🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Faulty logic? Are you saying popular votes in one State have anything to do with determining the results in any other state? If you are, you're an idiot.

Look at the quotes. It's apparent what I'm saying as is the faulty logic. Try actually reading before you respond.

The faulty logic is thinking that by adding nationwide popular vote together means something.

Read the thread, dope.

I read where you mentioned nationwide popular votes. They don't count. Read the Constitution.
Popular votes do not come into play with Trumps piss poor approval ratings

Popular votes on a nationwide basis don't come into play in determining the election. Your bitch lost.

Look at the quotes. It's apparent what I'm saying as is the faulty logic. Try actually reading before you respond.

The faulty logic is thinking that by adding nationwide popular vote together means something.

Read the thread, dope.

I read where you mentioned nationwide popular votes. They don't count. Read the Constitution.

Mentioned in response to what? In what context, dope?

Our conversation, one which started with me addressing your statement about nationwide popular votes.

Try again, dope.

My comments on the subject were in response to another poster. That is the only context in which they exist in this thread.

Read the thread, dope.

Our conversation, one which started with me addressing your statement about nationwide popular votes.

Try again, dope.

My comments on the subject were in response to another poster. That is the only context in which they exist in this thread.

Running from your statement, pussy? Keep running. Maybe you can pretend you didn't say it.

Read the thread, dope.

Popular votes on a nationwide basis don't come into play in determining the election. Your bitch lost.

Which has nothing to do with 37% approval does it?

Lowest in over a hundred years

Read the thread, dope.

Has everything to do with Trump being inaugurated on Friday and your bitch losing.

Remember 4 years. It's a marathon not a sprint. But what's funny is Republicans have very short memories and give Republicans a pass on everything bad they do.

The other day a guy was trying to say gas was cheap on Bush's watch. Then I heard the very next day that gas was $4.50 in 2008. No wonder this racist country elected the first black president in 2008. As bad as things were. But today if you ask a Republican they'll tell you things were great in the 2000's. LOL

This country is not racist. Why are you so quick to believe the bad and resistant against the good?

Oh shut up! Your party has yet to elect a black person. Ben Carson, a token appointed by Republicans. Colon Powell, Condi Rice all appointments. Seems like Republicans won't vote for a black person.

Well, maybe they'll vote for a rich one that sees things their way.

Hell, Ben Carson is more racist than we are. He hates black people. And women hate women!

Did you watch blackish? They explained all this.

I thought about you today Correll. I believe you are being played for a fool. I don't have the evidence yet but I suspect you will apologize for Trump even when I have evidence to present.

Look at how Trump lied about Russia and then casually admitted it was them yesterday. He's going to lie and lie and lie and you are going to deny deny deny.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

The list primarily shows that you dems have gotten a lock on the black voters in the modern era, not that GOP voters do not seriously consider black candidates.

Trumps approval rating is about to go up because he's being very liberal lately.

President-elect Donald Trump says he’s putting the finishing touches on his plan to replace Obamacare.

It sounds absolutely terrific, like the best health plan ever!

It also sounds wildly out of step with what Republicans in Congress, or even some of Trump’s own advisers, have said they would like to do.

Trump’s comments, which he made in an interview with The Washington Post that appeared Sunday, could mean he’s gone rogue and decided that, at least on health care policy, he has more in common with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) than House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.).

Or they could mean that, in reaction to public anxiety and recent protests over the possibility of more than 20 million people losing insurance, Trump is already misleading people about what he and his Republicans are planning to do.

Or Trump’s statements could mean that he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Speaking to the Post’s Robert Costa, Trump said his new health care plan would mean “insurance for everybody” with “much lower deductibles.”

Also, Trump said, he will call for the government to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies directly, forcing them to lower their prices.

“They’re politically protected but not anymore,” Trump said of the drug industry.

Read the thread, dope.

Has everything to do with Trump being inaugurated on Friday and your bitch losing.
If Trump is being inaugurated......why is his approval so low?

Most incoming presidents are well above 50%

Obama is still the president. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. How can you give him an approval rating when he hasn't had the opportunity to act as president yet?

You can look at who he has picked in his cabinet, what he has posted on Twitter, his press conference, his announced policies

You mean you can look at the lies you have been told about his cabinet, his posts, his press conference, his announced polices, ect.

BTW, have I ever mentioned how odd it is to me that you guys can't see when your own stated beliefs contradict each other?
I know..I know

Trump never lies, it is everyone lying about him

Fascinating. NOte how you had to lie about what I said, when I pointed out that you were basing your perceptions on lies.

Everything you said I said, was made up shit.

LIberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

Remember all the Republicans who didn't want Trump but once he got the nomination it became ABH? Anyone but Hillary? Well Trump was that anyone. That doesn't mean people who voted for him liked him.

Remember all the Republicans who didn't want Trump but once he got the nomination it became ABH? Anyone but Hillary? Well Trump was that anyone. That doesn't mean people who voted for him liked him.

