🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

That is not how Amerca works
We the People decide what we want to fund

John Lewis is an American hero who has done much for his community
That is why he keeps getting reelected
is that right? we decide? can you then explain the ACA where the vast majority of those that will do the funding dont want it?

We live in something called a Republic. In a Republic, We the people elect representatives who do our bidding
In the case of Obamacare, we elected 60 Senators and an overwhelming number of Congressmen who voted for it

Yep, all democrats, not a single republican voted for that fiasco. It was written in a locked chamber by dem staffers, passed in the middle of night by dems only, no floor debate was allowed, no GOP amendments were allowed to be discussed or voted on.

The dems own this terrible legislation 100%, They are responsible for the mess. But fear not, Trump and the GOP will bail them out and fix it.
Republicans refused to support ANY Democratic bill. They wanted Obama to gpfail

That is not something to brag about

Obama owns that legislation 100%. That is why it carries his name

We have yet to see Republicans propose something better

When the bullshit Obama wanted to push didn't need to pass, not only is it something to brag about, it's something to be proud of for your country.

I've proposed something better than Obamacare. I provide mine and you can provide yours and anyone else's you choose to do with your money. It's not that something hasn't been proposed. It's that you don't like it.
I would vote for your version, it seems fair and covers the needs of everyone out there.

Then John Lewis should have been willing to open his wallet and fund it for all those he thought should have it and didn't using his own money. Same with all you bleeding hearts. You claim to care about people yet do nothing personally to help them.

Where's the proof of what he claimed?

What John Lewis should be doing is trying to better his 61% black district that has a poverty rate of over 17% and where more than 1 in 5 used food stamps.

is that right? we decide? can you then explain the ACA where the vast majority of those that will do the funding dont want it?

We live in something called a Republic. In a Republic, We the people elect representatives who do our bidding
In the case of Obamacare, we elected 60 Senators and an overwhelming number of Congressmen who voted for it
and those congressmen and senators are supposed to vote in a way that represents those that voted for them. It didnt happen, so how do we get rid of the ACA since the majority of people dont want anything to do with it.
Current polls say they do not want republicans to abolish Obamacare

Why are Republicans doing it anyway?

Do those polls include the freeloaders who only get coverage because someone else if forced to fund a subsidy so they can get it?

They're not credible. That's like asking a fox with feathers in his mouth if he raided the chicken house and giving credibility to his answer of no.

Yep, all democrats, not a single republican voted for that fiasco. It was written in a locked chamber by dem staffers, passed in the middle of night by dems only, no floor debate was allowed, no GOP amendments were allowed to be discussed or voted on.

The dems own this terrible legislation 100%, They are responsible for the mess. But fear not, Trump and the GOP will bail them out and fix it.

When the bullshit Obama wanted to push didn't need to pass, not only is it something to brag about, it's something to be proud of for your country.

I've proposed something better than Obamacare. I provide mine and you can provide yours and anyone else's you choose to do with your money. It's not that something hasn't been proposed. It's that you don't like it.
I would vote for your version, it seems fair and covers the needs of everyone out there.

My version does three things:

1) It covers the needs of everyone
2) It enforces the concept of personal responsibility
3) It places the costs for those not being personally responsible on the ones that enable that irresponsibility while taking it off those like you and I that are being responsible for the only ones to which we have an obligation.

better is what we had before it was destroyed by this act of theft. There was nothing wrong with what it was. I had good insurance and my family was covered 100%. There was no need to change it other than to make another law allowing legal theft.
No it was not better....it was an embarrassment
20 million people with insurance is better
Coverage of preexisting conditions is better

Let em die is not better

and those congressmen and senators are supposed to vote in a way that represents those that voted for them. It didnt happen, so how do we get rid of the ACA since the majority of people dont want anything to do with it.

Do those polls include the freeloaders who only get coverage because someone else if forced to fund a subsidy so they can get it?

They're not credible. That's like asking a fox with feathers in his mouth if he raided the chicken house and giving credibility to his answer of no.
Why of course

Taking care of those who need it is an American value

better is what we had before it was destroyed by this act of theft. There was nothing wrong with what it was. I had good insurance and my family was covered 100%. There was no need to change it other than to make another law allowing legal theft.

Let em die is not better
then you should pay for those people.
I had mine, it was affordable. Your version insured 20 million at the expense of others, millions that will now not be able to afford their insurance.
If we didnt have so many lazy unproductive bastards in this country in the first place, this would have never been an issue. I say that the lazy unproductive bastards would be the embarrassment so yes as far as Im concerned. let them die. If I happen to personally know any of them, I might help them out. If I dont know them? Hell with them. you support their miserable ass.

Let em die is not better

total bullshit, there are as many uninsured americans today as before ACA. NO one was denied medical care before ACA. ACA fixed nothing. There was nothing to fix.

being uninsured does not mean untreated, it never did in this country. Those paying always covered those who did not pay.
That has not changed, the only change is that those paying are paying more. Those who got it free, still get it free.

