🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Yep, all democrats, not a single republican voted for that fiasco. It was written in a locked chamber by dem staffers, passed in the middle of night by dems only, no floor debate was allowed, no GOP amendments were allowed to be discussed or voted on.

The dems own this terrible legislation 100%, They are responsible for the mess. But fear not, Trump and the GOP will bail them out and fix it.
Republicans refused to support ANY Democratic bill. They wanted Obama to gpfail

That is not something to brag about

Obama owns that legislation 100%. That is why it carries his name

We have yet to see Republicans propose something better
better is what we had before it was destroyed by this act of theft. There was nothing wrong with what it was. I had good insurance and my family was covered 100%. There was no need to change it other than to make another law allowing legal theft.
No it was not better....it was an embarrassment
20 million people with insurance is better
Coverage of preexisting conditions is better

Let em die is not better
then you should pay for those people.
I had mine, it was affordable. Your version insured 20 million at the expense of others, millions that will now not be able to afford their insurance.
If we didnt have so many lazy unproductive bastards in this country in the first place, this would have never been an issue. I say that the lazy unproductive bastards would be the embarrassment so yes as far as Im concerned. let them die. If I happen to personally know any of them, I might help them out. If I dont know them? Hell with them. you support their miserable ass.

That is not the way things work. We are not a pay as you go society. You do not get to pay for the things you like and get off Scott free on the things you don't.

If you don't like investing in roads, you still have to pay for them even though you don't plan on using them
If you don't like paying for schools, especially for poor people's children getting to go for free, you still have to pay
If you don't like paying for healthcare for those who can't afford, too bad, you still gotta pay

The problem with what you say is that the very people to which I speak, the freeloaders, do exactly what you say isn't how things work. What's worse is you support the freeloaders doing it. Hypocrite.

That's fine you POS. I have the luxury of know that I provide for myself and that makes me a better PERSON than those freeloaders ever will be.

Republicans refused to support ANY Democratic bill. They wanted Obama to gpfail

That is not something to brag about

Obama owns that legislation 100%. That is why it carries his name

We have yet to see Republicans propose something better
better is what we had before it was destroyed by this act of theft. There was nothing wrong with what it was. I had good insurance and my family was covered 100%. There was no need to change it other than to make another law allowing legal theft.

Let em die is not better
I had mine, it was affordable. Your version insured 20 million at the expense of others, millions that will now not be able to afford their insurance.
If we didnt have so many lazy unproductive bastards in this country in the first place, this would have never been an issue. I say that the lazy unproductive bastards would be the embarrassment so yes as far as Im concerned. let them die. If I happen to personally know any of them, I might help them out. If I dont know them? Hell with them. you support their miserable ass.

That is not the way things work. We are not a pay as you go society. You do not get to pay for the things you like and get off Scott free on the things you don't.

If you don't like investing in roads, you still have to pay for them even though you don't plan on using them
If you don't like paying for schools, especially for poor people's children getting to go for free, you still have to pay
If you don't like paying for healthcare for those who can't afford, too bad, you still gotta pay

The problem with what you say is that the very people to which I speak, the freeloaders, do exactly what you say isn't how things work. What's worse is you support the freeloaders doing it. Hypocrite.

That's fine you POS. I have the luxury of know that I provide for myself and that makes me a better PERSON than those freeloaders ever will be.

Our recently elected President is just such a freeloader

Collecting benefits while not paying taxes

Let em die is not better

I'd say someone worth billions isn't collecting anything for which he hasn't provided himself.

Tell me again how the minimum wage baby mama on food stamps is doing her part.

Let em die is not better

I'd say someone worth billions isn't collecting anything for which he hasn't provided himself.

Trump made billions exploiting our tax and bankruptcy laws while stiffing contractors and not paying taxes

Why does Trump not pay taxes? Because he lost almost a billion dollars and expects us to cover his losses

FREELOADER

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Either the "polls" were conducted in NY or California

and/or

They were based on a CIA or M16 "intelligence report" (wink, wink)

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

He's a lying piece of shit that made claims things happened to him for which he provided no proof. He claimed he was spat upon and called racist terms. Where's his proof? He's had 6 years to provide it.

He get's reelected because he has a built in majority that votes 95% Democrat.

