🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Bullshit. If that were true he wouldn't have just been elected President. Face it, you whiners are in fact a minority as well as idiots. Chicken Little cries wolf.

Republicans are ruling from a minority

Fewer voters voted for Trump than Hillary
Democratic Senators have received more votes than Republican Senators
More voters voted for Democrats in the House than Republicans

Sorry Republicans...that is not a mandate for your policies

Nope, Trump could not have been elected if your fantasy approval ratings were anywhere close to accurate. Where do they come from?
Trump got around 43% of the vote
He now stands at 37% approval

That means he has lost about 6 percent of those who voted for him over the last two months

Or, the poll is wrong.

OR 6% of those that voted for him, did so to vote AGAINST Hillary and disapproved on him, but LESS SO.

OR the media is just lying.

You'd pretty much deny ANYTHING you don't like wouldn't you.

Bush left office at around 28% after a high of over 80%

If Trumps is starting at 37% what will happen if he starts to founder at the start?
Remember 4 years. It's a marathon not a sprint. But what's funny is Republicans have very short memories and give Republicans a pass on everything bad they do.

The other day a guy was trying to say gas was cheap on Bush's watch. Then I heard the very next day that gas was $4.50 in 2008. No wonder this racist country elected the first black president in 2008. As bad as things were. But today if you ask a Republican they'll tell you things were great in the 2000's. LOL

This country is not racist. Why are you so quick to believe the bad and resistant against the good?

Oh shut up! Your party has yet to elect a black person. Ben Carson, a token appointed by Republicans. Colon Powell, Condi Rice all appointments. Seems like Republicans won't vote for a black person.

Well, maybe they'll vote for a rich one that sees things their way.

Hell, Ben Carson is more racist than we are. He hates black people. And women hate women!

Did you watch blackish? They explained all this.

I thought about you today Correll. I believe you are being played for a fool. I don't have the evidence yet but I suspect you will apologize for Trump even when I have evidence to present.

Look at how Trump lied about Russia and then casually admitted it was them yesterday. He's going to lie and lie and lie and you are going to deny deny deny.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

Remember 4 years. It's a marathon not a sprint. But what's funny is Republicans have very short memories and give Republicans a pass on everything bad they do.

The other day a guy was trying to say gas was cheap on Bush's watch. Then I heard the very next day that gas was $4.50 in 2008. No wonder this racist country elected the first black president in 2008. As bad as things were. But today if you ask a Republican they'll tell you things were great in the 2000's. LOL

This country is not racist. Why are you so quick to believe the bad and resistant against the good?

Oh shut up! Your party has yet to elect a black person. Ben Carson, a token appointed by Republicans. Colon Powell, Condi Rice all appointments. Seems like Republicans won't vote for a black person.

Hell, Ben Carson is more racist than we are. He hates black people. And women hate women!

I thought about you today Correll. I believe you are being played for a fool. I don't have the evidence yet but I suspect you will apologize for Trump even when I have evidence to present.

Look at how Trump lied about Russia and then casually admitted it was them yesterday. He's going to lie and lie and lie and you are going to deny deny deny.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

He's a lying piece of shit that made claims things happened to him for which he provided no proof. He claimed he was spat upon and called racist terms. Where's his proof? He's had 6 years to provide it.

He get's reelected because he has a built in majority that votes 95% Democrat.

He's a lying piece of shit that made claims things happened to him for which he provided no proof. He claimed he was spat upon and called racist terms. Where's his proof? He's had 6 years to provide it.

John Lewis is as much an American patriot as any of our founding fathers

He risked his life in fighting for freedom at lunch counters, freedom rides and leading the March at Selma

He is a great American

He risked his life in fighting for freedom at lunch counters, freedom rides and leading the March at Selma

He is a great American

He's an opportunist that relies on his race in a majority minority district to get elected.

