🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

That is not the way things work. We are not a pay as you go society. You do not get to pay for the things you like and get off Scott free on the things you don't.

If you don't like investing in roads, you still have to pay for them even though you don't plan on using them
If you don't like paying for schools, especially for poor people's children getting to go for free, you still have to pay
If you don't like paying for healthcare for those who can't afford, too bad, you still gotta pay

The problem with what you say is that the very people to which I speak, the freeloaders, do exactly what you say isn't how things work. What's worse is you support the freeloaders doing it. Hypocrite.

That's fine you POS. I have the luxury of know that I provide for myself and that makes me a better PERSON than those freeloaders ever will be.

Our recently elected President is just such a freeloader

Collecting benefits while not paying taxes

I'd say someone worth billions isn't collecting anything for which he hasn't provided himself.

Tell me again how the minimum wage baby mama on food stamps is doing her part.

Trump made billions exploiting our tax and bankruptcy laws while stiffing contractors and not paying taxes

Why does Trump not pay taxes? Because he lost almost a billion dollars and expects us to cover his losses

FREELOADER

You could have stopped after saying "Tump made billions" and saved yourself embarrassment.

Trump does not pay taxes

By the definition of any conservative in the nation, that makes him a Freeloader

The problem with what you say is that the very people to which I speak, the freeloaders, do exactly what you say isn't how things work. What's worse is you support the freeloaders doing it. Hypocrite.

That's fine you POS. I have the luxury of know that I provide for myself and that makes me a better PERSON than those freeloaders ever will be.

I'd say someone worth billions isn't collecting anything for which he hasn't provided himself.

Trump made billions exploiting our tax and bankruptcy laws while stiffing contractors and not paying taxes

Why does Trump not pay taxes? Because he lost almost a billion dollars and expects us to cover his losses

FREELOADER

You could have stopped after saying "Tump made billions" and saved yourself embarrassment.

Trump does not pay taxes

By the definition of any conservative in the nation, that makes him a Freeloader

At all? Prove it.

Trump is worth billions. You aren't worth the shit I took this morning. Figure out which one of you two matters in the whole scheme of things.

FREELOADER

Trump does not pay taxes

At all? Prove it.

Trump is worth billions. You aren't worth the shit I took this morning. Figure out which one of you two matters in the whole scheme of things.
Yet, I pay tens of thousands of dollars more in taxes than Trump

Go figure

FREELOADER

Trump does not pay taxes

At all? Prove it.

Go figure

Prove it.

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

The lying media cannot stop making predictions and statements about popularity of Trump.

:D
You are encouraged to provide evidence to the contrary which shows Trump being a popular President

Be honest with me Vern

What do you think DJT's approval rating would be if he

Let the CIA dictate to him like they did to Obama?

How Obama Went From Being a Peace Candidate to a War President

Upon entering office, the president promised to end the wars of occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan, reset American relations with Russia, and give priority to rebuilding the American middle class. Now, after being “pulled back in” by liberal interventionists and neoconservative hawks both inside and outside his administration, he finds himself pursuing a new open-ended war against the so-called Islamic State (ISIS), prosecuting an expanded counterterrorism campaign from Central Asia to North Africa, overseeing a new Cold War with Russia, and pivoting toward what could become one with China in East Asia."

FREELOADER

Trump does not pay taxes

At all? Prove it.

Go figure

Prove it.
Considering that President Freeloader pays nothing......it is not hard for anyone

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

The lying media cannot stop making predictions and statements about popularity of Trump.

You are encouraged to provide evidence to the contrary which shows Trump being a popular President

Be honest with me Vern

Upon entering office, the president promised to end the wars of occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan, reset American relations with Russia, and give priority to rebuilding the American middle class. Now, after being “pulled back in” by liberal interventionists and neoconservative hawks both inside and outside his administration, he finds himself pursuing a new open-ended war against the so-called Islamic State (ISIS), prosecuting an expanded counterterrorism campaign from Central Asia to North Africa, overseeing a new Cold War with Russia, and pivoting toward what could become one with China in East Asia."

Didn't bother to read your screed

Provide any proof that Trump has approval of the people

37% approval for an incoming President is just scary

Republicans can laugh and say......Who cares? Ha! Ha! We won ... all they like

But an incoming President who lost the popular vote and only brings in a 37% approval rating will have a difficult time getting his agenda through. A 37% approval does not buy you much political capital

Trump has work to do selling himself to the American public
maybe he can resell himself to those dozens of women he groped and all those whose pussies he grabbed and all those who he screwed out of their pay ? Perhaps

Be honest with me Vern

QUIT STONEWALLING AND EXPLAIN

Be a fucking man

Be honest with me Vern

QUIT STONEWALLING AND EXPLAIN

Be a fucking man

Start your own thread pal

So, if you WANT Trump to "be our best President" then why are you constantly trying to smear him before he gets a chance to do a single thing?

Trump is my President

Means I get to comment on what I like and I don't like

I am not smearing him in this thread. Only commenting on how low approval ratings may impact his presidency

Nothing I said implied that you don't have a right to comment. That was a strawman.

