Trump Approval At An All-Time High

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Trump approval tough to pin down as president continues to confound pollsters

President Trump hit the campaign trail Tuesday riding high with his best poll numbers since his inauguration.

Mr. Trump scored his all-time high of 45 percent approval in a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Donald Trump approval rating varies as president continues to confound pollsters

Now I know some will dispute this, but the rest of the time they are always quoting polls for everything else! Bottom Line: the more the Left bashes Trump, the better he does. The more they predict his imminent failure, the more he just keeps going on. One thing is certain: considering the circumstances and their claims, it DOES NOT BODE WELL for the Democrats, the mid-terms, and the Trump-Haters much less the 2020 election that Trump is showing anything other than "in the sewer" pollings everywhere. He already has a higher approval rating than many presidents have needed to win the nation!

The Dems better get Hillary propped up on crutches, shoot her up with a mix of Geritol, Vitamin E and amphetamines, ram a board up her ass and tell her to get back on the trail! I for one want to see her fall off a stage face first somewhere into the crowd below coughing trying to wring out one last rally cry for the doomed Left.

And yet the Democrats have a double digit lead on the generic ballot for November.

And yet the Democrats have a double digit lead on the generic ballot for November.

Somehow I think the Left has an influence is skewing these things hoping to encourage one side while discouraging the other, but 2016 showed just how worthless these are. I think the GOP is going to Rock and Roll this fall and Trump is just on the first leg of an eventual exponential curve upward. And the Left are bleeding out of their eyes, ears, and whatever.

Robert DeNiro, Jim Carrey, Steve Colbert and Kathy Griffin better get a refill on their meds.

President Trump hit the campaign trail Tuesday riding high with his best poll numbers since his inauguration.

Mr. Trump scored his all-time high of 45 percent approval in a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Donald Trump approval rating varies as president continues to confound pollsters

Now I know some will dispute this, but the rest of the time they are always quoting polls for everything else! Bottom Line: the more the Left bashes Trump, the better he does. The more they predict his imminent failure, the more he just keeps going on. One thing is certain: considering the circumstances and their claims, it DOES NOT BODE WELL for the Democrats, the mid-terms, and the Trump-Haters much less the 2020 election that Trump is showing anything other than "in the sewer" pollings everywhere. He already has a higher approval rating than many presidents have needed to win the nation!

The Dems better get Hillary propped up on crutches, shoot her up with a mix of Geritol, Vitamin E and amphetamines, ram a board up her ass and tell her to get back on the trail! I for one want to see her fall off a stage face first somewhere into the crowd below coughing trying to wring out one last rally cry for the doomed Left.
And yet the meta-analysis shows him at 41.4%: How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Everybody in the MSM is against Trump so it must be much higher if they have to admit he's doing better.

How could anybody be against this great economy, against Trump ripping up bogus agreements like the Iran deal or Paris accords, against very high consumer confidence, against getting rid of standards that schools no longer have to accommodate weirdos going into girls restrooms and showers in school, against getting rid of job killing regulations, against more money in your paycheck?

The generica average since the first week of July:

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Democrats (D) Republicans (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/6 - 7/18 -- 46.8 39.7 Democrats +7.1
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 7/15 - 7/18 900 RV 49 43 Democrats +6
Economist/YouGov 7/15 - 7/17 1272 RV 45 37 Democrats +8
Rasmussen Reports 7/8 - 7/12 2500 LV 46 41 Democrats +5
Reuters/Ipsos 7/13 - 7/17 2357 RV 44 35 Democrats +9
FOX News 7/9 - 7/11 1007 RV 48 40 Democrats +8
Emerson 7/6 - 7/7 900 RV 49 42 Democrats +7

Trumps approval has been climbing with NBC's polling so Democrats should be worried

i wonder if they ever poll the 24 million people who have showed up at Trump Rallies

And down in Gallup.

Forum List

Back