Trump appointed Judge and Florida jury = epic democrat fail

Hillary admitted to 110 felonies on National Television
She is a Democrat so there was no penalty.

Is that what they're telling you on your favorite lunatic, right wing media site?

it is what they tell everyone taking even the most basic law class.
So, I don't have to explain this later, any statements made by the Attorneys, including opening and closing arguments - are not evidence either.

The fact she was using a personal computer for government business with no tracking of the info was illegal in itself.

Like Trump, Hillary didn't think the laws applied to her.
Actually, I don't think it was illegal, it simply violated policy. The law changed in 2014 to make what she did illegal...so it was after the fact.

“Technically, is she correct when she says I’m allowed? Yes, she wasn’t prohibited from doing it,” noted Blanton. “But every piece of language from the Foreign Affairs Manual, to the Code of Federal Regulations, to the [Federal Records] statute itself, says you shouldn’t,” Blanton continued. “It’s discouraged.”

Blanton’s organization files Freedom of Information Requests, releases declassified documents and serves in his words as “a permanent force pushing for greater openness in government.”

He explained that President Obama’s signing of the Federal Records Act of 2014 (an update to a 1950’s- era law) required state officials to submit all work-related email within 20 days.

That law went into effect after Clinton left her post."

it is what they tell everyone taking even the most basic law class.
So, I don't have to explain this later, any statements made by the Attorneys, including opening and closing arguments - are not evidence either.
So, you haven't read the indictment. The one Billy the Bagman described as "very damning."

Forum List

Back