Trump Approval At An All-Time High

The less educated you are, the more likely you support trump.

The more ensconced you become in the daily brainwashings of progressive teachers and media, the more you believe what they teach. It isn't education if what they tell you to think is a LIE.
So doctors and lawyers are brainwashed, huh?

Trump approval tough to pin down as president continues to confound pollsters

President Trump hit the campaign trail Tuesday riding high with his best poll numbers since his inauguration.

Mr. Trump scored his all-time high of 45 percent approval in a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Donald Trump approval rating varies as president continues to confound pollsters

Now I know some will dispute this, but the rest of the time they are always quoting polls for everything else! Bottom Line: the more the Left bashes Trump, the better he does. The more they predict his imminent failure, the more he just keeps going on. One thing is certain: considering the circumstances and their claims, it DOES NOT BODE WELL for the Democrats, the mid-terms, and the Trump-Haters much less the 2020 election that Trump is showing anything other than "in the sewer" pollings everywhere. He already has a higher approval rating than many presidents have needed to win the nation!

The Dems better get Hillary propped up on crutches, shoot her up with a mix of Geritol, Vitamin E and amphetamines, ram a board up her ass and tell her to get back on the trail! I for one want to see her fall off a stage face first somewhere into the crowd below coughing trying to wring out one last rally cry for the doomed Left.
Trump supporters are really fucked in the head. They are just basically bad people.

President Trump hit the campaign trail Tuesday riding high with his best poll numbers since his inauguration.

Mr. Trump scored his all-time high of 45 percent approval in a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Donald Trump approval rating varies as president continues to confound pollsters

Now I know some will dispute this, but the rest of the time they are always quoting polls for everything else! Bottom Line: the more the Left bashes Trump, the better he does. The more they predict his imminent failure, the more he just keeps going on. One thing is certain: considering the circumstances and their claims, it DOES NOT BODE WELL for the Democrats, the mid-terms, and the Trump-Haters much less the 2020 election that Trump is showing anything other than "in the sewer" pollings everywhere. He already has a higher approval rating than many presidents have needed to win the nation!

The Dems better get Hillary propped up on crutches, shoot her up with a mix of Geritol, Vitamin E and amphetamines, ram a board up her ass and tell her to get back on the trail! I for one want to see her fall off a stage face first somewhere into the crowd below coughing trying to wring out one last rally cry for the doomed Left.
I love how rightards brag about a 45% approval rating. Talk about lowering the bar.

Except Obama spent 5 of his 8 years at or below that mark and was only buoyed by the fact that he didn't have a 9/11 to deal with, wasn't getting blamed for everything like GW and talked nasty about every day by an all-DNC ass-licking pro-Obama media; now Trump is charged with cleaning up his mess. Considering everything, I'd say Trump is doing great.
Bu... bu... but... OBAMA!!

:badgrin:

The less educated you are, the more likely you support trump.

The more ensconced you become in the daily brainwashings of progressive teachers and media, the more you believe what they teach. It isn't education if what they tell you to think is a LIE.
So doctors and lawyers are brainwashed, huh?

Only the ones wearing the Obama lab coats when Ears was trying to sell Obamacare.

Trump supporters are really fucked in the head. They are just basically bad people.

You really ought to leave the USA for Europe where you'd be much happier. The USA is FILLED with bad people really fucked in the head, and its filling up more and more every day.

Wash Times?

This is why trump scum don’t know anything.

Loon

i wonder if they ever poll the 24 million people who have showed up at Trump Rallies
But 90% of them were protestors...

90%?

View attachment 206834

Polls pretty well suck these days, especially when it comes to Trump.
No. The pollsters don’t suck. Sources like Washtimes suck. Pollsters like Rasmussen suck. and people who are so desperate to believe The hacks and outliers are the problem.

Wash Times?

Loon
No worries, rightards will soon return to ignoring that poll when his rating drops again.

if all the racist white people vote in November, we will have a 60/40 senate, then the vagina rallies start up again

if all the racist white people vote in November, we will have a 60/40 senate, then the vagina rallies start up again

I like this guy....^^^^^^
You live on Lido?
not yet! just a dream for now, i mean, u have to be a millionaire to buy anything there

True...a millionaire many times over to buy there. Beautiful property, I spend a good amount of time there as I have a few friends lucky enough to have property there.

Wash Times?

Loon
No worries, rightards will soon return to ignoring that poll when his rating drops again.

If rightards means conservatives, your point only proves you're a mouth. Post 88 for example, just a few posts above yours.

The other thing I wonder is WHERE WAS ALL YOUR ALARM AND CONCERN during the past eight years when Obama was piling on our debt like there was no tomorrow?
That talking point never really got off the ground, as the Obama administration instituted very little new spending.

BALONEY. We only had about an 8 trillion dollar national debt when he took office and the guy spent ANOTHER 8 TRILLION! That is EIGHT THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS of new spending. And most of it went to his buddies.
But, as the facts show, Obama instituted very little new spending, and nearly the entire debt was caused by spending mandated by laws already on the books. No, throwing a little hissy fit does not change this.

Forum List

Back