My point stands.

Your constant smearing of him, and talking down his approval numbers is a smear, albeit a tame one compared to most of the vile bullshit your ilk is spewing is an attempt to tear him down BEFORE he gets a chance.

Try to stay on topic

Trump has historically low approval ratings entering his Presidency. Doesn't mean they will stay that way. But it indicates he has a lot to do to win over the support of the American people

His speech next week can do much to accomplish that

Lets see how he does

How about simply enacting his policies and letting the American people judge him by those results?

The time for speeches being the case for judgement is past.

It's time to put up or shut up.

Or at least will be in 7 days.

But you seem driven to prevent that. YOu want to undermine him before he takes office.
I am not undermining him. I am only commenting on what I see

Trumps approval will be based on what he does from here in. Starting at 37% shows he has some work to do convincing the American people

Are you really to dim to see that your actions are revealing you to be a complete liar, or are you really just that bold of a liar that you don't care that everyone can see right though you?

Or are you completely delusional?

I've asked you before, did you LIKE this election?

Nothing I said implied that you don't have a right to comment. That was a strawman.

My point stands.

Your constant smearing of him, and talking down his approval numbers is a smear, albeit a tame one compared to most of the vile bullshit your ilk is spewing is an attempt to tear him down BEFORE he gets a chance.

Try to stay on topic

Trump has historically low approval ratings entering his Presidency. Doesn't mean they will stay that way. But it indicates he has a lot to do to win over the support of the American people

Lets see how he does

How about simply enacting his policies and letting the American people judge him by those results?

But you seem driven to prevent that. YOu want to undermine him before he takes office.

Trumps approval will be based on what he does from here in. Starting at 37% shows he has some work to do convincing the American people

Bullshit. YOu insult my intelligence when you tell such stupid lies.

(if you are lying to yourself, I apologize for implicitly insulting your intelligence, but I don't think you are)

STOP TALKING HIM DOWN. YOU SAID YOU WANTED HIM TO SUCCEED.

I just hit 60, I will be retiring while Trump is president.

Last thing I want is for Trump to pull a Bush and crash the stock market and housing market just as I'm getting ready to retire

Trump doing well is not just in my best interests but the countries best interest

Only Republicans want to see a candidate fail to improve their chance of being elected

And yet you are joining in the dog pile trying to smear him and undermine him.

This is where, if you were telling the truth, you would thank me for my helping you NOT become that which you hate.

This country is not racist. Why are you so quick to believe the bad and resistant against the good?

Oh shut up! Your party has yet to elect a black person. Ben Carson, a token appointed by Republicans. Colon Powell, Condi Rice all appointments. Seems like Republicans won't vote for a black person.

Well, maybe they'll vote for a rich one that sees things their way.

Hell, Ben Carson is more racist than we are. He hates black people. And women hate women!

Did you watch blackish? They explained all this.

I thought about you today Correll. I believe you are being played for a fool. I don't have the evidence yet but I suspect you will apologize for Trump even when I have evidence to present.

Look at how Trump lied about Russia and then casually admitted it was them yesterday. He's going to lie and lie and lie and you are going to deny deny deny.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending that blacks are seriously considered by Republicans

The list primarily shows that you dems have gotten a lock on the black voters in the modern era, not that GOP voters do not seriously consider black candidates.

Why can't Republicans campaign in black communities? Tell them about that plantation stuff about how Democrats are keeping them down.
Tell blacks how Republicans will bring jobs to their communities and actually do it
They will vote Republican forever
Yet, Republicans have only managed to elect eight blacks in a hundred years

Very smooth.

Spend 60 years race baiting and demonizing a party, and then use the results of your vile tactics as EVIDENCE that your victims are the bad people.

That's a great plan, if you really want to make sure that that ONe Party State you are aiming for is as craptastic as possible.

Because NOTHING ensures domestic tranquility like oppressing a people, and telling them that it is because they are shit.

You are doing all you can to build a bright future for America.

cityscape_fire_FINAL02.jpg

Bush left office at around 28% after a high of over 80%

If Trumps is starting at 37% what will happen if he starts to founder at the start?
Remember 4 years. It's a marathon not a sprint. But what's funny is Republicans have very short memories and give Republicans a pass on everything bad they do.

The other day a guy was trying to say gas was cheap on Bush's watch. Then I heard the very next day that gas was $4.50 in 2008. No wonder this racist country elected the first black president in 2008. As bad as things were. But today if you ask a Republican they'll tell you things were great in the 2000's. LOL

This country is not racist. Why are you so quick to believe the bad and resistant against the good?

Jesus Christ this forum is loaded with racist posters.

This forum is loaded with whack job lefties who see racism in the patterns their alphabets make.

AlphaBitsBowl-low-res.jpg1.png

Admit it. You see strong evidence of racism in America, don't you?

So you're denying there are racists on this forum.

Goddam that's funny.

I'm denying that white racism is a significant force in this nation.

Bullshit. If that were true he wouldn't have just been elected President. Face it, you whiners are in fact a minority as well as idiots. Chicken Little cries wolf.

