity of his choice if Trump will allow Colbert to dip his balls in Trump's mouth.

That would be the literal interpretation.

My guess is that Colbert's intention was deeper though, hitting the mark by mocking the sheer stupidity of Trump's offer to Obama.

You mean it was satire?????!!!!!!

Interestingly enough.................Donald the Chump said that because of the hurricane and all the ensuing havoc, he was going to extend the offer through 5:00 pm tomorrow for Obama.

Stephen Colbert was enough of a mensch to offer the same. Donald the Chump can get 1 MILLION dollars if he says that he'll allow Colbert's balls to be dropped in his mouth by 5 p.m. tomorrow.

Know what I'd really like to see? Donald the Chump to accept Colbert's offer. Who do you really think would go through with it?

However.......................if it did happen, I'd have to see video proof.

trump-clown-halloween_n.jpg

Sooo.......unless I missed something..and I usually do.....nothing has happened yet with the Trump deal??
Can comebody sum it up for me in 10 words or less?? ~LoL~

Sooo.......unless I missed something..and I usually do.....nothing has happened yet with the Trump deal??
Can comebody sum it up for me in 10 words or less?? ~LoL~

I don't think Colbert has heard from him yet.

Colbert wants Trump to suck his balls??

If I had to choose..I'd suck Trump's balls before I would go near Colbert's ~Lmao~

Oh shut the fuck up people.....

Colbert wants Trump to suck his balls??

If I had to choose..I'd suck Trump's balls before I would go near Colbert's ~Lmao~

Oh shut the fuck up people.....

D'ya think they'd have a comb-over?

A question for libs, and please try to be honest...

If the whole situation were in reverse, back when Bush was president, and there was a "question" about his birth certificate on where he was born and curiosity of his college transcripts not being released and say Trump was on the same crusade requesting Bush to provide documents and a 5 million dollar donation would be made to charity of choice and Bush were to ignore, my question is this: What would be the reaction of the libs? How much backlash and hypocrisy would we all expect?

If the state of Connecticut said he was born there I would let it go....

Why won't you?

How convenient, the Obamabots don't care about transparency anymore. Go figure?

What do you believe transparency means?

You can ask any stupid question and have it answered?

How convenient and predictable. You've changed your position on transparency completely. And what a coincidence, just in time to try and cover for your guy. You're very disingenuous.

How convenient and predictable. You've changed your position on transparency completely. And what a coincidence, just in time to try and cover for your guy. You're very disingenuous.

The irony meter just exploded again.

The irony meter just exploded again.

Whatever, even your BOOOOSH Boogeyman released all of his Records. But hey, you guys don't care about transparency anymore. Nice flip-flop. ;)

What do you believe transparency means?

You can ask any stupid question and have it answered?

link where I changed positions

Forum List

Back