John Lewis is as much an American patriot as any of our founding fathers

He risked his life in fighting for freedom at lunch counters, freedom rides and leading the March at Selma

He is a great American

Now that's just idiotic! Our founding fathers earned a death sentence when they signed the Declaration of Independence and their fight included bullets canons and a host of sharp pointy things wielded by people determined to kill and maim. And John Lewis risked what? Getting his feelings hurt? No comparison, many Vietnam vets can tell you that from personal experience.
Interesting point
How many founders were actually hung?
Our founders fought for Liberty with cannons and guns and the help of a foreign government

Civil Rights workers fought for Liberty with non violence. They went up against guns, and billy clubs, and attack dogs and fire hoses with just solid determination
John Lewis sat at a lunch counter while white patrons were allowed to call him n*gger and spit on him
John Lewis was hauled off a Freedom Rider bus and beaten up
John Lewis led the march across the Pettis bridge in Selma and had his head split open by State Police with billy clubs

John Lewis risked his life to fight for freedom and he did it without a gun and without fighting back.......true courage

How many founders were actually hung? Quite a few actually, you might remember a fella named Nathan Hale who is said to have remarked: " I regret I have but one life to give for my Country." On top of that were the numbers that were shot, stabbed, hacked, blown up, burned or beaten to death. And that's beside the ones that froze, starved, or died from disease. The Civil Rights workers very rarely faced more that minor harassment for short periods of time. Doesn't begin to compare to the winter at Valley Forge and bloody footprints in the snow.
I don't know about John Lewis but it was by no means unknown for demonstrators to initiate violence and at least some of them earned their encounter with a billy club.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

He's a lying piece of shit that made claims things happened to him for which he provided no proof. He claimed he was spat upon and called racist terms. Where's his proof? He's had 6 years to provide it.

He risked his life in fighting for freedom at lunch counters, freedom rides and leading the March at Selma

He is a great American

Now that's just idiotic! Our founding fathers earned a death sentence when they signed the Declaration of Independence and their fight included bullets canons and a host of sharp pointy things wielded by people determined to kill and maim. And John Lewis risked what? Getting his feelings hurt? No comparison, many Vietnam vets can tell you that from personal experience.
Interesting point
Our founders fought for Liberty with cannons and guns and the help of a foreign government

Civil Rights workers fought for Liberty with non violence. They went up against guns, and billy clubs, and attack dogs and fire hoses with just solid determination
John Lewis sat at a lunch counter while white patrons were allowed to call him n*gger and spit on him
John Lewis led the march across the Pettis bridge in Selma and had his head split open by State Police with billy clubs

John Lewis risked his life to fight for freedom and he did it without a gun and without fighting back.......true courage

How many founders were actually hung? Quite a few actually, you might remember a fella named Nathan Hale who is said to have remarked: " I regret I have but one life to give for my Country." On top of that were the numbers that were shot, stabbed, hacked, blown up, burned or beaten to death. And that's beside the ones that froze, starved, or died from disease. The Civil Rights workers very rarely faced more that minor harassment for short periods of time. Doesn't begin to compare to the winter at Valley Forge and bloody footprints in the snow.
I don't know about John Lewis but it was by no means unknown for demonstrators to initiate violence and at least some of them earned their encounter with a billy club.

Nathan Hale was caught spying. Very few rebels were executed just for being rebels

Civil Rights workers faced only some minor name calling except for Medgar Evers or the "Mississippi Burning" three or thousands of other blacks who happened to get lynched, or beaten or arrested for exerting their rights

The denial of rights of blacks in our country were worse than the rights being denied our founding fathers.

John Lewis got his billy club while leading a march of protestors across the Edmund Pettus bridge in Selma. His crime was pausing to pray. It split his skull open and he still bears the scars
He was also beaten by the KKK and had his ribs broken for being a Freedom Rider and daring to ride a bus seated next to a white man

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Wow! These poll numbers are not as bad as showing Trump losing to Hillary in the election but they are darn close.

The lying media cannot stop making predictions and statements about popularity of Trump.

:D

The lying media cannot stop making predictions and statements about popularity of Trump.

You are encouraged to provide evidence to the contrary which shows Trump being a popular President

You are encouraged to provide evidence to the contrary which shows Trump being a popular President

I have more important things to do, and the burden of proves lies with the claimant.

In the the given case the claimant has lost its credibility.

I have more important things to do, and the burden of proves lies with the claimant.

In the the given case the claimant has lost its credibility.

I provided my proof through various polls showing him below 40% approval plus an election where he got fewer votes than his opponent

You have yet to show any proof that Trump is popular

You are encouraged to actually show why your opinion, or anyone else's opinion s matter about this?
President Donald J. Trump will have a sympathetic Senate and House. Your side is helpless here, Harry screwed you by using the Nuclear Option and the Reconciliation. The Repubs don't need your side for shit as you will soon see.

Trump made billions exploiting our tax and bankruptcy laws while stiffing contractors and not paying taxes

Why does Trump not pay taxes? Because he lost almost a billion dollars and expects us to cover his losses

FREELOADER

You could have stopped after saying "Tump made billions" and saved yourself embarrassment.

All I have to show is he beat Hillary. That's easy. As a bonus, I'll show where you continue to cry about popular votes as if they matter on an overall basis. Wait. I don't have to show that. You show it.

He is a great American

Interesting point

Many founding fathers dealt with the type of things you mentioned. People like John Lewis had to deal with people saying "boo" and hurting his feelings.

Good to see that the average American's attention span has expanded from 3 seconds to 140 characters.

Forum List

Back