Trump Approval Hits 59%

Alternate Fact, Jack.

The result is skewed by an online polling tool, which encourages people to keep "voting."

Too bad.
Nope, you are continually wrong, and are really wrong on this. Trump is for all Americans, not like Obama sucking the irs on people he didn't agree with.

LMAO!!

Biggest lie yet. This tweet proves it:

trump-tweet.png
You're a fucking retard. Did you know that?

Alternate Fact, Jack.

The result is skewed by an online polling tool, which encourages people to keep "voting."

Too bad.
Nope, you are continually wrong, and are really wrong on this. Trump is for all Americans, not like Obama sucking the irs on people he didn't agree with.

LMAO!!

trump-tweet.png

Oh, BRILLIANT rejoinder, president of Dumbfuckistan.

approval has moved up considerably since November. still low, and he could certainly help himself by not being so reactionary about meaningless crap, but in the long run people will assess him based on how his administration performs.

we'll see how it looks after some time in office, as his actual actions as president work their way into those polls and the nonsense from the left works it's way out of the public eye as the country falls back into its normal pattern of day to day living.

we knew already that a lot of people dislike him. That that hasn't changed at this point so close on the heels of the inauguration shouldn't be of any surprise to anyone.

Alternate Fact, Jack.

Too bad.

LMAO!!

trump-tweet.png

Oh, BRILLIANT rejoinder, president of Dumbfuckistan.
How does that tweet prove anything, you fucking durp-mobile?

approval has moved up considerably since November. still low, and he could certainly help himself by not being so reactionary about meaningless crap, but in the long run people will assess him based on how his administration performs.

we'll see how it looks after some time in office, as his actual actions as president work their way into those polls and the nonsense from the left works it's way out of the public eye as the country falls back into its normal pattern of day to day living.

we knew already that a lot of people dislike him. Th

You're not going to see the left stop marching/protesting/resisting.

You're VASTLY underestimating the opposition to Trump. Hint: Election day proved it's 74 million strong AT LEAST.

45% according to Gallup.

Trump Sets New Low Point for Inaugural Approval Rating

Lowest inaugural approval in history of the poll. But dress up that pig any way you want.
Fake news.

Sorry, you prefer Brietbart? The "global warming is a hoax" website?
Global warming is bullshit....you're about have your world shattered by Trump.

It's going to be absolutely fantastic.

Believe me.

Anyone who feels the need to say "believe me" is full of shit. Without exception, and especially including you and your Snowflake-in-Chief.

1i47gf.jpg

we knew already that a lot of people dislike him. Th

You're VASTLY underestimating the opposition to Trump. Hint: Election day proved it's 74 million strong AT LEAST.

meh, and you are underestimating the apathy of the american people. fatigue will set in. when it's no longer the 'in' thing to do, they'll move on to the next pop culture cool stuff to post on snapchat....

Lowest inaugural approval in history of the poll. But dress up that pig any way you want.
What does that even mean? He won but his voters didn't want him inaugurated? Libs will believe anything but the truth.

Uh, if we're speaking about popularity, he didn't win. See my sig.
I don't see sigs but it's amusing you think Hillary voters would improve of the inauguration. Of course they wouldn't so how do the numbers have any meaning to you?

45% according to Gallup.

Fake news.

Believe me.

Anyone who feels the need to say "believe me" is full of shit. Without exception, and especially including you and your Snowflake-in-Chief.

1i47gf.jpg
Is that bullshit supposed to deflect away from your perpetual butthurt? It doesn't hide a thing.

45% according to Gallup.

Fake news.

Believe me.

1i47gf.jpg
No no no, cock smoker....it's your side doing all the crying and everyone knows it. Keep it up....I'm sure it'll help you guys going forward. Lol

Alternate Fact, Jack.

Too bad.
Nope, you are continually wrong, and are really wrong on this. Trump is for all Americans, not like Obama sicking the irs on people he didn't agree with.

Lie.

The notably NOT left-wing Brookings Institution had this to say about Obama and the IRS:

"It’s an embarrassingly inapt comparison," said Thomas Mann, senior fellow in governance studies at the Brookings Institution. "We have as of yet to discover whether there was a scandal in the IRS. We certainly have no evidence that anything was done for a political reason and certainly no evidence that there was any intervention on the side of the White House."

I hope you're right. I voted for Trump so I could hopefully see the day when libtards went back to the streets. Your numbers are pulled from your ass like everything else. Shit is all you guys have to offer.

45% according to Gallup.

Fake news.

Believe me.

1i47gf.jpg
No no no, cock smoker....it's your side doing all the crying and everyone knows it. Keep it up....I'm sure it'll help you guys going forward. Lol

Keep telling yourself that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0

To the extent that there was a plan to take advantage of the first days of his administration, when a president is usually at his maximum leverage, Mr. Trump threw it aside with a decision to lash out about crowd sizes at his swearing in and to rewrite the history of his dealings with intelligence agencies.

The lack of discipline troubled even senior members of Mr. Trump’s circle, some of whom had urged him not to indulge his simmering resentment at what he saw as unfair news coverage. Instead, Mr. Trump chose to listen to other aides who shared his outrage and desire to punch back. By the end of the weekend, he and his team were scrambling to get back on script.

I hope you're right. I voted for Trump so I could hopefully see the day when libtards went back to the streets. Your numbers are pulled from your ass like everything else. Shit is all you guys have to offer.

Oh I get that none of you voted in the best interests of the country. You voted in the best interests of voicing your temper tantrum, and your enmity for liberals, gays, blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, people of color, atheists, anyone who acts/talks/looks differently from you, etc.

That's ABUNDANTLY clear.

Forum List

Back