He is a great American

He's an opportunist that relies on his race in a majority minority district to get elected.
He is a great American who fought for freedom and is demonized by conservatives because of it

He is a great American

He is a great American who fought for freedom and is demonized by conservatives because of it

He's a liar that makes claims he can't prove then expects other to simply overlook it.

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

I would just like to point out how useless and stupid this all is. First off, Im pretty sure I can take a poll that would have the numbers reversed but, that aside, how exactly do you rate your approval of someones performance in a job that they have yet to start? and how would you be able to compare that to the ratings of someone that has held that jobs (sort of) for the last 8 years.
Is it just me or does anyone else see the stupidity here.
I know, lets rate obama on his ability to grow a billion dollar company VS the ability of Trump to do the same thing. Would you accept the results of that as proof of the countries feelings?

He is a great American

He's a liar that makes claims he can't prove then expects other to simply overlook it.

American Patriot John Lewis was fighting for healthcare for all Americans

For that, false patriot TeaTards, who never risked anything in their lives, screamed at him, heckled and spat at him

I would just like to point out how useless and stupid this all is. First off, Im pretty sure I can take a poll that would have the numbers reversed but, that aside, how exactly do you rate your approval of someones performance in a job that they have yet to start? and how would you be able to compare that to the ratings of someone that has held that jobs (sort of) for the last 8 years.
I know, lets rate obama on his ability to grow a billion dollar company VS the ability of Trump to do the same thing. Would you accept the results of that as proof of the countries feelings?

There are new polls every day
Find one that says Trump is popular with the American people

Trumps approval is of how he has done so far. The cabinet members he has selected, how he has acted in public, his speeches

It will go up or down based on what he does from here

He is a great American

For that, false patriot TeaTards, who never risked anything in their lives, screamed at him, heckled and spat at him

Then John Lewis should have been willing to open his wallet and fund it for all those he thought should have it and didn't using his own money. Same with all you bleeding hearts. You claim to care about people yet do nothing personally to help them.

Where's the proof of what he claimed?

What John Lewis should be doing is trying to better his 61% black district that has a poverty rate of over 17% and where more than 1 in 5 used food stamps.

Trumps approval is of how he has done so far. The cabinet members he has selected, how he has acted in public, his speeches

I can find evidence of where he won and your bitch lost.

I havent been polled. maybe its because I live in an area that is 99% legal responsible self respecting citizens?
as far as the poll goes? its still a foolish poll that was devised and run by liberals, so it really doesnt matter. You cant compare how two people did on the same job when one has not yet started that job. If you cant see then there is something seriously wrong with you that you might want to get checked out. quickly.. like, dont respond to this, pick up the phone and call for help.

He is a great American

Then John Lewis should have been willing to open his wallet and fund it for all those he thought should have it and didn't using his own money. Same with all you bleeding hearts. You claim to care about people yet do nothing personally to help them.

What John Lewis should be doing is trying to better his 61% black district that has a poverty rate of over 17% and where more than 1 in 5 used food stamps.
That is not how Amerca works
We the People decide what we want to fund

John Lewis is an American hero who has done much for his community
That is why he keeps getting reelected

is that right? we decide? can you then explain the ACA where the vast majority of those that will do the funding dont want it?

His district has one of the highest poverty rates in the country. He has failed to do anything for the people who keep electing him. He gets elected due to racism, not results.

Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?

Obama’s approval rating, which languished in the mid-40s during much of his tenure, soared during the tumult of the 2016 presidential campaign. He will leave office with an average approval rating of just over 55 percent

Lets see what Trumps is when he's leaving office in 4 years.

Bush left office at around 28% after a high of over 80%

If Trumps is starting at 37% what will happen if he starts to founder at the start?

Jesus Christ this forum is loaded with racist posters.

This forum is loaded with whack job lefties who see racism in the patterns their alphabets make.

AlphaBitsBowl-low-res.jpg1.png

Admit it. You see strong evidence of racism in America, don't you?
When did Republicans stop being racist? What year?

Forum List

Back