Trump Announcement

How convenient and predictable. You've changed your position on transparency completely. And what a coincidence, just in time to try and cover for your guy. You're very disingenuous.

The irony meter just exploded again.

Whatever, even your BOOOOSH Boogeyman released all of his Records. But hey, you guys don't care about transparency anymore. Nice flip-flop. ;)

Bush's school records were leaked.

Fail.

How convenient and predictable. You've changed your position on transparency completely. And what a coincidence, just in time to try and cover for your guy. You're very disingenuous.

The irony meter just exploded again.

Whatever, even your BOOOOSH Boogeyman released all of his Records. But hey, you guys don't care about transparency anymore. Nice flip-flop. ;)

BOOOOSH did not release his records

I bet you demanded it though. ;)

I didn't.

Didn't care about his or Gore's school records then, don't care about any candidates school records now.

Oh, and I voted for Bush in 2000.

Pipe, put in there and smoke it, GOP shill.

I didn't.

Didn't care about his or Gore's school records then, don't care about any candidates school records now.

Nope, you, del, RW, Ravi the Raving Lunatic and all other Dem-Bots never demanded Republicans release Records. Nope, never happened. :eusa_liar:

I didn't.

Nope, you, del, RW, Ravi the Raving Lunatic and all other Dem-Bots never demanded Republicans release Records. Nope, never happened. :eusa_liar:

Perhaps you should try plugging up your ears and screaming "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALA"

Democrats didn't want Bush's school records because they showed that he got better grades than Gore.

I didn't.

BTW, Captain Transparency, care to link to your posts calling for Romney to release as many years of tax returns as Obama did?

Last edited:
Ulysses S. Grant Facts . ... U.S. Military Academy, West Point, New York. Grant graduated July 1, 1843 and his class rank was 21 out of 39.

asking for school records is just stupid ... many of our military leaders were at the bottom of their classes - one was dead last but just can not remember which one.

I didn't.

BTW, Captain Transparency, care to link to your posts calling for Romney to release as many years of tax returns as Obama did?

'Transparency' is sooo 2008 for you wingnuts. Nice job on that flip-flop. :lol:

Translation: No, I can't because I never did such a thing.

Ok, fair enough. We all knew you couldn't anyway. Let's give you another chance...

Please provide a link to every school record that Mitt Romney has released.

Ok, fair enough. We all knew you couldn't anyway. Let's give you another chance...

I thought it wasn't important to you wingnuts? Oh that's right, you lied again. Go figure?

I thought it wasn't important to you wingnuts? Oh that's right, you lied again. Go figure?

Translation: No, I can't and I am hypocritically trying to hold Obama to a standard that Mitt Romney himself wont set.

Do you have any other rakes, hoes, or shovels on the ground you want to step on?

Do you have any other rakes, hoes, or shovels on the ground you want to step on?

Is that how you see it?

It's how anyone with half a brain reading this see it ... you're just punch drunk from the beating you've been taking.

Wow, you Obamabots really have lost it. How's your 'Dear Leader Landslide' prediction workin out? :lol:

Things are looking great! Thanks for asking!

RCP has Obama up.
Intrade has him at 65% to win.
Nate has him at 79% to win.

It's going to be fun continuing to rub your nose in dirt during the upcoming weeks....that is if you have the guts to show your face here after the reelection.

Is that how you see it?

It's how anyone with half a brain reading this see it ... you're just punch drunk from the beating you've been taking.

Wow, you Obamabots really have lost it. How's your 'Dear Leader Landslide' prediction workin out? :lol:

RCP has Obama up.

It's going to be fun continuing to rub your nose in dirt during the upcoming weeks....that is if you have the guts to show your face here after the reelection.

'Transparency!!' You Bots crack me up. See ya on Election Day. :lol:

Is that how you see it?

RCP has Obama up.

^Reduced to blurting out inane nothingness that has nothing to do with what he is responding to.

You're been slayed.

RCP has Obama up.

^Reduced to blurting out inane nothingness that has nothing to do with what he is responding to.

You're been slayed.

Laughing too hard. Can't take you Bots seriously. But let me know when your Dear Leader releases his Records. Maybe then, we can talk. See ya. :)

What kind of transparency has Mittens shown? Every time he turns around he changes his position, and we STILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIS TAX PLAN FOR THE NATION, NOR DO WE KNOW WHAT HIS PLAN IS TO BRING MORE JOBS BACK TO THE UNITED STATES.

So much for "transparency" eh?

Forum List

Back