Republicans are ruling from a minority

Fewer voters voted for Trump than Hillary
Democratic Senators have received more votes than Republican Senators
More voters voted for Democrats in the House than Republicans

Sorry Republicans...that is not a mandate for your policies

Nope, Trump could not have been elected if your fantasy approval ratings were anywhere close to accurate. Where do they come from?
Trump got around 43% of the vote
He now stands at 37% approval

That means he has lost about 6 percent of those who voted for him over the last two months

Or, the poll is wrong.

OR 6% of those that voted for him, did so to vote AGAINST Hillary and disapproved on him, but LESS SO.

OR the media is just lying.

You'd pretty much deny ANYTHING you don't like wouldn't you.

rw presented a number and stated that it could only mean one thing.

I didn't DENY anything, I offered THREE other things it could mean.

RW, and partisans like him. SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE, and dismiss all other possibilities.

HINT: The fact that a possibility makes republicans look bad, is not evidence of truth. Think about that. If you can.

Oh shut up! Your party has yet to elect a black person. Ben Carson, a token appointed by Republicans. Colon Powell, Condi Rice all appointments. Seems like Republicans won't vote for a black person.

Hell, Ben Carson is more racist than we are. He hates black people. And women hate women!

I thought about you today Correll. I believe you are being played for a fool. I don't have the evidence yet but I suspect you will apologize for Trump even when I have evidence to present.

Look at how Trump lied about Russia and then casually admitted it was them yesterday. He's going to lie and lie and lie and you are going to deny deny deny.

THe blacks who have run for office as republicans have been seriously considered and won or lost either due to being out fought or in a few cases by being sabotaged by the leadership, but for being too conservative, not for being black.

We shall see what evidence time brings us. If Trump enacts his policies, I fully expect to have evidence to present to YOU, to show you the truth.

I have not watched blackish. I do not have cable and it looks like a show I have no interest in.

Though I did recently see a bit on how they have already addressed the election, and it looked like they tried to do a good job of that.
Republicans have elected eight blacks as Governors, Congressmen or Senators in the last 100 years

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

REally? Cause everything I hear from him now seems designed to tear this nation apart and to support that ONe Party Dystopia you have been dreaming of.

Trump is my President

Means I get to comment on what I like and I don't like

I am not smearing him in this thread. Only commenting on how low approval ratings may impact his presidency

My point stands.

Try to stay on topic

Lets see how he does

Are you really to dim to see that your actions are revealing you to be a complete liar, or are you really just that bold of a liar that you don't care that everyone can see right though you?

Evidently, only 37% of America LIKE this election

Stop pretending Democrats elect blacks as anything more than token. What to talk about fake. That would be the Democrat concern for blacks other than to use them as pawns. If Democrats cared about a group of people as much as they say they do, black poverty, drop out rates, illegitimate birth rates, education attainment, use of social welfare as a proportion of their population in society, etc. wouldn't be so bad. You care about their votes but not them as people.

By the way, how many of those blacks elected to Congress represent districts where a built in constituency exists? John Lewis, the big mouth from Georgia, lives in one that's 61% black. He doesn't have to be good, only black, to win. Jim Clyburn from SC is the same thing. Other notable big mouths living in a majority black district almost guaranteeing their election are Alcee Hastings, John Conyers, and Elijah Cummings. Claiming they win because they're good is like claiming a pro football team beating a high school team means something.

John Lewis is the greatest living American patriot. He risked his life to fight for Liberty and Justice

REally? Cause everything I hear from him now seems designed to tear this nation apart and to support that ONe Party Dystopia you have been dreaming of.

You mean like supporting health coverage for ALL Americans, not just those who can afford it?

John Lewis is an American Patriot

Bush left office at around 28% after a high of over 80%

If Trumps is starting at 37% what will happen if he starts to founder at the start?
Remember 4 years. It's a marathon not a sprint. But what's funny is Republicans have very short memories and give Republicans a pass on everything bad they do.

The other day a guy was trying to say gas was cheap on Bush's watch. Then I heard the very next day that gas was $4.50 in 2008. No wonder this racist country elected the first black president in 2008. As bad as things were. But today if you ask a Republican they'll tell you things were great in the 2000's. LOL

Jesus Christ this forum is loaded with racist posters.

This forum is loaded with whack job lefties who see racism in the patterns their alphabets make.

AlphaBitsBowl-low-res.jpg1.png

Admit it. You see strong evidence of racism in America, don't you?
When did Republicans stop being racist? What year?

The people that told you that Republicans are racist are the same ones that call you racist for having complaints about black behavior, or suggesting that the black community has problems that aren't the fault of white people.

Haven't you noticed that?

Name the most racist policy that you think the GOP has had in your lifetime and we will discuss it.

My point stands.

Try to stay on topic

Lets see how he does

Evidently, only 37% of America LIKE this election

It's interesting that you are afraid to answer a simple question. I'm trying to have a discussion on a discussion forum. This is a leading question, designed to move the conversation forward. As you know, I don't play silly gotcha games, so, just answer the question.

Did you LIKE this election?

Forum List

Back