🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

REally? Cause everything I hear from him now seems designed to tear this nation apart and to support that ONe Party Dystopia you have been dreaming of.

cityscape_fire_FINAL02.jpg
You mean like supporting health coverage for ALL Americans, not just those who can afford it?

John Lewis is an American Patriot

No, like race baiting.

That's what is tearing this nation apart.

See how the far left drones can not accept reality!

They will deny common knowledge over their far left religious dogma!

Show all the polls that had Trump winning!

You can't name a single poll that was wrong. Gee even I can do that.

The LA Times final poll had Trump winning by 4 points. He lost by 2. That's a 6 point miss.

And you name one without any links or proof!

Typical far left drone!

No one's trying to prove anything to a far right drone.

Republicans for Obama

The Republican party isn't what it used to be. Our leaders and our most vocal activists have written moderates out of the party and have refused to work with the other side, to the detriment of the nation. Center-right presidents such as Reagan, Bush Sr., Ford, Nixon and Eisenhower would have no chance being nominated today.

Neither Reagan nor Nixon were moderates.
What were they?

Hard core conservatives.

Try to stay on topic

Trump has historically low approval ratings entering his Presidency. Doesn't mean they will stay that way. But it indicates he has a lot to do to win over the support of the American people

His speech next week can do much to accomplish that

Lets see how he does

How about simply enacting his policies and letting the American people judge him by those results?

The time for speeches being the case for judgement is past.

It's time to put up or shut up.

Or at least will be in 7 days.

But you seem driven to prevent that. YOu want to undermine him before he takes office.
I am not undermining him. I am only commenting on what I see

Trumps approval will be based on what he does from here in. Starting at 37% shows he has some work to do convincing the American people

Are you really to dim to see that your actions are revealing you to be a complete liar, or are you really just that bold of a liar that you don't care that everyone can see right though you?

Or are you completely delusional?

I've asked you before, did you LIKE this election?

Evidently, only 37% of America LIKE this election

It's interesting that you are afraid to answer a simple question. I'm trying to have a discussion on a discussion forum. This is a leading question, designed to move the conversation forward. As you know, I don't play silly gotcha games, so, just answer the question.

Did you LIKE this election?

I am not one of the 37%

Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

REally? Cause everything I hear from him now seems designed to tear this nation apart and to support that ONe Party Dystopia you have been dreaming of.

You mean like supporting health coverage for ALL Americans, not just those who can afford it?

No, like race baiting.

What is with you Snowflakes?

Any time someone stands up for the rights of minorities it is race baiting

No, like race baiting.

You mean like supporting programs like affirmative action where if the same characteristic of a person you think is OK to use to benefit was used to deny would be wrong. You don't want equal rights for minorities. You want special rights and protections above and beyond other groups.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.

If he really supported it for those that can't afford it, he'd write a personal check on their behalf. Since he won't, his words are meaningless.

His claim of support for others is typical of a Liberal. It's easy to say you support something. When you're willing to back it up with your own money on a voluntarily basis, what you say doesn't mean shit.

How about simply enacting his policies and letting the American people judge him by those results?

But you seem driven to prevent that. YOu want to undermine him before he takes office.

Trumps approval will be based on what he does from here in. Starting at 37% shows he has some work to do convincing the American people

Are you really to dim to see that your actions are revealing you to be a complete liar, or are you really just that bold of a liar that you don't care that everyone can see right though you?

It's interesting that you are afraid to answer a simple question. I'm trying to have a discussion on a discussion forum. This is a leading question, designed to move the conversation forward. As you know, I don't play silly gotcha games, so, just answer the question.

I am not one of the 37%

Your bitch lost no matter how many of a type of vote you keep harping on she got. That's not how it works.

Nothing I said implied that you don't have a right to comment. That was a strawman.

My point stands.

Your constant smearing of him, and talking down his approval numbers is a smear, albeit a tame one compared to most of the vile bullshit your ilk is spewing is an attempt to tear him down BEFORE he gets a chance.

Try to stay on topic

Trump has historically low approval ratings entering his Presidency. Doesn't mean they will stay that way. But it indicates he has a lot to do to win over the support of the American people

Lets see how he does

True. Lots of trump voters held their noses

Try to stay on topic

Lets see how he does

Seems many Hillary voters and Obama supporters stuck their noses somewhere. That's why the end of them are brown. Pucker up.

I am not one of the 37%

I'm not talking about the outcome. I'm talking about the ever increasing bitter partisanship, not to mention violence.

The complete whore ification of the media and the resulting contempt more and more Americans feel for that important part of our society.

The overall trend of that.

Did you like that?

No, like race baiting.

Save the bullshit for your lib buddies who will pretend to believe you.

Fuckers like Lewis are the ones who are going to build that dystopia you've been longing for.

No, like race baiting.

You mean like supporting programs like affirmative action where if the same characteristic of a person you think is OK to use to benefit was used to deny would be wrong. You don't want equal rights for minorities. You want special rights and protections above and beyond other groups.
Absolutely

Affirmative action was a major success in this country and all families benefitted

Try to stay on topic

Lets see how he does

Did I LIKE the election?

From the standpoint of posting on this board and being able to mock President Tinkles and all of his followers......I am going to enjoy myself

From the standpoint where the country I love elected a snake oil salesman with major character flaws and no qualifications.......no I did not LIKE it and am embarrassed for the country

Did I LIKE the election?

