🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

See how the far left denies that the polls were wrong about Trump?

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

Tell me which polls were wrong.

All of them predicting that Hilary would win or do you not know how to use the internet?

Silly far left drone!

Name the polls.

See how the far left drones can not accept reality!

They will deny common knowledge over their far left religious dogma!

Show all the polls that had Trump winning!

You can't name a single poll that was wrong. Gee even I can do that.

The LA Times final poll had Trump winning by 4 points. He lost by 2. That's a 6 point miss.

And you name one without any links or proof!

Typical far left drone!

Yes we hate white people.

Yes we know you hate anything not part of the far left religion, just like your white rich far left masters command you to do!

I'm actually a moderate. Just a moderate who didn't vote for Trump. But I get along with moderate Republicans. That makes you a far right drone.

No you are a far left drone and proven that time and time again!

And a true moderate would have never voted for Obama not just once, but twice..

Silly far left drone that is controlled by whitey!
To a far right drone. STFU. LOL. I piss on people like you.

And you prove that you are a far left drone!
55% approval for Obama. That means if Obama ran again he would have won. We will run Michelle in 8 years.

Tell me which polls were wrong.

All of them predicting that Hilary would win or do you not know how to use the internet?

Silly far left drone!

Name the polls.

The LA Times final poll had Trump winning by 4 points. He lost by 2. That's a 6 point miss.

Typical far left drone!

No one's trying to prove anything to a far right drone.

Republicans for Obama

The Republican party isn't what it used to be. Our leaders and our most vocal activists have written moderates out of the party and have refused to work with the other side, to the detriment of the nation. Center-right presidents such as Reagan, Bush Sr., Ford, Nixon and Eisenhower would have no chance being nominated today.

Yes we know you hate anything not part of the far left religion, just like your white rich far left masters command you to do!

I'm actually a moderate. Just a moderate who didn't vote for Trump. But I get along with moderate Republicans. That makes you a far right drone.

55% approval for Obama. That means if Obama ran again he would have won. We will run Michelle in 8 years.

See how the far left still thinks polls are relevant!

Don't get his hopes up.

So you wantt it? Go ahead if that is your thing!

But it would not surprise me as you being a far left drone!

You forget how bad the GOP was in 2008 in fact the entire country must have forgotten because they stupidly voted for Republicans AGAIN? How dumb are Americans to have forgotten so soon. But I wasn't surprised because America forgot how bad Bush Sr. was and voted for GW. Actually that's not true because Republicans stole Florida in 2000.

United States President Barack Obama, a member of the Democratic Party, was endorsed or supported by some members of the Republican Party and by some political figures holding conservative views in the 2008 election. Although the vast majority of Obama's support came from liberal constituencies, some conservatives identified in him shared priorities or other positive attributes. As in any election, voters can and sometimes do cross party lines to vote for the other party's nominee. Republican and conservative Obama supporters were often referred to as "Obama Republicans", "Obamacans" or "Obamacons".[1]

Republican and conservative supporters of Obama included elected officials, former elected officials, academics, commentators, and retired military officers. According to exit polls on Election Day, 9% of those who identified themselves as Republicans voted for Barack Obama,[2] up slightly from the 6% of self-identified Republicans who voted for John Kerry in 2004

So Bush was so bad 6% of Republicans defected for Kerry in 2004. He got even worse and 9% voted for a black man with virtually no experience rather than vote for McCain.

Silly far left drone!

Name the polls.

Typical far left drone!

Republicans for Obama

The Republican party isn't what it used to be. Our leaders and our most vocal activists have written moderates out of the party and have refused to work with the other side, to the detriment of the nation. Center-right presidents such as Reagan, Bush Sr., Ford, Nixon and Eisenhower would have no chance being nominated today.

Democrats for Trump | Facebook

Why Hillary Clinton lost the Rust Belt

See how the far left does not understand anything beyond their programmed religious dogma?

Don't get his hopes up.

So you wantt it? Go ahead if that is your thing!

But it would not surprise me as you being a far left drone!

You forget how bad the GOP was in 2008 in fact the entire country must have forgotten because they stupidly voted for Republicans AGAIN? How dumb are Americans to have forgotten so soon. But I wasn't surprised because America forgot how bad Bush Sr. was and voted for GW. Actually that's not true because Republicans stole Florida in 2000.