Why of course

taking care of your own family is an American Value. if they did that then we wouldnt have to worry about insurance, they would have already had it. If they dont have to play by american values, I dont think they should have the nerve to ask someone else to support them by quoting American Values.

Why of course

yes, and churches and charities do it much better than the government, ask any vet.

Why of course

taking care of your own family is an American Value. if they did that then we wouldnt have to worry about insurance, they would have already had it. If they dont have to play by american values, I dont think they should have the nerve to ask someone else to support them by quoting American Values.

libs like RW think the world should be a bunch of people all with equal stuff dancing around the maypole singing "we are the world". They do not live in reality. Their brains do not allow rational thought. The defective liberal gene is real.

37% approval for an incoming President is just scary

Republicans can laugh and say......Who cares? Ha! Ha! We won ... all they like

But an incoming President who lost the popular vote and only brings in a 37% approval rating will have a difficult time getting his agenda through. A 37% approval does not buy you much political capital

Trump has work to do selling himself to the American public

Only a demented whack job or a dishonest hack would think this poll is a larger indicator than 304 electoral votes. So which are you?

Let em die is not better

In your esteemed opinion can a family who only could a family who could only afford a Bronze plan EVEN with the subsidies pay their out of pocket of $14200 ? Do you really want to try and make that point?

Why of course

Taking care of yourself is an American value. Expecting others to do it when you won't, isn't one.

I make a very sharp distinction between those where help should be provided and where it shouldn't. If you truly can't work or didn't cause your situation, help should be provided. Notice that I didn't say help by government mandate. If you won't work or your situation is of your own doing through bad choices you continue to make, I'll let you do without.

Your problem is that in situations where the person can't/isn't at fault, you want government mandates. A worse problem is when the person won't work/caused their situation, you still want government mandates.

What the poll shows is that people like Obama on a personal level but not his policies if they did Hillary who would have likely continued all or most of Obamas policies would be getting sworn in as President next Friday. Trumps approval rating will rise or fall depending on how his policies work not on his personal popularity he never has been mister warmth or sunshine and that's not about to change.

Obama's approval number is that high only because too many people in this country don't even associate him with his policies.

If the morning of November 9, 2016 taught us anything, it is that polls really don't mean jack-shit...

As to Obumble having higher numbers than He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, write that off to Pre-Nostalgic LibTard Angst over the imminent departure of The Magic Negro.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

He's a lying piece of shit that made claims things happened to him for which he provided no proof. He claimed he was spat upon and called racist terms. Where's his proof? He's had 6 years to provide it.

He get's reelected because he has a built in majority that votes 95% Democrat.

John Lewis is as much an American patriot as any of our founding fathers

He risked his life in fighting for freedom at lunch counters, freedom rides and leading the March at Selma

He is a great American

Now that's just idiotic! Our founding fathers earned a death sentence when they signed the Declaration of Independence and their fight included bullets canons and a host of sharp pointy things wielded by people determined to kill and maim. And John Lewis risked what? Getting his feelings hurt? No comparison, many Vietnam vets can tell you that from personal experience.

Let em die is not better
then you should pay for those people.
I had mine, it was affordable. Your version insured 20 million at the expense of others, millions that will now not be able to afford their insurance.
If we didnt have so many lazy unproductive bastards in this country in the first place, this would have never been an issue. I say that the lazy unproductive bastards would be the embarrassment so yes as far as Im concerned. let them die. If I happen to personally know any of them, I might help them out. If I dont know them? Hell with them. you support their miserable ass.

That is not the way things work. We are not a pay as you go society. You do not get to pay for the things you like and get off Scott free on the things you don't.

If you don't like investing in roads, you still have to pay for them even though you don't plan on using them
If you don't like paying for schools, especially for poor people's children getting to go for free, you still have to pay
If you don't like paying for healthcare for those who can't afford, too bad, you still gotta pay

Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

He's a lying piece of shit that made claims things happened to him for which he provided no proof. He claimed he was spat upon and called racist terms. Where's his proof? He's had 6 years to provide it.

He get's reelected because he has a built in majority that votes 95% Democrat.

John Lewis is as much an American patriot as any of our founding fathers

He risked his life in fighting for freedom at lunch counters, freedom rides and leading the March at Selma

He is a great American

Now that's just idiotic! Our founding fathers earned a death sentence when they signed the Declaration of Independence and their fight included bullets canons and a host of sharp pointy things wielded by people determined to kill and maim. And John Lewis risked what? Getting his feelings hurt? No comparison, many Vietnam vets can tell you that from personal experience.
Interesting point
How many founders were actually hung?
Our founders fought for Liberty with cannons and guns and the help of a foreign government

Civil Rights workers fought for Liberty with non violence. They went up against guns, and billy clubs, and attack dogs and fire hoses with just solid determination
John Lewis sat at a lunch counter while white patrons were allowed to call him n*gger and spit on him
John Lewis was hauled off a Freedom Rider bus and beaten up
John Lewis led the march across the Pettis bridge in Selma and had his head split open by State Police with billy clubs

John Lewis risked his life to fight for freedom and he did it without a gun and without fighting back.......true courage

Forum List

Back