🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

"pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" "kill cops" "whitey must die"

you are full of shit.

Who are you quoting???

BLM chanters during their protest marches. have you been living under a rock?

Oh wow, you spot some idiots around therefore that's what BLM is about?

did the BLM organizers disavow those who said those things? NO. That is exactly what BLM is about, it is a radical racist terrorist organization. Keep you head in the sand if you choose, but it is what it is. (to quote a Clinton)

Of course they have rejected such nonsense.

misconceptions:
9. The movement hates police officers. Police officers are people. Their lives have inherent value. This movement is not an anti-people movement; therefore it is not an anti-police-officer movement. Most police officers are just everyday people who want to do their jobs, make a living for their families, and come home safely at the end of their shift.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

more bullshit. have you seen the signs at BLM rallys? Have you heard what the BLM members say about the phrase "blue lives matter"?

you are either a victim of left wing indoctrination, or you are too stupid to see reality.

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Are these the same polls which predicted a Clinton landslide?

same pollsters with the same political agenda. Pollsters lie, media lies. that is a proven FACT.

Obama is still the president. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. How can you give him an approval rating when he hasn't had the opportunity to act as president yet?

You can look at who he has picked in his cabinet, what he has posted on Twitter, his press conference, his announced policies

Yep, all good for America. That concept scares the livin shit out of you doesn't it winger? You libs are so afraid that Trump is going to succeed and completely doom your left wing bullshit forever that you refuse to see what is actually going to be good for YOU.
His performance so far has gotten him 37% approval

Seems to scare the shit out of a lot of people

Obama is still the president. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. How can you give him an approval rating when he hasn't had the opportunity to act as president yet?

You can look at who he has picked in his cabinet, what he has posted on Twitter, his press conference, his announced policies

Yep, all good for America. That concept scares the livin shit out of you doesn't it winger? You libs are so afraid that Trump is going to succeed and completely doom your left wing bullshit forever that you refuse to see what is actually going to be good for YOU.

Seems to scare the shit out of a lot of people
Time will tell. I think you guys should keep doing exactly the same things.

You mean like supporting health coverage for ALL Americans, not just those who can afford it?

John Lewis is an American Patriot

No, like race baiting.

That's what is tearing this nation apart.

What is with you Snowflakes?

Any time someone stands up for the rights of minorities it is race baiting

You mean like supporting programs like affirmative action where if the same characteristic of a person you think is OK to use to benefit was used to deny would be wrong. You don't want equal rights for minorities. You want special rights and protections above and beyond other groups.
Absolutely

Affirmative action was a major success in this country and all families benefitted

My family didn't benefit.

Any program that does what AA did and considers race as a qualification is a failure by design.

Your family didn't benefit?

You don't have a mother or sisters or female cousins?

No, like race baiting.

That's what is tearing this nation apart.

You mean like supporting programs like affirmative action where if the same characteristic of a person you think is OK to use to benefit was used to deny would be wrong. You don't want equal rights for minorities. You want special rights and protections above and beyond other groups.
Absolutely

Affirmative action was a major success in this country and all families benefitted

Any program that does what AA did and considers race as a qualification is a failure by design.

To benefit, one of them would have had to been hired using such programs. Didn't occur. They earned theirs because they were qualified.

As for my mother, she's over 80. She earned hers because of what she could do not because of what she is. Have no sisters. The only female cousin I have was first in her class. She did what she did because of being qualified not being female. See how that works.

Absolutely

To benefit, one of them would have had to been hired using such programs. Didn't occur. They earned theirs because they were qualified.

As for my mother, she's over 80. She earned hers because of what she could do not because of what she is. Have no sisters. The only female cousin I have was first in her class. She did what she did because of being qualified not being female. See how that works.

Any of them go to college? Any have careers other than beautician?
First in her class?
Before affirmative action that would have qualified her to be a fine secretary

Absolutely

First in her class?

Actually my cousin was first in her class. In high school and college.

While my mother wasn't first in her class either place, she was very successful in the IT field. She didn't need AA to get hired as she started in that field before AA was in place.

See how hard work get your there if you want to achieve and how AA gets you something you didn't earn if you don't.

Absolutely

First in her class?

While my mother wasn't first in her class either place, she was very successful in the IT field. She didn't need AA to get hired as she started in that field before AA was in place.

See how hard work get your there if you want to achieve and how AA gets you something you didn't earn if you don't.

Your mother certainly benefited from affirmative action

I can tell you with certainty that a woman would not be considered for a field as technical as IT prior to affirmative action
She would have made a nice secretary

First in her class?

I can tell you with certainty that a woman would not be considered for a field as technical as IT prior to affirmative action

Since you don't know the situation, your statement, much like your existence don't amount to shit in a ******'s back yard.

