🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

the difference is that those of us who pay have always paid the medical bills of those who do not or can not. That's always been the practice in this country. NO ONE was denied medical care before ACA. Those who paid covered the bills of those who did not.

You win Lie of the Day. I'll add that to your list of lies.

really? Then tell us exactly which americans were refused medical care before ACA. Give us a list.

It's your claim. You prove it.

see post #515. you lie, proven once again.

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Done by the same polling companies that predicted a landslide Hillary win.

Jeez, are we going to have to wait to Trump's re-election for you libs to lightly touch reality again?

Ignore polls all you want. Trump seemed to like them when he was beating the other Republicans

But entering office with 37% approval means Trump has a lot of work to do selling himself to the American public

He has a big chance at his inauguration next week. He will be setting the tempo for his administrations agenda. Like it or not, Trump is going to need political support from both sides. 37% does not buy much

Trump has to hit a Home Run next week

Like I always said at work, you know when your good when everyone hates you except your boss and his boss and the CEO...

Obama is still the president. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. How can you give him an approval rating when he hasn't had the opportunity to act as president yet?

You can look at who he has picked in his cabinet, what he has posted on Twitter, his press conference, his announced policies

That ONLY covers emergency treatment and hospitals no longer have to treat someone once the emergency status of their condition has ended.

Then they get on Welfare/Medicaid if they need to.

yer a moron

In between, they simply call an ambulance to carry them to the E-Room if they need other treatment. Covered

yer an imbecile

This is why we can't talk to you -- You lie. You refuse to listen to reason,

Then you lie some more

NY carbon head is a liberal, lying is what they do, its all they do.

Obama is still the president. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. How can you give him an approval rating when he hasn't had the opportunity to act as president yet?

You can look at who he has picked in his cabinet, what he has posted on Twitter, his press conference, his announced policies

Yep, all good for America. That concept scares the livin shit out of you doesn't it winger? You libs are so afraid that Trump is going to succeed and completely doom your left wing bullshit forever that you refuse to see what is actually going to be good for YOU.

YOu believe that Whites will quietly submit to permanent disenfranchisement and oppression

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

What dirty ass do you pull this ridiculous nonsense from? What coloreds are disenfranchising and oppressing you, and how?

Do you maybe get pulled over more...because you are white? Or maybe get sentenced more aggressively because you are white? Perhaps fewer people give you a call back when you apply for a job because of your white sounding name?

Nothing wrong with me. I'm tired of playing the patsy and being blamed for shit that isn't my fault.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration and we get smeared as racist.

Fuck that shit.

First of all, you still haven't said who is oppressing your white ass.

Second of all, not all Trump supporters are racists, but if you are a racist he was definetly your guy. KKK endorsing him didn't exactly come as a surprise.

and-------------------------BLM endorsed Hillary. AND BLM has more members than KKK. Or are you going to claim that BLM is not a radical racist terrorist group?

BLM is not about blacks being a superior race. It's about equality!

The fact that you cannot tell them from KKK speaks volumes.

That ONLY covers emergency treatment and hospitals no longer have to treat someone once the emergency status of their condition has ended.

yer a moron

In between, they simply call an ambulance to carry them to the E-Room if they need other treatment. Covered

yer an imbecile

Then you lie some more

Redfish says we don't need Medicaid because no one ever needed Medicaid.

YOu believe that Whites will quietly submit to permanent disenfranchisement and oppression

What dirty ass do you pull this ridiculous nonsense from? What coloreds are disenfranchising and oppressing you, and how?

Do you maybe get pulled over more...because you are white? Or maybe get sentenced more aggressively because you are white? Perhaps fewer people give you a call back when you apply for a job because of your white sounding name?

Nothing wrong with me. I'm tired of playing the patsy and being blamed for shit that isn't my fault.

Fuck that shit.

Second of all, not all Trump supporters are racists, but if you are a racist he was definetly your guy. KKK endorsing him didn't exactly come as a surprise.

and-------------------------BLM endorsed Hillary. AND BLM has more members than KKK. Or are you going to claim that BLM is not a radical racist terrorist group?

BLM is not about blacks being a superior race! It's about equality!

The fact that you cannot tell them from what KKK is about speaks volumes.

Fuck that shit.

the KKK wanted to kill blacks, BLM wants to kill whites and cops, what exactly is the difference?

yer a moron

yer an imbecile

Then you lie some more

Redfish says we don't need Medicaid because no one ever needed Medicaid.

you are lying again, I never said that.

the difference is that those of us who pay have always paid the medical bills of those who do not or can not. That's always been the practice in this country. NO ONE was denied medical care before ACA. Those who paid covered the bills of those who did not.

really? Then tell us exactly which americans were refused medical care before ACA. Give us a list.

What do you want? An example of someone who couldn't get treatment because they couldn't pay for it?

You're claiming no such examples exist?

Fuck that shit.

Fuck that shit.

the KKK wanted to kill blacks, BLM wants to kill whites and cops, what exactly is the difference?

Ridiculous nonsense. Killing cops, or anyone, was never what BLM was about.

yer a moron

yer an imbecile

Then you lie some more

So now you're saying that all conservatives support Medicaid. lol, good one.

What do you want? An example of someone who couldn't get treatment because they couldn't pay for it?

then you should have no problem giving us a list of American citizens who were refused medical treatment before ACA. We shall anxiously await your list.

yer a moron

yer an imbecile

Then you lie some more

are you smoking crack on sunday morning? I said that no one in America was refused medical treatment before ACA. That is true BECAUSE of Medicaid, medicare, and charities.

But if you can give us the names of conservatives who want to do away with Medicaid we shall look at it. bring it, or STFU.

then you should have no problem giving us a list of American citizens who were refused medical treatment before ACA. We shall anxiously await your list.

And how many times will you say well that's just one example?

yer a moron

yer an imbecile

Then you lie some more

are you smoking crack on sunday morning? I said that no one in America was refused medical treatment before ACA. That is true BECAUSE of Medicaid, medicare, and charities.

But if you can give us the names of conservatives who want to do away with Medicaid we shall look at it. bring it, or STFU.

Two Patients Die Awaiting Denied Transplants

Fuck that shit.

Fuck that shit.

"pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" "kill cops" "whitey must die"

you are full of shit.

And how many times will you say well that's just one example?

then give us a couple of them if it was commonplace. Still waiting.

yer a moron

yer an imbecile

Then you lie some more

Two Patients Die Awaiting Denied Transplants

apples and oranges. that had to do with funding, not ACA. your desperation is noted with disdain.

"pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" "kill cops" "whitey must die"

you are full of shit.

Who are you quoting???

Forum List

Back