Trump was not my first choice during the primaries. I have no problem admitting that. However, as things whittled down and it came down to two, he was the best choice.

Just how many that voted for Hillary had Bernie as their first choice?

This country is not racist. Why are you so quick to believe the bad and resistant against the good?

Oh shut up! Your party has yet to elect a black person. Ben Carson, a token appointed by Republicans. Colon Powell, Condi Rice all appointments. Seems like Republicans won't vote for a black person.

Well, maybe they'll vote for a rich one that sees things their way.

Hell, Ben Carson is more racist than we are. He hates black people. And women hate women!

Did you watch blackish? They explained all this.

I thought about you today Correll. I believe you are being played for a fool. I don't have the evidence yet but I suspect you will apologize for Trump even when I have evidence to present.

Look at how Trump lied about Russia and then casually admitted it was them yesterday. He's going to lie and lie and lie and you are going to deny deny deny.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

The list primarily shows that you dems have gotten a lock on the black voters in the modern era, not that GOP voters do not seriously consider black candidates.

Trumps approval rating is about to go up because he's being very liberal lately.

President-elect Donald Trump says he’s putting the finishing touches on his plan to replace Obamacare.

It sounds absolutely terrific, like the best health plan ever!

It also sounds wildly out of step with what Republicans in Congress, or even some of Trump’s own advisers, have said they would like to do.

Trump’s comments, which he made in an interview with The Washington Post that appeared Sunday, could mean he’s gone rogue and decided that, at least on health care policy, he has more in common with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) than House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.).

Or they could mean that, in reaction to public anxiety and recent protests over the possibility of more than 20 million people losing insurance, Trump is already misleading people about what he and his Republicans are planning to do.

Or Trump’s statements could mean that he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Speaking to the Post’s Robert Costa, Trump said his new health care plan would mean “insurance for everybody” with “much lower deductibles.”

Also, Trump said, he will call for the government to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies directly, forcing them to lower their prices.

“They’re politically protected but not anymore,” Trump said of the drug industry.

Many conservatives have been bitching about Trump NOT being conservative though out the entire election. If any of the above is coming as a surprise to you, you have either been not listening, or very much ill served by your lib media.

I have had many discussions with anti-Trump conservatives on this site about the conflict between ideology and nationalism, as embodied by Trump's platform.

If he can build the wall, deport illegals, and bring back jobs, imo, his numbers will skyrocket.

Oh, and people like Rightwinger agree with me on that. That is why they are so desperate to smear Trump as much as they can BEFORE he gets a chance to enact his polices.

SO that people won't be listening to him when the payoff comes.

Massive propaganda campaign by the vile media and the Left.

BUt I repeat myself.

He won't listen. He needs to believe, and to push the belief that Trump is now less popular than he was on election night.

He desperately needs to convince idiot Republicans that they can stonewall Trump and survive politically.

He won't listen. He needs to believe, and to push the belief that Trump is now less popular than he was on election night.

He desperately needs to convince idiot Republicans that they can stonewall Trump and survive politically.

If I was one of these Senators or House members, I'd look closely at the vote breakdown in my State/District related to Trump before I ran my mouth. If they oppose him and it's in an area where Trump won handily, what makes them think the voters won't replace them with someone that supports Trump like they did?

In the two months since his election, Trump should have been selling the message to the people and the rest of the world.......I am not as bad as you may have thought

Instead he has been selling the message.......I am still an asshole

Read the thread, dope.

Try again, dope.

Running from your statement, pussy? Keep running. Maybe you can pretend you didn't say it.

Not at all, dope.

If I was one of these Senators or House members, I'd look closely at the vote breakdown in my State/District related to Trump before I ran my mouth. If they oppose him and it's in an area where Trump won handily, what makes them think the voters won't replace them with someone that supports Trump like they did?

If the GOP stonewalls Trump, that is the end of the GOP.

The dems get in in 4, they do amnesty, and democracy in this nation is dead.

Those GOP senators and house members will be powerless bitches for the rest of their lives.

In the two months since his election, Trump should have been selling the message to the people and the rest of the world.......I am not as bad as you may have thought

Instead he has been selling the message.......I am still an asshole

You would have liked that.

"Not as bad as you thought". Perfect setup, for hate filled lefties like yourself to fill the airwaves with noise about how he IS as bad as they said.

You are lying. A lot. To try to undermine this president before he takes office because you know that his policies, the opposite of yours, will be of great benefit to Middle American AND the minorities you are so dependent on.

And you are terrified that they will notice.

Those GOP senators and house members will be powerless bitches for the rest of their lives.

I wasn't suggesting that the person replacing them would be a Democrat. It would be another GOP that supported Trump.

I wasn't suggesting that the person replacing them would be a Democrat. It would be another GOP that supported Trump.

The Party machine is strong. But maybe you are right.

Regardless if we have that much infighting, if our leadership decides to be that traitorous.

It will go the way I said.

Forum List

Back