This is only according to the idiots who proved to be incompetent or pathological liars.

No credible institution talked about Trumps rating of only 37%, and who cares about some wanna be "experts?

First in her class?

Since you don't know the situation, your statement, much like your existence don't amount to shit in a ******'s back yard.
Your mother never would have even been considered for a job like IT in the 60s

Ever watch film of NASA in the 60s?
All white men...look at NASA today

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Well 51% voted for Trump, so obviously this particular poll is polluted with peons who did not turn out to vote for Hillary either.

Or else a whole lot of people were holding their noses when they kissed The Donald's ugly azz and voted for him.

Which do you prefer, genius?

Well 51% voted for Trump, so obviously this particular poll is polluted with peons who did not turn out to vote for Hillary either.
How is that possible when he lost the popular vote by nearly three million votes?

You dopes have a serious problem in perceiving reality.

Bernie won the PV in the dem primary, but the super delegates overruled the will of the dem voters. Speaking of perceiving reality.
Absolutely wrong.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Or else a whole lot of people were holding their noses when they kissed The Donald's ugly azz and voted for him.

Which do you prefer, genius?

How is that possible when he lost the popular vote by nearly three million votes?

You dopes have a serious problem in perceiving reality.

The reality is Trump won using the type votes that count and you idiots still harp on votes that are being put together in a manner in which the system doesn't use. Individual grades in one class have nothing to do with individual grades in another class. The average in class A isn't determined in any way, shape, form by individual grades in class B. The manner in which we elect a President is just like that. We have 51 classes. The popular votes in each of those classes has nothing to do with the other ones. That's how it works whether you like it or not.

I never questioned the outcome. I only pointed out the faulty logic that you seem to share.

Funny how predictions For Trump have been wrong over and over again.

I predict that the Trump Administration is going to be one chaotic mess pretty much from day one with multiple people trying to clarify Trump's latest undisciplined tweet. Furthermore, Trump's tendency to lash out like a petulant spoiled child at any and all real or perceived criticism will get old very very fast. It won't take long until America has the worst case of buyers remorse in history. That just covers the domestic front. I hesitate to consider the damage he will do to our international relations with friends and foes alike. Putin will be laughing his ass off at the resulting chaos.

Last edited:

I predict that the Trump Administration is going to be one chaotic mess pretty much from day one with multiple people trying to clarify Trump's latest undisciplined tweet. Furthermore, Trump's tendency to lash out like a like a petulant spoiled child at any and all real or perceived criticism will get old very very fast. It won't take long until America has the worst case of buyers remorse in history. That just covers the domestic front. I hesitate to consider the damage he will do to our international relations with friends and foes alike. Putin will be laughing his ass off at the resulting chaos.

I expect chaos is the correct word

The U.S. Will be paralyzed and leadership of the west will be in shambles

Putin will exploit the power void

Leader enough to save us from a depression and save the auto and finance sectors
Leader enough to be the first president ever to pass a comprehensive healthcare plan

"Leader" enough to put a record 47.6 million on food stamps.

"Leader" enough to lie to the American people about his bullshit healthcare debacle.

Barack, Barack, he's your leader, rightwinger is the one that sucks his peter.
Food stamps are up because Bush increased the threshold for eligibility

Obamacare is the best universal healthcare system this country has ever seen. Stil waiting for republicans to propose a better system.....waiting....waiting....waiting

Bush hasn't been President in 8 years. It's on your BOY.

I've proposed a better system. You choose to ignore it. I'll provide mine and you provide yours and/or anyone else you choose to do so with your money. It's not my place to provide someone else and their family with coverage.
Sure has been..

Obama stopped a depression, added $55 trillion to the economy, 11 million jobs, stock market up 12,000 points

I'll take that any day of the week

15+ million more on food stamps despite the claims of so many jobs being created. Doesn't match up NL.

I wonder how many of them work for WalMart, Sam's Club, and fast food chains? When you only make $7.25 an hour and your employer cuts your hours to 20 a week, you qualify.

xkR9Q.jpg

I predict that the Trump Administration is going to be one chaotic mess pretty much from day one with multiple people trying to clarify Trump's latest undisciplined tweet. Furthermore, Trump's tendency to lash out like a like a petulant spoiled child at any and all real or perceived criticism will get old very very fast. It won't take long until America has the worst case of buyers remorse in history. That just covers the domestic front. I hesitate to consider the damage he will do to our international relations with friends and foes alike. Putin will be laughing his ass off at the resulting chaos.

I expect chaos is the correct word

The U.S. Will be paralyzed and leadership of the west will be in shambles

Putin will exploit the power void

You are spot on, RW.

Forum List

Back