United States President Barack Obama, a member of the Democratic Party, was endorsed or supported by some members of the Republican Party and by some political figures holding conservative views in the 2008 election. Although the vast majority of Obama's support came from liberal constituencies, some conservatives identified in him shared priorities or other positive attributes. As in any election, voters can and sometimes do cross party lines to vote for the other party's nominee. Republican and conservative Obama supporters were often referred to as "Obama Republicans", "Obamacans" or "Obamacons".[1]

Republican and conservative supporters of Obama included elected officials, former elected officials, academics, commentators, and retired military officers. According to exit polls on Election Day, 9% of those who identified themselves as Republicans voted for Barack Obama,[2] up slightly from the 6% of self-identified Republicans who voted for John Kerry in 2004

So Bush was so bad 6% of Republicans defected for Kerry in 2004. He got even worse and 9% voted for a black man with virtually no experience rather than vote for McCain.

And once again the far left drones preach their debunked religious dogma and use wiki and don't cite it!

See how the far left still thinks polls are relevant!

The people who make up fake polls won stupid. People thought Hillary had it in the bag and they didn't show up because polls said no way Trump would win.

I don't like polls either because they don't say how many people are going to show up and vote.

Name the polls.

Typical far left drone!

Republicans for Obama

See how the far left does not understand anything beyond their programmed religious dogma?
I understand this. Do you understand how stupid these people were to vote for Trump? He's not going to deliver for them. You'll see the middle class will get poorer under Trump. The rich will get richer.

I'm part of the investor class now so I'll be ok.

Have you seen I'm a republican now fuck face? I'm a lot more moderate than a far right drone like you.

Typical far left drone!

Republicans for Obama

I understand this. Do you understand how stupid these people were to vote for Trump? He's not going to deliver for them. You'll see the middle class will get poorer under Trump. The rich will get richer.

Have you seen I'm a republican now fuck face? I'm a lot more moderate than a far right drone like you.

So you se the far left drones try and pretend that they are moderates, but so does ISIS!

The far left and ISIS have the same goal to destroy America!

And these drones are controlled by whitey!

Typical far left drone!

Republicans for Obama

So you se the far left drones try and pretend that they are moderates, but so does ISIS!

You have a lot in common with ISIS

Typical far left drone!

Republicans for Obama

You have a lot in common with ISIS

and the far left drones use their debunked religious narratives!

Only the far left and ISIS have things in common, including thinking that they are moderates!

The national poll average said Hillary Clinton would win by 3 points. She won by 2. That's accurate polling and you can't deny it. Well, you can deny it because you're stupid, but you can't prove it wrong.

The final results were the Trump got 56.51% of the ELECTORAL VOTES, the ones that matter and 35 more than he needed to meet what the Constitution says, while Hillary only got 42.2% of that same type of vote, a number 43 LESS than what is needed to win.

Whine all you want about popular votes. Until the Constitution says they matter in a Presidential election, you saying anything on here about how much they matter is meaningless.

Your bitch lost.

Nobody is claiming Trump did not win....TRUMP WON
He will get to be our President

But in assuming the office, he will be doing so after losing the popular vote. Meaning more people voted against his policies than for them
Most President enter office in what is known as a honeymoon period of popularity. People are willing to set aside political differences and give the guy a chance. Obama was over 60% approval

Trump is at 37%

Meaning the American public is not behind him

Adding up the total popular votes on a national level is foolish. It proves you don't understand how the system works. Since the popular votes in your state have nothing to do with the popular votes in my state, adding them together to get a total is an invalid activity.

What part of "Trump Won" don't you understand?

Trump won and now he gets to rule

But he gets to rule as an unpopular President. Most Presidents operate with an approval in the 40-60% range. Trump is starting at 37% at a time when he should be in his "honeymoon period"

Bush was down around 26% when he left office

It doesn't mean you don't get to still be President....it just means you have very little political capital
Trump does not get to say....The people are behind me

You keep bringing up overall popular vote. That's an invalid and irrelevant statement.

Except it's not irrelevant. He did not convince a majority of Americans that his way was the way the country should go. In fact, only one person in history has ever lost more of the popular vote than Trump did.

The final results were the Trump got 56.51% of the ELECTORAL VOTES, the ones that matter and 35 more than he needed to meet what the Constitution says, while Hillary only got 42.2% of that same type of vote, a number 43 LESS than what is needed to win.

Whine all you want about popular votes. Until the Constitution says they matter in a Presidential election, you saying anything on here about how much they matter is meaningless.

Your bitch lost.

But in assuming the office, he will be doing so after losing the popular vote. Meaning more people voted against his policies than for them
Most President enter office in what is known as a honeymoon period of popularity. People are willing to set aside political differences and give the guy a chance. Obama was over 60% approval

Trump is at 37%

Adding up the total popular votes on a national level is foolish. It proves you don't understand how the system works. Since the popular votes in your state have nothing to do with the popular votes in my state, adding them together to get a total is an invalid activity.

But he gets to rule as an unpopular President. Most Presidents operate with an approval in the 40-60% range. Trump is starting at 37% at a time when he should be in his "honeymoon period"

It doesn't mean you don't get to still be President....it just means you have very little political capital

You keep bringing up overall popular vote. That's an invalid and irrelevant statement.