From the standpoint of posting on this board and being able to mock President Tinkles and all of his followers......I am going to enjoy myself

From the standpoint where the country I love elected a snake oil salesman with major character flaws and no qualifications.......no I did not LIKE it and am embarrassed for the country

NOt the outcome, did you like the Election?

The ever increasing bitterness, and now with violence. The corruption and massive loss of status of the media? The nation being torn apart, by panic mongering and whole segments of the population being turned against each other.

Did you like that?

Did I LIKE the election?

The ever increasing bitterness, and now with violence. The corruption and massive loss of status of the media? The nation being torn apart, by panic mongering and whole segments of the population being turned against each other.

Did you like that?

As an American, I am embarrassed at what partisan politics has become and that compromise and civility are nowhere to be found

But the last election had nothing to do with it. We have been moving in that direction for 30 years

Did I LIKE the election?

Did you like that?

As an American, I am embarrassed at what partisan politics has become and that compromise and civility are nowhere to be found

But the last election had nothing to do with it. We have been moving in that direction for 30 years

I agree we HAVE been moving in that direction, for 60 years.

It is part of that process of the demographic shift of which you are so happy about.

The WHOLE POINT of demographic shift is so that Middle America, which doesn't buy the Democratic Platform, can be permanently marginalized.

We've discussed this before.

YOu believe that Whites will quietly submit to permanent disenfranchisement and oppression because "democracy".

I put to you that this election, with it's anger and hatred, is a taste of what will REALLY happen.

Only FAR MORE SO, when the anger can never again be addressed politically or legally.

AND when the Will To Power on the part of the INtolerant Left is let loose of any restraint.

Did I LIKE the election?

Did you like that?

I agree we HAVE been moving in that direction, for 60 years.

It is part of that process of the demographic shift of which you are so happy about.

The WHOLE POINT of demographic shift is so that Middle America, which doesn't buy the Democratic Platform, can be permanently marginalized.

We've discussed this before.

YOu believe that Whites will quietly submit to permanent disenfranchisement and oppression because "democracy".

I put to you that this election, with it's anger and hatred, is a taste of what will REALLY happen.

Only FAR MORE SO, when the anger can never again be addressed politically or legally.

AND when the Will To Power on the part of the INtolerant Left is let loose of any restraint.

Demographics had nothing to do with it

It reflects the rise of the Internet and blatantly partisan media that turns politics into a football game where someone has to win and someone has to lose.......ties are not tolerated

YOu believe that Whites will quietly submit to permanent disenfranchisement and oppression

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

What dirty ass do you pull this ridiculous nonsense from? What coloreds are disenfranchising and oppressing you, and how?

Do you maybe get pulled over more...because you are white? Or maybe get sentenced more aggressively because you are white? Perhaps fewer people give you a call back when you apply for a job because of your white sounding name?

Last edited:

Seems many Hillary voters and Obama supporters stuck their noses somewhere. That's why the end of them are brown. Pucker up.
You have to convince a lot of people voting Republican wasn't a mistake. They took a chance now let's see.

Are you rich? Then if I'm right you're fucked too dummy. If I lose so do you ya dumb fuck

Yep, all democrats, not a single republican voted for that fiasco. It was written in a locked chamber by dem staffers, passed in the middle of night by dems only, no floor debate was allowed, no GOP amendments were allowed to be discussed or voted on.

The dems own this terrible legislation 100%, They are responsible for the mess. But fear not, Trump and the GOP will bail them out and fix it.
Republicans refused to support ANY Democratic bill. They wanted Obama to gpfail

That is not something to brag about

Obama owns that legislation 100%. That is why it carries his name

We have yet to see Republicans propose something better
better is what we had before it was destroyed by this act of theft. There was nothing wrong with what it was. I had good insurance and my family was covered 100%. There was no need to change it other than to make another law allowing legal theft.
No it was not better....it was an embarrassment
20 million people with insurance is better
Coverage of preexisting conditions is better

Let em die is not better
then you should pay for those people.
I had mine, it was affordable. Your version insured 20 million at the expense of others, millions that will now not be able to afford their insurance.
If we didnt have so many lazy unproductive bastards in this country in the first place, this would have never been an issue. I say that the lazy unproductive bastards would be the embarrassment so yes as far as Im concerned. let them die. If I happen to personally know any of them, I might help them out. If I dont know them? Hell with them. you support their miserable ass.

That is not the way things work. We are not a pay as you go society. You do not get to pay for the things you like and get off Scott free on the things you don't.

If you don't like investing in roads, you still have to pay for them even though you don't plan on using them
If you don't like paying for schools, especially for poor people's children getting to go for free, you still have to pay
If you don't like paying for healthcare for those who can't afford, too bad, you still gotta pay

the difference is that those of us who pay have always paid the medical bills of those who do not or can not. That's always been the practice in this country. NO ONE was denied medical care before ACA. Those who paid covered the bills of those who did not.

The difference is that under ACA we also have to pay for a huge inefficient govt beaurocracy that did not exist before.

ACA is much like the mortgage deal of 08 that stupidly said that every American deserves a mortgage whether he/she can pay for it or not.

Face it RW, liberalism does not work, never has, never will. Freedom works, personal responsibility works.

Forum List

Back