Trump Approval At An All-Time High

...How could anybody be against this great economy, against Trump ripping up bogus agreements like the Iran deal or Paris accords, against very high consumer confidence, against getting rid of standards that schools no longer have to accommodate weirdos going into girls restrooms and showers in school, against getting rid of job killing regulations, against more money in your paycheck?
Probably because - as admirable as some of those things are - they come at too high a price for the Republic... the price being Trump?

...How could anybody be against this great economy, against Trump ripping up bogus agreements like the Iran deal or Paris accords, against very high consumer confidence, against getting rid of standards that schools no longer have to accommodate weirdos going into girls restrooms and showers in school, against getting rid of job killing regulations, against more money in your paycheck?
Probably because - as admirable as some of those things are - they come at too high a price for the Republic... the price being Trump?

In other words it's all about personalty. It's the same thing that happened with DumBama only in reverse; his policies sucked, but people liked him personally. That's why first chance we got, we elected a Republican led Congress.

The other thing I wonder is WHERE WAS ALL YOUR ALARM AND CONCERN during the past eight years when Obama was piling on our debt like there was no tomorrow?
That talking point never really got off the ground, as the Obama administration instituted very little new spending.

BALONEY. We only had about an 8 trillion dollar national debt when he took office and the guy spent ANOTHER 8 TRILLION! That is EIGHT THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS of new spending. And most of it went to his buddies.
But, as the facts show, Obama instituted very little new spending, and nearly the entire debt was caused by spending mandated by laws already on the books. No, throwing a little hissy fit does not change this.

Everything he and the Republicans fought about was spending. The sequester was because of spending, the government shutdown was because of spending, losing our three star credit rating was because of spending. The Republicans kept wanting to spend less and he kept wanting to spend more.

...In other words it's all about personalty...
It seems to me that my prior words indicate that it's all about the actions and consequences that such a personality bring-down upon our heads and that of the Republic.

...It's the same thing that happened with DumBama only in reverse; his policies sucked, but people liked him personally...
Actually, the guy did OK on the domestic front; pulling us out of a Great Depression Recession; but he did suck on the foreign policy front; nolo contendre.

And, yes, Obumble was far more likeable, but, trouble is, Drumpf is an amoral, lying POS, unfit for high office; it goes far beyond 'personality'; Drumpf has no Honor.

...That's why first chance we got, we elected a Republican led Congress.
Yep... the reaction to Obumble was, indeed, a Republicn-controlled Congress; the Dems screwed up; that's how the Pubs managed to regain power.

Unfortunately, the Standard Bearer du jour is "unworthy" in the classical and most damning sense; pity... the country needs a good, long break from Dem control.

Actually, the guy did OK on the domestic front; pulling us out of a Great Depression Recession; but he did suck on the foreign policy front; nolo contendre.

I think you are giving him credit where credit isn't deserved. What policy did he have that had anything to do with the economy? I can't think of one, and no, the Pork Bill didn't do squat.

DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, so the credit really belongs to the private market--not the public.

And, yes, Obumble was far more likeable, but, trouble is, Drumpf is an amoral, lying POS, unfit for high office; it goes far beyond 'personality'; Drumpf has no Honor.

Sorry, but the founders disagree with you. It's in the Constitution where you will find the requirements and criteria to be a President in this country, and the Donald meets them all.

It was their mindset that anybody including farmers and average people be able to run our country. This professional politician thing took many years to develop, and that's why we have the mess we have today.

If things keep heading in this direction, Trump may go down as one of the best Presidents in our history only next to Reagan. And no, I'm not sick of winning yet. Did you see the 2nd quarter GDP growth today?????

Forum List

Back