Except it's not irrelevant. He did not convince a majority of Americans that his way was the way the country should go. In fact, only one person in history has ever lost more of the popular vote than Trump did.

The reason it's irrelevant is that he didn't have to convince a majority of individuals. He had to win a majority of the electoral votes as outlined in the Constitution and he did. You idiots keep claiming Trump didn't do something that he didn't have to do to win.

You morons keeps trying to group the popular votes of each state together for a total when that's not how it works. The popular votes in each states have nothing to do with the popular votes of the other states. The popular votes in NC have nothing to do with the popular votes in Connecticut. To combine the 51 independent popular vote totals into one and claim it has meaning is irrelevant, also, because that's not what is used to elect a President. It's like a college student taking 5 classes a semester. The individual assignment grades in class A have nothing to do with the individual assignment grades in class B - E. The final grade in any of those classes are independent of the final grade in the others. The only time those final class grades even remotely go together is calculating GPA.

Your bitch lost.

Trump is at 37%

Of course it's invalid. Constitutionally we do not now, nor have we EVER elected a President by the "popular vote".
You do know that, right?

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Bullshit. If that were true he wouldn't have just been elected President. Face it, you whiners are in fact a minority as well as idiots. Chicken Little cries wolf.

Republicans are ruling from a minority

Fewer voters voted for Trump than Hillary
Democratic Senators have received more votes than Republican Senators
More voters voted for Democrats in the House than Republicans

Sorry Republicans...that is not a mandate for your policies

Nope, Trump could not have been elected if your fantasy approval ratings were anywhere close to accurate. Where do they come from?
Trump got around 43% of the vote
He now stands at 37% approval

That means he has lost about 6 percent of those who voted for him over the last two months

I would love for Trump to be our best President in history. It would be great for the country

But you are putting the cart before the horse. To enact his policies, he is going to need political capital to build a coalition to support his plans. Someone with 37% approval does not bring much capital

If Trump can go to Congress and say....The American people are behind me, he can get things done

37% approval does not get that

So, if you WANT Trump to "be our best President" then why are you constantly trying to smear him before he gets a chance to do a single thing?

Trump is my President

Means I get to comment on what I like and I don't like

I am not smearing him in this thread. Only commenting on how low approval ratings may impact his presidency

Nothing I said implied that you don't have a right to comment. That was a strawman.

My point stands.

Your constant smearing of him, and talking down his approval numbers is a smear, albeit a tame one compared to most of the vile bullshit your ilk is spewing is an attempt to tear him down BEFORE he gets a chance.

Try to stay on topic

Trump has historically low approval ratings entering his Presidency. Doesn't mean they will stay that way. But it indicates he has a lot to do to win over the support of the American people

His speech next week can do much to accomplish that

Lets see how he does

How about simply enacting his policies and letting the American people judge him by those results?

The time for speeches being the case for judgement is past.

It's time to put up or shut up.

Or at least will be in 7 days.

But you seem driven to prevent that. YOu want to undermine him before he takes office.
I am not undermining him. I am only commenting on what I see

Trumps approval will be based on what he does from here in. Starting at 37% shows he has some work to do convincing the American people

Obama’s approval rating, which languished in the mid-40s during much of his tenure, soared during the tumult of the 2016 presidential campaign. He will leave office with an average approval rating of just over 55 percent

Lets see what Trumps is when he's leaving office in 4 years.

Bush left office at around 28% after a high of over 80%

If Trumps is starting at 37% what will happen if he starts to founder at the start?
Remember 4 years. It's a marathon not a sprint. But what's funny is Republicans have very short memories and give Republicans a pass on everything bad they do.

The other day a guy was trying to say gas was cheap on Bush's watch. Then I heard the very next day that gas was $4.50 in 2008. No wonder this racist country elected the first black president in 2008. As bad as things were. But today if you ask a Republican they'll tell you things were great in the 2000's. LOL

This country is not racist. Why are you so quick to believe the bad and resistant against the good?

Oh shut up! Your party has yet to elect a black person. Ben Carson, a token appointed by Republicans. Colon Powell, Condi Rice all appointments. Seems like Republicans won't vote for a black person.

Well, maybe they'll vote for a rich one that sees things their way.

Hell, Ben Carson is more racist than we are. He hates black people. And women hate women!

Did you watch blackish? They explained all this.

I thought about you today Correll. I believe you are being played for a fool. I don't have the evidence yet but I suspect you will apologize for Trump even when I have evidence to present.

Look at how Trump lied about Russia and then casually admitted it was them yesterday. He's going to lie and lie and lie and you are going to deny deny deny.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

Last edited:

Forum List

Back